Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be great to pay for a game and become an unpaid beta-tester. Why didn't QA find all these issues, and did *actual console gamers* test the game prior to release?

There's barely any issues. And considering they rewrote the code and added so much to the game. I wouldn't even question what you did. Been playing and having a great time, with no issues.

So this is wonderful. I already reported it, but thought I should post it here so everyone knows.
When Terraria updated, I started a new world and character. Played for many hours and was able to get enough iron to make a full iron set of armor. My friend was just starting so I told him I'll give him my copper armor. So I saved and exited my world.
He started a multiplayer game with host and play. I joined through our party screen and gave him the armor and then saved and exited.
I tried to start my game again to continue what I was doing, but my world wasn't there. It's completely deleted. But, for some reason, I had a save file of my friends world.
So...yay me.
This bug has been happening since pre-1.3. This has happened to a lot of people, so you should try to send a report in.
[doublepost=1513536161,1513535918][/doublepost]
There's barely any issues. And considering they rewrote the code and added so much to the game. I wouldn't even question what you did. Been playing and having a great time, with no issues.
Possibly no issues for you, but clearly there are others having issues and sending bug reports. Why do you think there's a banner at the top of this website that states:
"For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue."?

Will pipe works release a vid on YouTube when xb1 is launched cuz I can't receive notifications from the forums
[doublepost=1513539119,1513538978][/doublepost]Also about how long do you think it will take for Microsoft to launch it

Will pipe works release a vid on YouTube when xb1 is launched cuz I can't receive notifications from the forums
[doublepost=1513539119,1513538978][/doublepost]Also about how long do you think it will take for Microsoft to launch it
No one knows except Microsoft so that means we won't know until it's launched.

From the past 5 Moon Lords that I fought, in order, are the drops he gave:
-Rainbow crystal staff
-Rainbow crystal staff
-Rainbow crystal staff
-Celebration
-Meowmere

Oh, can Pipeworks fix the issue with joining multiplayer?
It loads up, but then it doesn't show any worlds...
It's just blank. No world slots even.
That’s just rng

To those questioning when Microsoft'll publish the update, I looked it up (Remember that in case I'm wrong) out of curiosity and excitement, so it has a possibility of coming out between this Monday-Friday. And as I said, I looked it up, so in case I'm wrong, or if it's delayed, feel free to blame me.

To those questioning when Microsoft'll publish the update, I looked it up (Remember that in case I'm wrong) out of curiosity and excitement, so it has a possibility of coming out between this Monday-Friday. And as I said, I looked it up, so in case I'm wrong, or if it's delayed, feel free to blame me.
Do you have a link? Because I'm a bit doubtful about that.

I’d say it would come out Friday earliest and possibly next week latest, hopefully not before Christmas. I don’t want to wait 3 weeks after PS4 like 1.2.4

Do you have a link? Because I'm a bit doubtful about that.
i cant even find it... I could've sworn it was there, you can even google it yourself, it even said,"The Microsoft certification process usually takes around 4-10 days" It was there. Maybe it was Sony I could've Googled? The only quick and easy source describes that SONY and Microsoft, could turn things around in 5-7 days, but even that site isn't reliable because it's 9 years old...sorry for the inconvenience, although I will keep the message up if things happen to turn around. Again, sorry. I seem to be messing things up so quickly after coming back.

i cant even find it... I could've sworn it was there, you can even google it yourself, it even said,"The Microsoft certification process usually takes around 4-10 days" It was there. Maybe it was Sony I could've Googled? The only quick and easy source describes that SONY and Microsoft, could turn things around in 5-7 days, but even that site isn't reliable because it's 9 years old...sorry for the inconvenience, although I will keep the message up if things happen to turn around. Again, sorry. I seem to be messing things up so quickly after coming back.
I was really confused since usually Microsoft's certification for previous updates of this game usually take a few months.

Stop guessing about certification times... you're assuming MS won't find any issues (some XboxOne requirements are very different from PS4, mostly stuff related to profiles signing in and out, parental controls/user generated content, as well as their suspend 'feature'). Also Pipeworks might want to fix some bugs reported by PS4 players first and resubmit (basically moving the certification process back to a certain level).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom