Return to Neibreth: A Sequel to a Text Adventure of mine... [Story based]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ALRIGHT WHAT GOD OUT THERE WANTS ME DEAD AND TO BE REPLACED BY A KEY!?" Scary yells at the sky while fast attacking Lemmy. "Um so, Sloth can you get one of the sins to come and help us, because Scary and I are having a rough time." Happy asks sloth in his mind.

It then scatters, hitting Envy!
Only Ivuul decides whether it hits, you can say where it heads, but not if it hits :p

The difference is, he never promised that he was human in his current state, he's even admitted that he was a monster and not necessarily a human around me, your assertion that he's an enemy is meaningless without proper evidence and your appeals to emotion are frankly, quite insulting, while I do feel mildly annoyed that he didn't tell me sooner... For all I know, he might have deep shame about this form of his...

Grant uses Status Bell against his enemies(The Endzors and Envy) in retaliation.

Is it just me, or did they add more colors to the text colorer?

Current Time of Day: Night 12/14 [BLOODMOON] [LONGNIGHT]

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED] [SIDESHIELD]
Current Location: Ocean
HP: 220/220 DP: 6 LVL: 21
Party: Walter: 400/400
Party: OHGAWDSworth: 250/250
~~~~And~~~
~~~~Zell (@Creeper da Snek)~~~~
HP: 580/580 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 8
~~~And~~~
~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
HP: 480/480 DP: 199 LVL: 10
~~~And~~~
~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 358/360 DP: 600 LVL: 14
Party: Goresby Purrvis: 500/500

Grant: 140/220 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Walter: 90/400 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Edgesworth: 170/250 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Zell: 500/580 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Jack: 400/480 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
VS
Envy: 1,004/2,000 (SIN) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Shadow pirate Wall: 0/200 (SIN) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!] [BLEED]
VS
Endzor Black: 0/200 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!] [HASTE!] [DODGY!]
Endzor Light Blue: 0/100 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Endzor Light Blue's Shadowclone: 0/1 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Endzor Rainbow: 0/300 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
VS
Wendy o'Koopa: 2,000/2,000 (D&G) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Pirate Guy: 50/50 (D&G) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Enclave Trooper: 250/250 (D&G) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]

Envy: AAAARGH! MORE PESTS?! BEGONE!
Envy whistles and several shadow pirates stack onto each other to form a wall in front of her...
Envy uses a family sized pizza, She recovers 200 HP!

Endzor Black punches walter, it did 55 damage
Endzor Light Blue's clone does a stardash on walter! it did 45 damage
Endzor Rainbow fires a prism laser, it hit walter for 65 damage, and did 50 damage to the shadowpirate wall that envy is hiding behind!
Endzor Light Blue heads off to sit with Endzor green out of cite to mess with a potion.
As Endzor Green and Light blue mess with the potion, They are infected by the Sea monster chance! for a giant tentacle appears and grabs the potion AND light blue! dragging them both into the murky depths!

Walter: i'm getting tired of you green... Constantly stalking us..
Walter struggles to move, after the constant beating he has been taking.

Walter: You want to know the truth? All of you? You are only half right about your theory about me green, I do still serve the Virtues Exiles, Because they serve me...
I am the leader of the Virtues Exiles, and son of the hated Demon Virtuebane who led them in the past when they were known as the Bane Chosen, And i hate everything about myself. My existence is hell, and the only thing i want is to set my people, My fellow Bane Chosen free. For they are nothing but slaves to the Doom & Gloom Legion.
And right now green, Your behavior is matching the thing about my father i hated the most... A coward who let's others do the fighting for him, While he just hides... A coward who attacks and tries to kill innocents, If i'm dead, then the entirety of my people will be slavedriven until they are gone as well.... And GUESS what else that demon did...

Mass Genocide on the meer and ophidian races.

Walter fires off a large beam while yelling "DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LIVE, KNOWING THAT YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A DISGUSTING HELLION, DESTINED TO DO EVIL AND HARM NO MATTER WHAT PATH YOU TAKE?!" the laser hits and turns Light Blues clone,Black and rainbow to dust...

Walter falls to his knees to catch his breath, it's clear he won't be doing that laser again.

