Return to Neibreth: A Sequel to a Text Adventure of mine... [Story based]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the updated app.
Aleron (oc) (tappaja100)
A humanoid dragon from an alternate reality called Parina, he was sent here by his military to investigate a strange magical anomaly.
HP: 300/300
DP: 100 (DP is money, it defaults to 100)
Base ATK: 45 (Short for base attack)
Items:
Void sword: a sword from the void (65 damage)
Void pistol: a pistol from the void (45 damage)
Draconic mech armor: Armor made for Aleron. (30 defense)
Ability: Basic Attack
Abilities:
Fire breath: Aleron's draconic powers allow him to breathe fire doing 35 damage and inflicting burning. (10 extra damage if target wears metal armor)
Passive ability: resistance to burning
Passive debility: unusual body shape: can't use most normal armors due to body shape
Passive debility: takes 50% more frost damage
One Time Ability:
Dragon's call: summons 5 normal dragonsto help him
Decided to just remove the portal.

Current Time of Day: Night 10/14 [BLOODMOON] [LONGNIGHT]

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED] [SIDESHIELD]
Current Location: Ocean
HP: 220/220 DP: 6 LVL: 21
Party: Walter: 400/400
Party: OHGAWDSworth: 250/250
~~~~And~~~
~~~~Zell (@Creeper da Snek)~~~~
HP: 580/580 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 8
~~~And~~~
~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
HP: 480/480 DP: 199 LVL: 10
~~~And~~~
~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 358/360 DP: 600 LVL: 14
Party: Goresby Purrvis: 500/500

Grant: 220/220 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Walter: 400/400 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Edgesworth: 250/250 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Zell: 580/580 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Jack: 480/480 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
VS
Envy: 1733/2,000 (SIN) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Chad: 600/600 (SIN) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]

Grant rushes over and tries to push Envy, But then a giant kraken with the head of prof. e. gadd from luigi's mansion appears and grand slams grant into the floor
200 damage!
Jack punches envy, it did 104 damage!
Zell prepares an attack and lashes out his chain knife at envy, Good thing he was prepared for grants plan to fail! it did 65 damage!
Edgesworth uses his only first aid spray, Grant recovered 100 HP
Walter attacks envy with his dagger! it did 98 damage!

Envy: CHAD! DO YOUR JOB!
Chad: Sigh..
Chad rushes in towards Edgesworth and punches him for 1 damage, then uppercuts him for 2 damage!
Envy: WHAT WAS THAT PATHETIC DISPLAY?!
Chad: You weakened me and the rest of your shadow crew remember?
Edgesworth: Wait, why would you weaken your own goons?
Chad: All sins weaken their shadows on a bloodmoon, For the moon's strange ways gives us shadows equal power to the sins! They weaken out of fear...
Envy: FEAR? HAH! don't make me laugh..
Chad: Some of us even get stronger than our sin masters during a bloodmoon, Some could say the sins weaken us because they're Envious....
Envy: HAH A sin envious of a lowly shadow grunt? Quit your jokes Chad!
After all, You're nothing more than a useless pathetic shadow, Easily moldable by Nightmare Fuel and Blackrock, Nothing more Nothing less, And will always BE NOTHING!
Chad: THAT'S IT!
Chad glows with a strange red aura, He punches Envy for 800 damage!
Envy: ARRGH... W- WHAT?! HOW DID YO-
Chad: Sloth, He is tired of your bull:red: envy... and so am i...
Chad fires off a beam at the party, they are fully restored!
Chad: I wish you all luck, And i'm sorry that you will be caught in the crossfire of my plan, I'm deserting this worthless crew..
Chad messes with the Metallic object some more, it appears to be a phone of some kind, he walks over to envy
Chad: Enjoy dealing with the enclave!
A vertibird flies towards the ship and drops a ladder, Chad grabs onto it and they fly off.
Envy: TRAITOROUS SCUM! IS ALL LIFE USELESS ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN ROCK?!
Edgesworth: I do believe a battleship is drawing near to us..
Envy: GREAT! JUST GREAT! NOW I GOT TO DEAL WITH CAP'N NORMAL MAN, AND CAP'N KOOPA?! ARRRRGH!
Envy starts stomping the ground, mid tantrum, She forgets to do her turn this round....

------------------------------------------------------------

Mirelurk: All i have is this old fishing boat, But thankfully since the ships are staying in place, it probably won't take too long to row over there... If you have business with those pirates, then good luck!
Endzor and purrvis take the boat and row at the speed of sound, They make it to a ladder near the HAM-2.
Purrvis: We need a plan before we enter there, No doubt that they not only outnumber us, But a sin also waits for us...

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmys Circus
Team DP: 3293
~~~Happy/Scary (@Xmax360)~~~
HP: 180/200 225/225 LVL 12
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~ [DEMONS ENRAGEMENT [LVL 1]]
HP: 370/370 LVL 4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Ryuga (OC) (@Kazuki)~~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmys Circus
HP: 250/250 DP: 33 LVL 1

Happy: 180/200 Scary: 225/225
Invictus: 270/370
Ryuga: 250/250 [OFF STANCE]
VS
Enclave Juggler A: 0/150
Enclave Juggler B: 0/150

Happy grabs one of the plasma rifles and shoots the juggler 89 times, it did 4,890,594 damage. The juggler is defeated! the rifle was also defeated so that you cannot keep it!
Secret turns into Secrattle Axet and invictus swings her into Juggler A it did 138 damage!
Ryuga changes targets since the other juggler died, Ryuga attacks! it did 160 damage! the juggler is slain!

YOU WON!

Lemmy: Alright, alright, Two of you are skilled fighters, Very entertaining, But one of you is still nothing more than a worthless waste of life!

Pssssst, Hey demon, It's the happy menace next to you, I can tell you also don't trust that traitor as well... You do know he has betrayed us right? Him and his friend kendral originally worked for us, But they are all just a bunch of untrustworthy traitors
What i'm trying to get across is that please for your safety don't trust him!

Hmm? I can tell by the look on your face that you obviously don't trust me either, That's perfectly understandable, i'm one of your enemies after all... But at the same time, i despise backstabbers more than anything...

Anyways, Here comes the final round, Are you ready for it?!

A ball falls from the ceiling and lemmy lands on it
Lemmy: It's me, I'm the final fight here... So how about we give this audience of mutants a Grand Finale and then you can have that gem if you really want it that badly..
Lemmy pulls out a magic wand
Ringmaster Lemmy Koopa draws near!

~~~~Henry Huldon (OC) (@TheGuy)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Newer Haven
HP: 230/230 DP: 50 LVL 1

Ghoul: What is this, 20 questions? I'm afraid we don't know what causes Blood Moons in Neibreth... They just kinda started as the years went on... I really WISH i knew.. Because these damn cursed moons are going to be the death of me...

~~~~Catherine (OC) (@SteelSt0rmMaster)~~~~
HP: 260/340 DP: 110 LVL 1

Damian: Hmm... it might take me a bit, But i could probably modify this, depends on what you want on it i suppose, i can give it mods, paints, or just upgrade how durable and resistant it is.
Damian pulls out a list and hands them to Catherine
Damian: Here are the current upgrades and paints i can make.
I am a nice guy, So i tend to mod for free, except for very few select mods, and paint, i charge for those due to how hard it is to acquire them/make them.
Also, as a bit of a warning, Most types of armour can only have a couple mods... usually 2...

Rad Scrubbers: Best against Mutations,Radiated enemies and Poisonus Enemies, chance to just outright remove Status Ailments and Radiation
Sensor Array: You will know what the enemy is going to do on its next turn
Headlamp: for when you need a light in dark places, can come in any color you want or a vaultboy shape or a Terathan symbol shape
Emergency Protocols: When near death: Gain perminant Haste and can act Twice in one turn.. haste goes away once healed
Noble Sacrifice: Taking damage heals your allies that are with you in battle
Stealth Boy: if you need to be sneaky, this mod will turn you invisible if an enemy hasnt seen you yet... if you enter battle while invisible you are given the first strike
Tesla: Enemies that attack have a chance to get counter attacked with tesla...
Jetpack: Capable of Hovering Costs 1,000 DP.

Paints:
Hot Rod Flames Paint: Immune to fire and flame attacks, can walk through magma and lava unharmed.. 70 DP
Explosion of Colors: Guards well against Explosives 65 DP
Heartful Paint: Gain 1 HP back ever turn in battle 35 DP
Terathan Paint: Chance to slow or poison enemies with any attack "My Origins..." 35 DP
Exodus Paint: This paint makes you skilled with mechanical weaponry 35 DP
Yo-kai Paint: Makes you ghost like, chance for an enemies attack to phase through you 60 DP
Bone Zone Paint: For when you need a Fabled Blue Attack... Wearing this paint makes you a cool dude! it also makes you the main target of enemies... Useful for Tactical Battles i guess.. 10 DP
Chimera Paint: Chance of enemies fleeing the fight "Even monsters hate that dreaded beast" 90 DP
Pink As hell: Pink as Hell.... 130 DP
Rather Festive Paint: Gurantee a Present after battle, raises chance of better items if YOU open it otherwise it will have normal loot... 150 DP
Ivuul Paint: Lowers damage from anything in the Demon Family 100 DP
Black Paint: Some neat black sludge i turned into paint, Who knows what it'll do! 160 DP

~~~~Zeke Maynot (OC) (@Everyone Except You)~~~~
Current Location: World Edge: Worlds Edge
HP: 100/100 DP: 90 LVL 1

hfhdfhdfjnmfdgfndkjhfdfffdjffdjffdjfjdjhgfdjhfdjfjhdfjh

~~~NEWCOMER ALERT~~~
~~~~Aleron (OC) (@tappaja100)~~~~
Current Location:
HP: 300/300 DP: 100 LVL 1

You are Aleron, You just fell from the sky from a portal, You were sent here by your military to investigate a strange magical anomaly, What it might be is still unknown...
As you get up from your landing, you find yourself in a large open plain, there is a present nearby, Several giant turtle-like monsters sleeping, and a nearby road. You notice that it is night, and a red moon is in the sky...
What now?

*Invictus turns Secret into a golf club and whacks the ball Lemmy is standing on*
Don't worry, I'm way ahead of you.

“Welp, this seems as good a time as any for this...”

*Activates the MK IV Minigun Mod, his gauntlet turns into a Minigun, and starts firing at Envy.*

Tch... *Ryūga seems a bit bored...* The others opponents were weaks... I hope you're strong... *He keeps on Offensive Stance and attacks* Let's go.

Last edited:
Zell uses his Grapple ability for the first time since he’s gotten here. He doubts it’ll work on Envy, but it’s worth a :red:.

[Ability Used: Grapple - Target: Envy]

"Well, thanks to this here sword, we can probably end this somewhat quickly... But I will also need some friends."

I smile...? (I have no mouth)

"Fortunately, I know just the ones..."

I activate my portal.

"Don't go up yet. We're going to let my friends handle it. If we do have to go up there, make sure you only target Envy and Walter. The others are misled survivors."

Last edited:
"Well, thank you. I simply came here out of curiosity. Goodbye." Henry exits the town to get the present.

"Scary what did you just do to that guy?" "It's best that you don't know. Anyway, we got other problems!" Scary says grabbing the airborne ball and whipping it at the nearest sharp object to pop it.

"Think you could mod this set of armor? Headlamp and Emergency Protocols if you can." (She hands him the armor)

Last edited:
Current Time of Day: Night 11/14 [BLOODMOON] [LONGNIGHT]

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED] [SIDESHIELD]
HP: 220/220 DP: 6 LVL: 21
Party: Walter: 400/400
Party: OHGAWDSworth: 250/250
~~~~And~~~
~~~~Zell (@Creeper da Snek)~~~~
HP: 580/580 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 8
~~~And~~~
~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
HP: 480/480 DP: 199 LVL: 10
~~~And~~~
~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 358/360 DP: 600 LVL: 14
Party: Goresby Purrvis: 500/500

Grant: 140/220 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Walter: 320/400 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Edgesworth: 170/250 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Zell: 500/580 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Jack: 400/480 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
VS
Envy: 1,454/2,000 (SIN) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]

The Enclave ship draws ever closer, it'll be here by the next turn!

Edgesworth attacks envy! it misses!
Walter preforms a hellhound rush, it did 84 damage!
Grant attacks with his fiery greatsword, it did 45 damage!
Zell uses a grapple! it misses!
Jack unleashes his one time ability!
Jack fires his minigun at envy! it did 150 damage!
Envy performs a large slash! it did 80 damage to everyone!

Walter tries to go in for another swipe, But envy counter attacks and sends him towards the nearby railing of the ship, as he hits it his helmet goes flying off to the ocean, he panics and tries to grab it but it is too late, for a fish swims off with it.
Walter: Dammit...
Walter returns to the fight, unmasked after all this time. He has glowing red eyes, short black hair, small purple horns cyan skin, and strange glowing markings on his skin.

--------------------------------------------

Endzor is summoning his friends
Purrvis notices the enclave ship
Purrvis: We've got a problem... I spy an Enclave warship, and it's drawing closer... which means we might have to deal with some of my old allies as well...
It's always something...

Next turn Endzors friends will be summoned and you control them like normal, pick which ones, ect.

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmy's Circus
Team DP: 3293
~~~Happy/Scary (@Xmax360)~~~
HP: 180/200 225/225 LVL 12
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~ [DEMONS ENRAGEMENT [LVL 1]]
HP: 370/370 LVL 4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Ryuga (OC) (@Kazuki)~~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmy's Circus
HP: 250/250 DP: 33 LVL 1

Happy: 180/200 Scary: 25/225
Invictus: 225/370
Ryuga: 170/250 [OFF STANCE]
VS
Lemmy Koopa: 1895/2000

Lemmy Koopa: Oh i AM a challenge sir samurai, But i won't lie, i ain't the strongest of my brothers and sister...

Invictus turns secret into a golf club, like wise, invictus is seen wearing a standard issue golfers uniform and whacks the ball away while performing a rich golfers snooty laugh
Inivictus is going through some phases i see...
Scary claws at the airborne ball and pops it.
Lemmy: Grrr... You happy and Scary freaks are just no fun...
Ryuga attacks! it did 105 damage!
Lemmy conjures up a bigger ball and stands on it
Lemmy scatters some star shaped bombs!
Ryuga took 80 damage
Invictus took 45 damage
SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASH Scary took 200 damage!

The crowd cheers

~~~~Henry Huldon (OC) (@TheGuy)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Near Newer Haven
HP: 230/230 DP: 50 LVL 1

Henry heads out of haven, But he cannot find the present..
You could return to town, or would you like to go exploring?

~~~~Catherine (OC) (@SteelSt0rmMaster)~~~~
HP: 260/340 DP: 110 LVL 1

It takes him a couple minutes, But he manages to upgrade your armor!
Damian: There you are miss, Your brand new modified armour!
Now you should be fine in darkness, and even when near death.. although i suppose the point of armour is to prevent you from going anywhere near it...

It was nice to work on someones armour again, My best customers are unfortunately no longer of this world... it's what you get when your life span is as long as a turtle... you have to witness everyone you care about leave... for good...

Oh, i'm sorry for rambling, i think it's the blood moon.. It amplifies the emotions of monsters you see, and unfortunately us terathan classify as beast-like enough to be a monster by that cursed moons standards.. So uhhh.. you be very careful if you journey while it is up...

~~~~Zeke Maynot (OC) (@Everyone Except You)~~~~
Current Location: World Edge: Worlds Edge
HP: 100/100 DP: 90 LVL 1

hfhdfhdfjnmfdgfndkjhfdfffdjffdjffdjfjdjhgfdjhfdjfjhdfjh x3 [COMBO]

~~~~Aleron (OC) (@tappaja100)~~~~
Current Location: Adamanturtle Plains: Steppes
HP: 300/300 DP: 100 LVL 1

Aleron opens the present, inside was a Frontier Justice. obtainted it.
As you look around you hear a voice.
???: Hoooo hoooo Whoooo are yoooou?

A strange owl man floats down from the sky, judging by his robes and staff he is a wizard of some kind, Another person floats nearby on a broomstick, watching.
DQIX_Hootingham-Gore_artwork.png

Hootingham-Gore: Some sort of Mandrake judging by the fact that your very dragon like, But also humanoid... Hmm...

*Spreads wings. (He's a dragon, ofc he'd have them.)
"I'm Aleron and I'm not exactly a mandrake, haven't actually seen one yet, well I've barely seen anything in this world."

Zell can’t say he’s too surprised the Grapple miss-
Wait. Stupid idea.
Zell knows it’s probably going to get him killed, but goddamnit this is as good as ever of a time to do this to Envy.
He reaches into the all-magical bull:red: hammerspace and...
Throws the mop. Return to sender you scurvy :red:!
Yeah, he’s getting killed for this.

[Ability Used: Mop Throw? - Target: Envy]

"Thanks." (She turns toward a wall and tests the headlamp) "I appreciate it.
Have a nice night if you can, considering the blood moon." (She walks out the door to explore Newer Haven.)

Endzors Black, Light Blue, and RAINBOW are summoned.

Endzor Black has permanent [HASTE]!

Endzor Light Blue activates the [SHADOW CLONE] rune! He creates a duplicate!

Endzor Black, Endzor Light Blue's shadow clone, and Endzor Rainbow go up to the battlefield. Rainbow and Light Blue's clone hover, while Black climbs at high speeds. (By the way, the white with special quotation marks is Rainbow)

"Do you see this form? Is this form your friend?"
"You've all been misled, survivors. Walter is still working with the Enclave! Just ask Ivuul himself! Or Scorpion!"
"We don't want to hurt you. Just the one who has deceived you!"
Endzor Black punches Walter at high speeds.
Endzor Black assumes a defensive stance! He is ready to [DODGE]!
Endzor Light Blue's clone performs a Star Dash and punches Walter.
Endzor Rainbow fires a Prism Beam at Walter! It then scatters, aiming at Envy!

Endzor Light Blue and I sit at a green potion and recite a magical incantation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom