Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously think the devs can change your console's hardware? That is clearly a problem with the console, and if you want creative mode, just get a pc lol

Because I prefer console over PC? Some people prefer console over PC and I'm one of them. And was never interested playing on PC because I have my friend helping me build on console. And oh really? What about Star Wars battlefront 2? That game needs more power and needs to DEAL WITH A LOT OF STUFFS IN THE SAME TIME AND IT STILL RUNS SMOOTH AND GOOD. AND THE GAME HAS 80GB. And terraria has below than 1GB. And if you're gonna tell me "well pipeworks is not a profesional team like dice" well then don't say that stupid irrelevant comment that it's hardware fault, dumb dumb. Stop with your stupid bs and start thinking outside of the box. You're one of those stupid forum members that has the iq below 10 lmfao. I'll probably ignore your next response because you're giving me a headache for Christ sake.[/QUOTE]
Um... please make your next post readable. I'm not going to take the time or effort to decipher this mess, so im just going to stop talking.

After patch, my game is crashing after a few minutes, doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I have restarted my PS4 after the patch.

Because I prefer console over PC? Some people prefer console over PC and I'm one of them. And was never interested playing on PC because I have my friend helping me build on console. And oh really? What about Star Wars battlefront 2? That game needs more power and needs to DEAL WITH A LOT OF STUFFS IN THE SAME TIME AND IT STILL RUNS SMOOTH AND GOOD. AND THE GAME HAS 80GB. And terraria has below than 1GB. And if you're gonna tell me "well pipeworks is not a profesional team like dice" well then don't say that stupid irrelevant comment that it's hardware fault, dumb dumb. Stop with your stupid bs and start thinking outside of the box. You're one of those stupid forum members that has the iq below 10 lmfao. I'll probably ignore your next response because you're giving me a headache for Christ sake.
Um... please make your next post readable. I'm not going to take the time or effort to decipher this mess, so im just going to stop talking.[/QUOTE]
Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to think lol. have a nice day :)

Personal attacks and harrassment are 100% not acceptable on these Forums.
Um... please make your next post readable. I'm not going to take the time or effort to decipher this mess, so im just going to stop talking.
Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to think lol. have a nice day :)[/QUOTE]
Do you type with your toes? Also, what you just said has nothing to do with the fact that the developers cannot change your hardware. You're just using slang and all the big words you know to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to thinks have a nice day :)[/QUOTE]
Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to think lol. have a nice day :)
Do you type with your toes? Also, what you just said has nothing to do with the fact that the developers cannot change your hardware. You're just using slang and all the big words you know to sound like you know what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, you keep proving my point....

Also try checking your heat sync gel if you boot up and it doesn't happen for a few minutes you may need to apply some gel, or alternatively bring your system in

Because I prefer console over PC? Some people prefer console over PC and I'm one of them. And was never interested playing on PC because I have my friend helping me build on console. And oh really? What about Star Wars battlefront 2? That game needs more power and needs to DEAL WITH A LOT OF STUFFS IN THE SAME TIME AND IT STILL RUNS SMOOTH AND GOOD. AND THE GAME HAS 80GB. And terraria has below than 1GB. And if you're gonna tell me "well pipeworks is not a profesional team like dice" well then don't say that stupid irrelevant comment that it's hardware fault, dumb dumb. Stop with your stupid bs and start thinking outside of the box. You're one of those stupid forum members that has the iq below 10 lmfao. I'll probably ignore your next response because you're giving me a headache for Christ sake.
Um... please make your next post readable. I'm not going to take the time or effort to decipher this mess, so im just going to stop talking.[/QUOTE]
Calm down, children. We are all excited, but there is no need for an argument. Yoda out.

Guys (or girls? Im not sure), remeber. We just got news that the updates gonna go out any minute now! This isnt the time to pick a fight...

Im not actually sure if this is a fight or not...

Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to thinks have a nice day :)

Do you type with your toes? Also, what you just said has nothing to do with the fact that the developers cannot change your hardware. You're just using slang and all the big words you know to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Ugh, you keep proving my point....
You never had a point. That's what i was saying in my other post, but you obviously didn't understand.

Ugh, you keep proving my point....[/QUOTE]
Same for you[/QUOTE]

I fixed the comment if you're thinking about when I put "thinks" in the sentence :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom