Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

3/5 Godmodder-proof Weegee
I electrocute the zombies.

2,000 damage to all zombies.

Senator Shrek (9/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (9/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I decide that, since the noobs don't like FNAF at all, I've found the best way to make them switch sides, or at least hurt them:
I threaten to make them appear in "Mangle and Baby with Funtime Freddy & Knuckles" as bonus bosses if they don't side with me. In fact, I tell them that they won't even get to be good bosses. Just crappy ones that are defeated in 3 turns! And I'll then make so many FNAFB fangames that they'll have their own continuity to the point of technically being a freeware "franchise". And they WILL APPEAR IN ALL GAMES! In fact, their identities will be forever linked to the games with a satanic ritual or some other weird metaphysical crap.
In fact, I release a demo that already has the Godmodder as a boss in order to hurt the latter in order to make a point.
+3 to JOEbob.

Oi, you can only give 2 assist points out per turn.
The Shienoob is too traumatized at this point to care. His friends are dead, man.

Self gain is one half of my personality, so what can I gain out of this?
Logic is the other, so what is the most logical thing to do?

With a pop, I appear in a bright flash, before thinking and siding with the godmodder. In the long run he'll lose, but temporary gain is now, and gains now is what I want.

A Pound of Flesh: 1/20
Retaliation: 1/20

Welcome, Juicebox, to the PGs!
Ah, more allies. That's great!

5/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy
3/10 I can't believe its not self-sustaining yet.
+1 TOG +1 Plague
Steffans RP should have risen(to 4), steffan should have more hunger (having eaten (some of?) the farms food), and Steffan shall now buy Extradimensional bag with his 4 RP and that which he generates this round, doubling his RP production, yay!
the farms crops slowly grow as the trench gets bigger and the castle slowly builds.
I Remind Realicraft that if they want me to attack things in EFA, they should put the text "+2 JOE" somewhere in their post. I also remind them that this costs them nothing, and is as such a good deal. I then offer them an alternative: If they promise to have EFA use summon for me as soon as possible, I will help them every round.
Justinian walks over to FATMAN, who currently cannot act, and offers to pay him tribute using his farms food, if the FATMAN helps build the castle walls. If the FATMAN agrees, then Justinain goes and retrieves all the food the farm has in storage, and gives it to FATMAN, saying he'll pay the next tribute in 3 rounds.
If FATMAN disagrees, Justinian shoos him away and starts helping the bricklayers with the wall, mostly by improving the mortar part of "Bricks and mortar", using the newest in mortar creation techniques.

FATMAN immediately eats Justinian.
Just kidding.
You heal the Wall for 9,000 HP.
Steffan ordered.

Senator Shrek (10/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (10/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I take this song (If it can be called that):
Then, I remix it with the opening of "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air", the music in the opening of "Shadow the Hedgehog", the SA2 final boss music, and"A Cruel Angel's Thesis", along with the Persona 5 battle theme... This causes a memetic music black hole (As the song was already a mashup of the Space Jam opening, "Ambiguous", and the Thomas the Tank Engine opening? (Not sure about the latter), on a bike horn soundfont).
The memes become powerful enough that I throw the Godmodder into this... horror in order to deal damage to him.
+3 to JOEbob.

The Godmodder does not take damage but simply cringes at the pure noise. Godmodder stunned, go get him!

A Pound of Flesh: 2/20
Retaliation: 2/20

"Godmodder!" I shout. "If you can, create a bunch of creatures and have players kill them."

Retaliation and a pound of flesh go together like sugar and spice. Retaliation simply allows for punishment actions to happen. A pound of flesh damages based on the amount of creatures killed by players. After all, the creatures could have family maybe, if the godmodder created one. Or kids.

+1 @JOEbob
+1 @DCCCV

I'm not listening to you, I have more important duties, like making sure these tanks don't die before they get here! The Godmodder points at the dust in the distance.

7/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +1 DCCCV.
10/10 I can't believe its not self-sustaining yet. +4 TMB, +1 DCCCV, +1 juicebox.
USING! Justinian gets to work and builds several houses (probably 5). each house has 5,000 HP and spawns a corresponding peasant, of equal health amount. Peasants can preform various non-offensive actions, with an average of 500 ATK's worth of power for most Peasant actions per Peasant. The saving graces that keeps them valuable are these: 1) Peasants can run a society for you. for example, they can harvest the crops, Till land, collect wood, build new houses, etcetra.
2) A Peasant will not always be a Peasant. after 10 rounds, a Peasant will transform into a different type of citizen. their house will then no longer have a Peasant, and will spawn a new one (if a house's peasant dies of other causes, it takes 3 rounds to spawn a new one.)
New: 1/10 Big Plump Tomatoes.

+CONDITIONAL:
Justinian walks up to @Admiral Vonn Juicebox , Takes out a contract with a flourish, and asks them to read it over and, if they think it a fair deal, sign it.
the deal: provide me with +'s, and I will provide you with +'s, potentially in smaller quantitys if others are also plussing me. if I fall behind, I will attempt to pay you back by gifting you minions, such as the bodyguard bots, when I have a surplus or potentially on request. if they accept and edit their post, my +2 goes to them. I also note that I am [N], not [AG].
Regardless of them accepting or declining, I offer the same deal to @TMB50 . if both juicebox and TMB accept the deal and edit their posts, 1 +1 goes to each of them.
(Given current post states and assuming juicebox fixes their attempt to triple-post, that is +1 to each of them this round and will oscillate to be fair.)

Justinian then preforms the dance of his people, causing his burgeoning castle wall to spontaneously gain another layer of bricks.

3 Houses summoned.
5,000 HP healed to the Wall.

Mr. Armour Man gives whoever the new PG is a nod.

"Hello, Stranger. What brings you here?"

He then lazily points a finger towards Deroot Sanesstorm. A thin line of energy extends from it, causing a shrill noise to be heard as it zips through the air. As it strikes whatever the helicopter Deroot Sanesstorm is, it seamlessly weaves itself into Deroot Sanesstorm's past, back when it was the song, Darude Sandstorm. One day, Darude Sandstorm was performing itself, when a single new note was inserted into it's song. This discordant note ruined the beautiful harmony of Darude Sandstorm, causing it's name to be forgotten by history, never to be remembered today. Now, what used to be Darude Sandstorm, now Deroot Sanesstorm is standing before the person who ruined it's life, having suddenly come into realization of just who this man is. Does it run? Does it hide? Does it bow before him, begging for mercy? I wonder what it does next.

6/20 (+2 from TOG)
4/20

+1 to Admiral Vonn Juicebox and JOEbob.

9,000 damage to Deroot Sanesstorm, who promptly puts you through a loop of the Sans fight made with MS Paint.

(after several nulls)

The mysterious man enters the enemy farming area, taking out a large green-bladed scythe. He strikes at a zombie awkwardly with a diagonal strike, only grazing it slightly. However, this leaves behind a glowing mark on the zombie, which spreads across it's body, eating away at it, something like how a piece of tissue paper is consumed by fire.

"Huh, didn't expect that."
"And I really need to work on my scythe skills. That was terrible."

7/20
5/20

+1 to Admiral Vonn Juicebox and JOEbob.

12,000 damage to a Zombie! Wow!

The Godmodder is dazed, and attacking him will be easier.
The Panzernoobs and the Shienoob fire on FATMAN, dealing a combined 40,000 damage.
FATMAN devours the Shienoob, the Trench, a Defense Drone, and eats Deroot Sanesstorm.
Steffan researches Extradimensional Bag.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 99/100 HP. Stunned.
[PG] Panzernoob 40,000/40,000 HP. x5
[H] FATMAN 95,000/200,000 HP. -50,000 HP per turn. Damage heals as well.
[N] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 2 RP. 100% Hunger. Brick Wall 73,000/150,000 HP. +10,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically. Trench. 20,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N] Trench Digger 40,000/40,000 HP. Digs a Trench Every turn.
[N] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3
[N] Peasants 5,000/5,000 HP. x3
[AG] Enemy Farming Arena 220,000/250,000 HP. 1/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.

[H] Zombie 18,000/20,000 HP.
[H] Zombie 6,000/20,000 HP.

Have I ever mentioned we have a discord? We do.
https://discord.gg/xawYyH

Last edited:
37/50. Rise and Shine,Ursine!
12/50. Bookworm
+2 Joe
I expose the panzernoob to politics, and the toxicity of the political situatio right now is doing not good things to that there noob

1/20: Dr. Poom
1/50: :joy: WHO DID THIS :joy:
----
Some dude in the AaronJ vanity set, dyed with Phase Dye, enters the server.

Cyanogynist: "TREMOR IN 2018 LUL"

A giant LUL emote falls on the Panzernoobs, much like a meteor.

10/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +2 plague
2/10 Big Plump Tomatoes.
+1 Plague, +1 TOG
if Steffan's RP is as it displays (2) and his action last round worked (a premade research to double RP speed) then he researches a more efficient time of mortar with 6RP and his 1 Slot, increasing the castle walls generation speed.
The peasants go to the woods and start harvesting wood for building.
Justinian points out to the FATMAN that he has ,000 HP, and offers to keep a fraction of him alive if he joins me. if FATMAN refuses, then Anata wa sudeni shinde iru, otherwise my action is spent patching him up and keeping him from quite being dead. if he accepted, his orders this round are to attack the panzernoobs for the healing, they'll probably attack me now that FATMAN isn't an option anyway.

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (11/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (11/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I play even worse remixes at the Godmodder in order to make his brain overload, hurting him. In fact, I even find something to surpass my previous horror. Then, I screw reality up with a weapon I found in a dimensional anomaly, which causes wormholes (And visual "hallucinations" that are more like distortions) in order to make him unable to even comprehend reality anymore.

12+2/50
6/??
+2 JoeBob

Oh come on, Godmodder. Learn to put the past behind you mate. This is a fight, a battle, a war. Every man against you makes your job that much harder, and every ally makes living that much easier. I offered myself up to you as an ally, a friend, willing to put our previous little scuffles on the field of battle aside. Anf what, in your grand wisdom, do you do?
You take your oportunity and b[!]tchslap it like you've never done before. I extended my olive branch to you and my blade to the throat of those who would oppose you. You burned the branch and kicked my upon my own sword.
BOI.
Such an assault, an insult, an attack and physically painful as it was emotionally will not be tolerated. You have created if not a supernova, at the very least a small campfire. But I mean hey, have you ever had your face shoved into a campfire? Sure it's no exploding star, but that sh[!]t still hurts, man. This flame may not be the kind that will ravage biomes or punish the eternal or rain down to herald the end of days, but it's still going to f[!]ck you.
Okay wow that last part came out wrong.
Umm, let's just, like, skip to the part where I cover your face in gasoline and push you into a random flaming pit, mmk?
Mmk.
I do that.

Last edited:
The person farms harder and harder in the monster farming area. In fact, he farms so hard that the immediate area surrounding him spontaneously combusts, just as a testament as to how hard he's farming.

9/20 (+1 from Admiral Juicebox.)
6/20

+1 to JOEbob and Admiral Von Juicebox

16/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +2 TOG +2 DCCCV +1 Juicebox
3/10 Big Plump Tomatoes.
+1 Juicebox +1 DCCCV
Justinian sees a book on the ground, and begins to read it. the story of this book speaks of a town known as Urbino, and a man born within it. he was born illegitimately and was legitimized into the family of montefeltro by the pope himself. while a child, he was sent to Venice as a hostage, then got knighted by the emperor of the Roman empire. the holy Roman empire! ('s actually germany donworryaboutit.) for his trouble. By 16, he began the occupation he would follow the rest of his life: Condottiere.
Anyway, later on he bends the wars of Italy to ensure war would never come to Urbino, and turns it into a grand place with large citadel and towers, filled with knowledge.
This inspires Justinian to work harder, and perhaps, live up to this man, this legend... who is from many years in the future, hence the Holy Roman empire despite Justinian being from the Roman empire Proper.
Justinian, inspired, solves some quarrels of the Trench-builder with the Wall-builders, and increases the efficiency of both as a result. this he has learned from Federico's tale, for Federico ruled Urbino and solved all conflicts fairly within it.

Last edited:
The person jumps out of the monster farming area, breaking a hole through the roof. He lands on top of the Godmodder-Proof Weegee. How ironic, that the character that has squished so many Goombas underfoot is now beneath the soles of another! Getting off the Godmodder-Proof Weegee, he smiles at him.

"You may be Godmodder-Proof, but one thing's for sure. You're definitely not me-proof."

37/50. Rise and Shine,Ursine!
12/50. Bookworm
+2 Joe
I expose the panzernoob to politics, and the toxicity of the political situatio right now is doing not good things to that there noob

6,000 damage to a Panzernoob!

1/20: Dr. Poom
1/50: :joy: WHO DID THIS :joy:
----
Some dude in the AaronJ vanity set, dyed with Phase Dye, enters the server.

Cyanogynist: "TREMOR IN 2018 LUL"

A giant LUL emote falls on the Panzernoobs, much like a meteor.

7,000 damage to a Panzernoob!

10/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +2 plague
2/10 Big Plump Tomatoes.
+1 Plague, +1 TOG
if Steffan's RP is as it displays (2) and his action last round worked (a premade research to double RP speed) then he researches a more efficient time of mortar with 6RP and his 1 Slot, increasing the castle walls generation speed.
The peasants go to the woods and start harvesting wood for building.
Justinian points out to the FATMAN that he has ,000 HP, and offers to keep a fraction of him alive if he joins me. if FATMAN refuses, then Anata wa sudeni shinde iru, otherwise my action is spent patching him up and keeping him from quite being dead. if he accepted, his orders this round are to attack the panzernoobs for the healing, they'll probably attack me now that FATMAN isn't an option anyway.