Walter: If you're here to try and kill me, Then fight me yourself coward. No allies, You vs me... Besides, I'm already weakened, I doubt that "such a good guy" like yourself is looking for a fair fight anyways...
So? What are you waiting for, Come finish me off... That's what you want, is it not?

Edgesworth gives walter a refreshing purified water
Walter: Thank you edgesworth... the moon is amplifying me again......

Grant uses his status bell ability! The Shadow pirate Wall is bleeding! it had no effect on envy!
Zell throws his mop, it goes right through the wall defeating it, Then it impales envy, it did 500 damage!
The mop is gone...
Jack fires his minigun, it did 150 to envy.

The enclave ship arrives and aboard it are many pirate shy guys and enclave troopers.
???: Well well well, We got some people intruding in our waters..

WENDY O'KOOPA!
MENACE OF THE SEA!
150px-PMCS_Wendy_Idle_Outside_Battle_Animated.gif

Wendy, a pirate guy, and an enclave trooper join the fight

Wendy: I am Wendy O'Koopa, captain of the doom and glooms navy, and as promised to my brother and colonel winters, i will sink BOTH of you! Tehehe ~❤
They call me the beautiful death you know..

Walter: No one calls you that...
Wendy: And YOU, What's with all the green, You're trying WAY too hard girl..
Envy: SILENCE!
Envy slices with her scimitar, it hit walter for 65 damage.

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmys Circus
Team DP: 3293
~~~Happy/Scary (@Xmax360)~~~
HP: 180/200 225/225 LVL 12
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~ [DEMONS ENRAGEMENT [LVL 1]]
HP: 370/370 LVL 4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Ryuga (OC) (@Kazuki)~~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmys Circus
HP: 250/250 DP: 33 LVL 1

Happy: 180/200 Scary: 25/225
Invictus: 225/370
Ryuga: 97/250 [OFF STANCE]
VS
Lemmy Koopa: 1757/2000

Ryuga does nothing this turn (Sorry ryuga, i wanted to get the update out as soon as possible, as i'll be busy later today.)
Invictus attacks with secret! it did 93 damage!
Scary attacks lemmy, it did 45 damage!

(???: Sorry, it seems most of the sins are busy.. Greed doesn't want to, Gluttony seems to be busy,Wrath hates all of us,Lust is recovering from some sort of attack,Pride is attacking D&G platoons and Envy... Her life force seems to be fading...)

Lemmy fires magic from his wand, it did 73 damage to Ryuga.

~~~~Henry Huldon (OC) (@TheGuy)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Near Newer Haven
HP: 230/230 DP: 50 LVL 1

Henry casually wanders in the bloodmoon, He finds a strange ruined up wall, It has some murals on it. The murals depect some interesting things..
a flat plain
a kingdom
two people, a man and a woman
a skull
a broken mirror
Henry hears a voice say something

???: That is the history of my people...
As henry turns around he notices a cloaked figure walking away...

~~~~Catherine (OC) (@SteelSt0rmMaster)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Newer Haven
HP: 260/340 DP: 110 LVL 1

Catherine walks out of the store and casually strolls through Newer Haven, She overhears a conversation coming from the nearby allyway
???: What do you mean Barbarus is coming? Yeah yeah, i hear you... Alright... try to get lord pride over here as quick as possible? Fine.... i just wanted to enjoy a nice bloodmoon...

~~~~Zeke Maynot (OC) (@Everyone Except You)~~~~
Current Location: World Edge: Worlds Edge
HP: 100/100 DP: 90 LVL 1

