Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
17/25 better weapons
17/25 sand/clay duplicator.
+goldhero
I attempt to create a 6-durability ex nilio hammer with 2 cobblestone and 2 sticks, then hit 6 pieces of gravel with it until they break and, via the crushing powers of ex nilio hammers, turn into sand. this obviously breaks the 6-durability hammer since it has broken 6 blocks.
then I greet the temmie and ask if tem ned halp pay 4 cooleg or grad skool. despite me being off who-knows-how-far-away, they receive this message... coupled with the knowledge that I cannot, in fact, help them with anything at the moment.

you can post twice in round, but doubleposting (posting twice without anyone else posting in-between) is not aloud.
/null
also nullposts are a thing.they don't count as posts but you can like talk to other people with them as I am doing now.

8/12 on summon hint:Borderlands the pre-sequle hates him
I toss a proton bomb at the portal to hell
"Tossing bomb"

A lot of the regular Anti-Acolyte playerbase (in fact, ALL of them) have neglected to post this turn! I have to give them another day to post, otherwise this game will be going nowhere!

Anti-Acolyte players should post as soon as possible! You guys are crucial to driving the entire game and story forward! The Mooks are almost dead!

I can't let the game stagnate like this, even though NONE of the Anti-Acolytes have posted at all! I'm quite disappointed with the Anti-Acolyte Camp, especially since the Mooks are dead, the Act Boss is about to come up, and the entire PA faction is going to fade into obsolescence soon!

Armor Integration Into Backpack: (15/15) DONE!

The backpack is now considered a BACK item! I can wear armor with it now. With that being said...

Grand Armor: (1/15) +1 from JOE.

I wander around the Savannah.

Your backpack will now give you a 40% damage reduction when equipped! It can only resists 20 damage, however.

Hmm, what can I conjure for you...

You wander around and you notice a depression in the land that could possibly hold some form of liquid! It looks dangerous, however, as the pool is steaming. Do you decide to venture towards it?

4/25. Spear of Gungnir
4/25. DESPAIR.
I hit the HWG with a bat, then shoot him with a rocket launcher, then flamethrower him, then blow him up with stickybombs, then shoot a mini gun at him, then shoot him with a mini-sentry, then shoot a crossbow at him, then headshot him, then backstab him.

You deal 7 damage to the Heavy!

16/25 better weapons.+hero
16/25 sand/clay duplicator. +gold
+goldhero
I make another chest using 2 logs, then dump in all my clay, all my sand, and my stone shovel.

You create a Large Chest using two additional logs! This going to be the maximum extend of your extended inventory, however, I don't want you guys to become item hoarders and never actually use anything. Nevertheless, you place your Clay, Sand, and Stone Shovel inside!

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I take away Heavy Weapons Guys heavy weapons. Just making him Guy.

The Heavy Weapons Guy will now be restricted to attacking with his Shotgun or Fists, which deal less damage!

[AA]
Hello!
Temmie [1/10] +1 via charge
I start punching trees.
hoi

...Welcome to the game. Your PC has been added!

You gather 3 pieces of Wood, but what good will searching for crafting ingredients get you?

17/25 better weapons
17/25 sand/clay duplicator.
+goldhero
I attempt to create a 6-durability ex nilio hammer with 2 cobblestone and 2 sticks, then hit 6 pieces of gravel with it until they break and, via the crushing powers of ex nilio hammers, turn into sand. this obviously breaks the 6-durability hammer since it has broken 6 blocks.
then I greet the temmie and ask if tem ned halp pay 4 cooleg or grad skool. despite me being off who-knows-how-far-away, they receive this message... coupled with the knowledge that I cannot, in fact, help them with anything at the moment.

Umm, what? Your speech is incomprehensible. Besides, the Neutral faction doesn't exactly need more members.

You just make the gravel finer! using your crafting! It will still function as normal gravel. Your hammer nearly falls apart into its components due to the hastiness under which it was created! However, you do manage to find a piece of Flint.

Temmie [2/10] +1 via charge
You can double post in one turn, right?
I punch more trees.

Again, you gain 2 more pieces of wood, although you shouldn't get many more crafting ingredients right now. There are higher-priority things to do, like maintaining the battlefield.

8/12 on summon hint:Borderlands the pre-sequle hates him
I toss a proton bomb at the portal to hell
"Tossing bomb"

The Portal to Hell, and everything summoned from it, has reached the end of its lifespan. The explosion doesn't bother anything of note!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_, noting that the Heavy Weapons Guy is probably in trouble, takes aggro off him by switching targets to the Assault Rifle Mooks!

The Spear Mooks deal 12 more damage to the Simulacrums! This kills 2 of them

The Powered Shotgun Mooks continue shooting at the Simulacrums, dealing 6 damage! This kills one of them!
One Assault Rifle Mooks panic and shoot at Ninjatwist_, dealing 2 damage!
The Mook Leader deals 3 damage to a Simulacrum, killing it!

The lone Simulacrum deals 2 damage to one of the Spear Mooks!

The Heavy Weapons Guy rushes the Assault Rifle Mooks with his Shotgun, dealing 4 damage to it! This kills the Rifle Mook instantly, as it had low health!

The Acolyte is wondering why the hell his opponents are being so lazy.

Blinky's Ring of Regeneration heals him for 1 HP.

The Just Writer's TV Crew's last known whereabouts were on Page 23.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

Steffan the Sciencer can't craft armor on his own, only help you craft it!

The JOE clone and the Mining Turtle collect 6 pieces of Cobblestone!

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 15/20. Overload: 5/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (9/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x5) (Crafting/building ingredient)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Slay the Mook wave! They have reduced HP compared to older Mooks, but come in greater numbers!

Pro-Acolyte:
Support the Acolyte's last wave of Mooks! They're frail on their own!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 26/50. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Simulacrums [AA] HP: 0/8 (x4), 4/8. Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 2.

Heavy Weapons Guy [AA] HP: 6/28. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 1.

Powered Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12, 10/12.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 2/12 (x4), 5/12, 6/12.
Mook Leader [PA] HP: 4/12.

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 2/12.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 73/100. Dark Magic Meter: 80%. Kills: 27.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 4/10. Overload: 0/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/20. Inside Small Camp. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 20/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 40% of damage taken while )
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)

Steffan the Sciencer [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 3. Can collect resources. Buffs certain crafting recipes such as armor.

JOE Clone [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Knows how to use advanced tools, inventory of 3. Mining with Stone Pickaxe.
Gravel (x19) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cobblestone (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input:
Fuel: Planks (Crafting/building ingredient) (x2)
Product: Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1), Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Sand (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x12) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x17) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x6) (Crafting/Building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 4. (x3)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 4. (x3)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 1. Can mine items if given fuel.

Items of Interest:
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting incredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

I one tap the lowest health Spear Mook with my Shotgun
Boss Killer 9000:10/14
+1 to everyone
I haven't been able to post because I left on a short HOLIDAY; given that it is Christmas, this should PROBABLY be expected.

18/25 better weapons
18/25 sand/clay duplicator.
+goldhero
I point out that my shield should have regenerated, then follow goldhero to the tar pit thing. maybe there'll be some clay and sand there I can mine.

I craft a pickaxe, then mine stone and coal.
Temmie [3/10] +1 via charging
----EDIT----
HP[20/20]
MP[Null]
EXP[0/10]
LVL[0]
Hunger[9.5/10] -0.5 from time passing

20/25 better weapons +1 goldhero
20/25 sand/clay duplicator. +1 goldhero
+goldhero
I pick up a clod of dirt from the ground, then slap 4 elemental talismans on it in preparation for the near-guaranteed combat encounter we shall soon have.

Hey guys, sorry for being upset yesterday.

I should have taken into account that it was the holiday season! Thus, some of my playerbase may have taken time off to spend with their families. Nevertheless, I did not, and pushed out an update regardless! Sorry about this, as I doubt the update was good for the game's health and may have stalled its progress overall. As a result, I want to give you guys time to spend with your families without having to worry if you'll catch the update or not. Thus, I'm extending the update deadline to the 27th of December from the 26th! I hope that your holidays, whatever they may be, are going well.

Enjoy the holidays if you're spending them with family! Update will likely be on Wednesday.

I mean you said in your first post "I start punching trees.
hoi"
from the hoi, I assumed thou wasth a temmie
/null

I start creating a base with the materials i got.
Temmie [4/10] +1 via charging
Base [1/15] +1 via charging
----EDIT----
HP[20/20]
MP[Null]
EXP[0/10]
LVL[0]
Hunger[9/10] -0.5 from time passing

Back
Top Bottom