Steffan cannot do this action, as he currently only has 4 RP.
FATMAN refuses but gobbles up the healing. The power of persuasion does not work on the devourer.

+1 @JOEbob
+1 @DCCCV

A Pound of Flesh: 3/20
Retaliation: 3/20

would you look at the time
I take out a rifle and fire at the sky.

The bullet goes up...
and it bonks an Iron Golem. You guys really need to aim at your enemies.

Senator Shrek (11/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (11/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I play even worse remixes at the Godmodder in order to make his brain overload, hurting him. In fact, I even find something to surpass my previous horror. Then, I screw reality up with a weapon I found in a dimensional anomaly, which causes wormholes (And visual "hallucinations" that are more like distortions) in order to make him unable to even comprehend reality anymore.

The Godmodder vomits from the pure horror. 1 damage.

12+2/50
6/??
+2 JoeBob

Oh come on, Godmodder. Learn to put the past behind you mate. This is a fight, a battle, a war. Every man against you makes your job that much harder, and every ally makes living that much easier. I offered myself up to you as an ally, a friend, willing to put our previous little scuffles on the field of battle aside. Anf what, in your grand wisdom, do you do?
You take your oportunity and b[!]tchslap it like you've never done before. I extended my olive branch to you and my blade to the throat of those who would oppose you. You burned the branch and kicked my upon my own sword.
BOI.
Such an assault, an insult, an attack and physically painful as it was emotionally will not be tolerated. You have created if not a supernova, at the very least a small campfire. But I mean hey, have you ever had your face shoved into a campfire? Sure it's no exploding star, but that sh[!]t still hurts, man. This flame may not be the kind that will ravage biomes or punish the eternal or rain down to herald the end of days, but it's still going to f[!]ck you.
Okay wow that last part came out wrong.
Umm, let's just, like, skip to the part where I cover your face in gasoline and push you into a random flaming pit, mmk?
Mmk.
I do that.

The Godmodder, snapped out of his stun by the damage taken, immediately hardens into obsidian and flies up, and all the gasoline and fire does not affect him.

The person farms harder and harder in the monster farming area. In fact, he farms so hard that the immediate area surrounding him spontaneously combusts, just as a testament as to how hard he's farming.

9/20 (+1 from Admiral Juicebox.)
6/20

Zombie killed!

5/5 Godmodder-proof Weegee
I summon the 'Godmodder-proof Weegee'!
And electrocute the weaker zombie.

It's dead, so you electrocute the other zombie for 4,000 damage.

16/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +2 TOG +2 DCCCV +1 Juicebox
3/10 Big Plump Tomatoes.
+1 Juicebox +1 DCCCV
Justinian sees a book on the ground, and begins to read it. the story of this book speaks of a town known as Urbino, and a man born within it. he was born illegitimately and was legitimized into the family of montefeltro by the pope himself. while a child, he was sent to Venice as a hostage, then got knighted by the emperor of the Roman empire. the holy Roman empire! ('s actually germany donworryaboutit.) for his trouble. By 16, he began the occupation he would follow the rest of his life: Condottiere.
Anyway, later on he bends the wars of Italy to ensure war would never come to Urbino, and turns it into a grand place with large citadel and towers, filled with knowledge.
This inspires Justinian to work harder, and perhaps, live up to this man, this legend... who is from many years in the future, hence the Holy Roman empire despite Justinian being from the Roman empire Proper.
Justinian, inspired, solves some quarrels of the Trench-builder with the Wall-builders, and increases the efficiency of both as a result. this he has learned from Federico's tale, for Federico ruled Urbino and solved all conflicts fairly within it.

Both have their heal increased by 5,000.

The person jumps out of the monster farming area, breaking a hole through the roof. He lands on top of the Godmodder-Proof Weegee. How ironic, that the character that has squished so many Goombas underfoot is now beneath the soles of another! Getting off the Godmodder-Proof Weegee, he smiles at him.

"You may be Godmodder-Proof, but one thing's for sure. You're definitely not me-proof."

6,000 damage to the Godmodder Proof Weegee.

The Godmodder notices the peasants and smashes them, saying some stereotypical "I am above you" line, before slapping FATMAN for 20,000 damage.. The Panzernoobs fire on the farm, dealing a combined 30,000 damage to the Trench.
FATMAN just om-nom-noms a Panzernoob.
The Farm and its components to their things.
The Enemy Farming Arena begins to charge up its next wave.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 98/100 HP.
[PG] Panzernoob 40,000/40,000 HP. x4
[PG] Iron Golem 50,000/50,000 HP.
[H] FATMAN 25,000/200,000 HP. -50,000 HP per turn. Damage heals as well.
[N] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 8 RP. 95% Hunger. Brick Wall 73,000/150,000 HP. +10,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically. Trench. 30,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N] Trench Digger 40,000/40,000 HP. Digs a Trench Every turn.
[N] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3 (3 rounds to spawn new Peasants.)
[AG] Godmodder Proof Weegee 9,000/15,000 HP. Godmodder Proof.
[AG] Enemy Farming Arena 220,000/250,000 HP. 2/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.

[H] Zombie 12,000/20,000 HP.

Last edited:
Oh. Er...

Well, I'm not too concerned. it doesn't seem overly hostile, and it hasn't shown up in the list of mobs out there.
I'll be fine.
"Godmodder! Let the Panzernoobs die! Flood the area with zombies, or weak creatures! The more creatures those against you must kill, the more damage they'll take after my charges finish loading!"

A Pound of Flesh: 7/20
Retaliation: 7/20
+1 @JOEbob +1 @DCCCV

18/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +1 Juicebox
4/10 Big Plump Tomatoes.
+1 Juicebox +1 TOG
The brick wall forgot to regen, and the trench forgot to be healed by my second action (/ to generate faster due to it?).
The crops get harvestered. Steffan does not eat them, and uses his 8 RP to research some ways to produce modern mortar with Roman-times techniques for the Castle walls to use, increasing their production significantly.

Justinian notices an army in the distance... could it be?... nah, that guy already lived his life,... right? (action goes to empowering the arrival of Federico.)

Last edited:
39/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
13/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I toss pirahbas at the noobs. Not piranhas, pirahbas, which are like pirahnas, but they can fly and have rocket launchers

(15+1} 16/50
7/??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

Resigned to my position as an AG, I go about healing up FM (whether he wants to be healed or not).
(FM is FATMAN btw).

20/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +1 TOG Using!
6/6 Mercenarys. Also Using! +1 TOG.
NEW: 1/5 Irrigation
NEW: 1/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours?
+1 Juicebox +1 TOG (the juicebox + changes if someone else +'s me.)
Base HP for Montefeltro, by pure charge - 100,000. Base attack- 30,000.
Base HP for mercenarys, by pure charge - 25,000. Base attack- 7,500.
Federico da Montefeltro actual HP: 40,000. actual attack: 5,000, and rarely usable.
In exchange, Federico has multiple passives.
Passive: Doesn't know what losing is. Federico never lost a battle in his entire life. once every 20? rounds, if Federico and his allys would do a lose, they win instead, somehow.
Passive: Condottiere. leads his own mercenary force. for Condottiere, Losing men is expensive- an act to be avoided... And Federico is a master at this type of war. Mercenarys under his command have a 75% chance to survive fatal blows with one HP, before being spirited away( to my castle probably) to be healed in some way or another. however, mercenarys that do this have a 50% chance of permanently losing half their attack and health.
Passive: A sense of honour. Federico will never betray a contract, for his honour is worth more then all your gold. In this case, my contract is feeding his men via farm.
Passive: Walks unarmed and unguarded through town. Federico will periodically walk through any encamped location he is allied with and help everyone solve their quarrels. this will give them some form of buff, at the cost of his action.
Passive: Leads from behind. while leading a mercenary force, gains a 95% chance to not be hit by attacks targeting him as long as said force has over 20 members.
Active: Recruitment. when used, summon an additional 2 mercenarys.
Mercenary stats. 5% dodge chance 5,000 x 7 HP (there are 6 mercs) =35,000 base HP, 5,000 attack total (833.333333 each.). (summoned with mercenarys charge.)
Mercenarys cannot attack from behind any bodyguard, for they are not trained in bowmanship.
Mercenarys also require food. 25 mercenarys will require one unit of farm harvest every 3 rounds. 12, as such, require 1 unit of harvest every 6 rounds, and so on. when in doubt due to rising mercenary counts, take the lowest guess (IE: the time it'd take to need 1 unit if mercenary count remained the same) and the highest guess (acting as if they'd been at the current count the whole time) and average them.
Justinian is speechless on seeing Montafeltro, and gladly lets him into his under-construction castle, before hiring Montafeltro. the deal is to feed his army as long as they remain here, with a minimum duration of 10 turns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom