Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend to you and to everyone here... please take more than one second to look through the new things on the update. There are many fun and new things to find and explore. