Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update rolls out at 18:30 here in Gibraltar. I would like to thank Pipeworks and everyone involved in the amount of work and dedication put into making this update possible for us console players (even though I play on PC mostly as opposed to the Xbox One). Finally the day has arrived! :D I have the best and upmost respect for Re-Logic and Pipeworks for supporting this game 7 years after initial release on PC for no further cost. If only other gaming companies and publishers looked to you guys on how to earn their respect from their fans and customers alike.

I keep having to delete my posts because this thread is so active someone already said it:D
Needless to say, this update will bring us all great joy.

sure will bro
[doublepost=1517846255,1517846220][/doublepost]i will probably use the tsunami on the martian madness events

doesn't meteorite burn you? do you have like the item that does not let you get burnt by fire blocks?

Meteorite ore/"raw" meteorite burns you. The bricks you can make from them don't.

The storm is still raging here and my internet is getting touchy. I'm honestly surprised the power hasn't been flickering. I think I'm gonna go now... I need to sleep and I don't want to have my computer on if the power goes. One fried power supply was quite enough. With luck the wind will settle and I'll be able to play 1.3 without any problems later.

Yeah can't wait, looking forward to granite and marble as well
sameeee the granite biome looks amazing
[doublepost=1517846368,1517846324][/doublepost]
Meteorite ore/"raw" meteorite burns you. The bricks you can make from them don't.

The storm is still raging here and my internet is getting touchy. I'm honestly surprised the power hasn't been flickering. I think I'm gonna go now... I need to sleep and I don't want to have my computer on if the power goes. One fried power supply was quite enough. With luck the wind will settle and I'll be able to play 1.3 without any problems later.
you have a storm where you are? well rip you
[doublepost=1517846449][/doublepost]
Keys of light are made from I think 15 souls of light at a workbench. Keys of night use souls of night. Put one in an empty wooden chest and boom, special mimic with special, powerful loot. Crimson world gives you a crimson mimic, corruption world gives you a corrupt mimic. I want the Daedalus Stormbow from the Hallowed mimic for fighting Martian saucers while they can't hit me back
same

sure will bro
[doublepost=1517846255,1517846220][/doublepost]i will probably use the tsunami on the martian madness events
that would be interesting
what if they added arrows like chrolophite bullets that would be op and with the tsunami oh god
same for the one from hallowed mimics the storm bow

It's finally the day...when I get home from school I'm gonna play the absolute crap outta this update xD

It's finally the day...when I get home from school in gonna play the absolute crap outta this update xD
what would be the first thing you do?
i would check the hacked stack i put in a world idc about to see what would happen
then kill lunatic cultist then get all the armors and then farm ALOT MORE and then sell the armors and stuff to people

As we get closer to the Xbox One update rolling out, I wanted to remind everyone of a couple things. While we wait for the new update, there is tons of info that you can browse through here.

Where to send Bug Reports
You should not post your bugs in this thread. This following link is what you should use to send in your bug reports. Be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Using this form gets your info straight to the developers: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Where to send Feedback
For things that are not bugs, but you still want to give some feedback, please post them in the following linked thread. Helpful and polite criticism - both positive and negative - is welcome: Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Check the FAQ and Workarounds
Be sure to check in with the Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ thread. It keeps being updated, and there is a lot of great info there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom