1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Seal the Seal
Last Activity:
Nov 7, 2018
Birthday:
Jun 19, 1995
Farming Red's + Valkrie's Dev sets...save me. ;~;

Share This Page

Seal the Seal

Spazmatism, Male, 24, from Home

Terraria on consoles only updates slow because of my anticipation...and school. Nov 4, 2018

Seal the Seal was last seen:
Nov 7, 2018
    1. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Terraria on consoles only updates slow because of my anticipation...and school.
    2. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      The one day I log back in after months and I get an award for being here for two years...man, it's been a while.
      1. Cyastic likes this.
    3. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      We're currently made Bumblebirb a running joke at the school I go to. We're buying yellow cloaks and red contacts soon...save me.
    4. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Lurking in these Forums during math makes me feel too sane.
      1. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        THATS NOT HOW A WAYNE BRAD-EAL SHOULD FEEL, CALL THE AMBULANCE! (that is Wayne Brady... Right?)
        Feb 16, 2018
    5. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      1.3 is finally out on Xbox! Too bad I´m at school though. :V
    6. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Now that I've noticed, what's going on with Terraria Otherworld nowadays? Or am I just blind?
      1. Derpinator-9000
        Derpinator-9000
        I'd be glad to give you a bit of a summary

So as you know it was announced a long time ago. Constant updates then turned into long hiatus between them. They returned and said they are switching dev partners. This could mean they need to change all or a lot of the game. The last update was April 3rd, so about over 8 months ago. Hopefully we get an update soon, and we can look forward to the game again.
        Dec 18, 2017
    7. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Waiting for news on Xbox One certification news now that it's been submitted!
      1. Running with scissors likes this.
    8. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Hopefully when Friday comes around, Pipeworks'll be able to give us an update on Xbox One status. 8)
    9. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Man, considering Xbox submission was pretty off estimation, I'm guessing fixing this bug is a pain...
    10. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Waiting for more news about Xbox 1.3 is killing me on the inside! (Probably because I refresh every 2 seconds expecting something!)
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Anything else on your mind?
        Dec 10, 2017
    11. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Waiting for more news about Xbox 1.3 is killing me on the inside! (Probably because
    12. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      After waiting for 2 years, the 1.3 console update is finally finished! It doesn't even matter how long I have to wait for submission!
    13. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      So, why's there new artwork for the console Terraria cover?
      1. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Beats me. It does look nice though.
        Sep 1, 2017
    14. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      I just watched the latest stream from Pipeworks, now I'm sad. Seriously, the spam was real, too many people asking for 1.3 release date.
      1. WingedOracle
        WingedOracle
        they're literally children who can't afford a pc/terraria on steam. don't mind them, ignore them.
        Jul 29, 2017
      2. Seal the Seal
        Seal the Seal
        owow. I'm just too excited for this because my Terraria is very slow. Like if someone speedhacked it.
        Jul 29, 2017
    15. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Is the Terraria wiki true? Will 1.3 Console come out August 6-26th? We'll have to wait and see I guess.
      1. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        Information in the wiki comes from many contributors. The developers don't contribute, and any release dates that cannot be referenced directly to statements by the developers should be considered as opinions or conjecture only.
        Jul 28, 2017
      2. Seal the Seal
        Jul 28, 2017
      3. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        When there is a release date for 1.3 console (and at this time there is no specific announced date), it will be announced prominently on the front page and official social media.
        Jul 28, 2017
    16. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      August, or September, which month do you think 1.3 for console and mobile will come out on? Of course, if it doesn't come out this July.
      1. fireman7100
        fireman7100
        I think August if it doesn't come out this July. :)
        Jul 18, 2017
    17. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      One more thing, I know nothing about trophies, and I just unlocked three but I'm still only a Terrarian, do I equip trophies or something?
      1. Criddle
        Criddle
        Jun 13, 2017
      2. Matsu
        Jun 13, 2017
    18. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Also, changing my name real quick, just to let some of you know.
    19. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      Aye. It's good to be back after these months! :D
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    20. Seal the Seal
      Seal the Seal
      It's been so long since I've posted...uh...a status report I believe? I don't know. But it feels good to be back! :D
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 19, 1995 (Age: 24)
    Farming Red's + Valkrie's Dev sets...save me. ;~;
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One