hfhdfhdfjnmfdgfndkjhfdfffdjffdjffdjfjdjhgfdjhfdjfjhdfjh x4 [COMBO]

~~~~Aleron (OC) (@tappaja100)~~~~
Current Location: Adamanturtle Plains: Steppes
HP: 300/300 DP: 100 LVL 1

Hootingham-Gore: Interesting....
I am Hootingham-gore... They call me... This world's strongest mage. If you are not from Neibreth, Then what business brought you here in the middle of a Blood Moon child?

You would comment on the child thing, But judging by how old his voice sounds like, Everything is probably a child to him.

Zell throws his mop, it goes right through the wall defeating it, Then it impales envy, it did 500 damage!

[END THEM RIGHTLY!]

Zell is amazed at how much the thrice-accursed mop did to Envy, but he's more confused at the size of the battle nearly doubling, then dropping down to just above what it was before. Walter flipping out didn't help much, either. Anyways, Zell's got his own agenda and attacks Envy again.

[Ability Used: Basic Attack - Taget: Envy, Sin of the Seas]

*Sees the enclave trooper.* "Heh, you may have higher tech power armor than mine, but it's made of aluminum, and to this gun, that's PAPER MACHE!" *Fires at the enclave soldier.*

*Ryūga attacks and stays silent...*
[doublepost=1513879747,1513879702][/doublepost](There's no problem ^^)

Last edited:
I ask Goresby Purrvis to stop time and attempt to take the survivors to a safe place. I then climb up the ladder to face Walter.

"You know what? I'm no better off than you are. I'm an Endzor. You know what that means? I'm doomed to always be categorized as a killer. A destroyer. A non-newtonian... THING that never wants anything more than destruction. But I'm not. I'm not at all. I just want everyone to be safe. I just want to do the right thing. And I can't do that alone, now or ever. I make friends because I know that friends can save each other from harm. Because I know that even if I die here, they will carry on! BECAUSE THEY CARE LIKE I DO!"

I unleash my Firestorm upon the arena.

Last edited:
"There's something in this world creating an anomalous magical signal, that's why I'm here."

Well, If Goresby winds up moving Grant, he's gonna try to make his way back to help out Walter(By that I mean he'll probably try to directly attack Endzor this time...)

If he doesn't wind up doing this, well Grant still simply attacks Endzor...

I've had enough of your crap, you've caused me nothing but trouble! You decided to start going after myself and my friends, I'm ending this now!

Current Time of Day: Night 13/14 [BLOODMOON] [LONGNIGHT]

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED] [SIDESHIELD]
HP: 220/220 DP: 6 LVL: 21
Party: Walter: 400/400
Party: OHGAWDSworth: 250/250
~~~~And~~~
~~~~Zell (@Creeper da Snek)~~~~
HP: 580/580 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 8
~~~And~~~
~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
HP: 480/480 DP: 199 LVL: 10
~~~And~~~
~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 360/360 DP: 600 LVL: 14
Party: Goresby Purrvis: 500/500

Grant: 140/220 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Walter: 90/400 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Edgesworth: 170/250 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Zell: 500/580 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Jack: 400/480 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
VS
Envy: 0/2,000 (SIN) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Shadowpirate Wall: 0/200 (SIN) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!] [BLEED]
VS
Endzor Black: 0/200 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!] [HASTE!] [DODGY!]
Endzor Light Blue: 0/100 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Endzor Light Blue's Shadowclone: 0/1 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Endzor Rainbow: 0/300 [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
VS
Wendy o'Koopa: 0/2,000 (D&G) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Pirate Guy: 0/50 (D&G) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!]
Enclave Trooper: 0/250 (D&G) [SEA MONSTER CHANCE!

Purrvis freezes time and moves the survivors out of the way of Endzors soon to be attack.
Endzor prepares his Firestorm attack.
Walters laugh fills the time frozen landscape

Walter: Your about to waste your strongest ability on me green? That's... quite stupid....
Walter walks towards Endzor and purrvis as his deathclaw-like shadow begins to stretch around again...
Walter: I sensed quite a bit of good in you, But now i can see your heart is swallowed by Darkness... End me green, End thousands of lifes right here, Right now... Do it, You seem like you do not care, So hurry up and KILL ME ALREADY.

Walter yells with a sadistic grin, As Endzor green fires off his Firestorm, using up his one time ability! This also means Endzor exploded and lost all of his health but 1 HP...

Just as the flames are about to singe walter, his shadow quickly wraps around him forming a black dome, It hits and slays Envy and defeats Wendy, who had enough fire restiance to keep her still living.
After the flames clear, The deathclaw-like shadow unravels.
Walter looks with a look of sadness on his face as he watches his own shadow fade.

Walter: No... i didn't ask for this! W- WHY DID YOU DO THIS?
Walter stares up at Endzor
Walter: I don't plan to let her death go in vain green...
But if i were to pick you off with how weak you are now... Then i'd only be the monster you are, The monster that He tried to make me into...

It looks like it physically hurts for walter to speak the next line
Walter: Take this as your chance to get the hell away from us, or els-
Purrvis makes a struggling noise as time unfreezes, Grant rants and then dashes towards Endzor and attacks him, it did 73 damage!

ENDZOR GREEN HAS BEEN SLAIN!

Purrvis: NO!
He runs over and leaps over the crazed grant and tosses the only revival item he has to his name to Endzor.

ENDZOR GREEN HAS RETURNED TO THE SCENE!

Purrvis: Green, You alright?
In the background, Wendy is recovering and quickly flees on her ship.
Envy: Eurughh... You've... Think.. You've... Won... rhg....
Envy begins to melt, one of her arms falls off...
Envy: N- NO! M- MY BODY! M MY BEAUTY?! N-N-NO!
Envy continues to melt into black sludge as she looks up to the closest being to her, it being Zell
Envy: Sp Spider! PLEASE! I- I'M SORRY! DO-DON'T LET ME DIE! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
Edgesworth: Yeesh. Envy sure is an ugly thing isn't it?
Envy: N- NOOOO!

Zell smacks envy with any blunt force weapon that anyone may have, Envy produces one last high pitched scream of pain as she fully becomes nothing more than a stain of black goo on the nearby floor.

The tension is high in the air. Edgesworth heads down into the depths of the ship to try and get the ship running again.
Walter and the now murderous grant stare down the just revived Endzor Green and the worn out Goresby Purrvis...

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmy's Circus
Team DP: 3293
~~~Happy/Scary (@Xmax360)~~~
HP: 180/200 225/225 LVL 12
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~ [DEMONS ENRAGEMENT [LVL 1]]
HP: 370/370 LVL 4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Ryuga (OC) (@Kazuki)~~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmy's Circus
HP: 250/250 DP: 33 LVL 1

Happy: 180/200 Scary: 25/225
Invictus: 225/370
Ryuga: 97/250 [OFF STANCE]
VS
Lemmy Koopa: 1172/2000

Invictus attacks, Bloodmoon rage kicks in! it did 500 damage!
Ryuga attacks! it did 85 damage!
Happy hugs himself, Scary recovers 60 HP!
Lemmy sends a giant ball hurling towards happy/scary, it did 60 damage to scary!

~~~~Henry Huldon (OC) (@TheGuy)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Near Newer Haven
HP: 230/230 DP: 50 LVL 1

Henry chases down the figure
The figure stops and says to henry
???: A Shattered man with no future, That is all... Who are you.... Are you... one of Tsarins newest pawns?

~~~~Catherine (OC) (@SteelSt0rmMaster)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Newer Haven
HP: 260/340 DP: 110 LVL 1

Catherine sneaks near a wall of a building, She notices a shadow creature talking into some device
Shadow: Yeah yeah i know... Okay.. Alright johnson i get it, Oh... my mission.... it's failed.. The damn scorpion was gone by the time i got to his dwelling... Alright, i see you soon at the murkfog shrine.... Nah, i'll just take the Subwah
The shadow stops talking and puts his phone away, he starts walking towards the Subwah, what now?

~~~~Zeke Maynot (OC) (@Everyone Except You)~~~~
Current Location: World Edge: Worlds Edge
HP: 100/100 DP: 90 LVL 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! MAKE MY SUFFERING END!

~~~~Aleron (OC) (@tappaja100)~~~~
Current Location: Adamanturtle Plains: Steppes
HP: 300/300 DP: 100 LVL 1

HHG laughs

Hootingham-Gore: Magical Signal? Good luck finding it...
You see my boy,I'm sure whatever you are seeking is being caused by us, The Doom & Gloom Legion, Hooohooohoooo!
Our Mirror Gate uses a lot of energy, Yes sirree!

I'm also afraid that if you came here to put a stop to it, Then we cannot let that happen...

For you see, the wretched world beneath your feet, As we speak, this worlds days of numbers Hooohooo....

Oh man.
That felt amazing.
Zell basks in the killing of the Sin. Scurvy :red: shouldn’t’ve tried to make him mop their ship.
“It’s Zell. Remember it.” He’s talking to a dead thing but eh he’s probably not crazy. And the battle’s over too, so that’s pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom