Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to bring everything back after you fix them, :(, or something, please ?no? maybe? ;( ;(;(;(;(;( I have spectral armor on

Not just armor but the other stuff too ;( I like my stuff, other than the cenx’s wings thing I’m cool with that

Last edited:
@Moat Just give up. The old UI is never coming back, so stop trying. You saw Loki's post, there is almost 0%. If I were you I would've stopped pushing it afterthe first post.
Not just armor but the other stuff too ;( I like my stuff, other than the cenx’s wings thing I’m cool with that
Armor will be converted to vanity sets, any console exclusive pets will be converted into a gold bunny, Souls of Blight will be converted to five gold for each Soul, and Tizona and Tonongotjen (Ocram spear thingy) will be converted into Clorophyte Saber and Parisian.

I know but come on can they possibly bring them back because I don’t know what my stuff is console exclusive and what isn’t so I want to keep my stuff ;(
But I LOVE everything thing else

Can't help but get a lil bummed on the fact that at this point I'm pretty positive us Xbox users will most likely have to wait even longer due to whether or not we'll see it come out of certification before the holidays and on top of that probably having to wait on it being tested and maybe even resubmitted again due to all the bugs popping up on the PS4 version. As bad as it sounds I would still rather take a possible bug-fest being released just for the sake of it being out. The fraction of PS4 players that seem to be enjoying the update and even saying that it is running "smooth" will get to keep enjoying the long awaited gameplay but we might have to wait for it as a January release. 1.2.4 was pretty buggy but I still enjoyed the new content even with the slight grievances that came with it. I couldn't care less about the opacity issues and the ui for crafting if I would be able to play the update right now. A small price to pay for a gigantic free update. I still understand everyone's points on how they feel about it, but I still agree with the few people explaining that it is still a FREE update and the majority of bugs that are making the update unplayable for most people are going to be fixed asap. Which means that you'll just have to deal with certain lack of preferences for now. But hey, at least the majority of you can still play it. The reason I even got a next gen console again was solely for this update and RDR2, lol. But at that time it was looking at a mid summer release, and look where we are now.

Last edited:
@Moat Just give up. The old UI is never coming back, so stop trying. You saw Loki's post, there is almost 0%. If I were you I would've stopped pushing it afterthe first post.
There's probably no chance of the old UI coming back, but that doesn't mean we should stop giving feedback. The PC UI just isn't good enough and needs tweaked. At least some kind of new tabbed crafting interface to replace the old one.

Moat's posts are negative, but not rule breaking. He's probably speaking from a place of a lot of anger. Last I was told by the mods that's totally allowed here.

I wouldn't want a bug fest I have a world filled with all the items up to 1.2.4 that I got legitimately and I definitely don't want to lose all that..... especially my rod of discord Wich took me 4 days of grinding to get.
I got lucky and somehow got the rod of discord within the first couple days in hardmode starting from scratch on the 360 without actually trying to get it. Just got lucky. However I understand all that. But at least if the Xbox version was released and say it's just as bad bug wise as PS4, at least it's still out. At least we'd just have to wait a few days for a patch to be released as opposed to having to wait for another test/certification run that will take weeks.

I got lucky and somehow got the rod of discord within the first couple days in hardmode starting from scratch on the 360 without actually trying to get it. Just got lucky. However I understand all that. But at least if the Xbox version was released and say it's just as bad bug wise as PS4, at least it's still out. At least we'd just have to wait a few days for a patch to be released as opposed to having to wait for another test/certification run that will take weeks.
If it's as buggy when/if it releases then I will back up my saves and start fresh, I'm not compromising my years of progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom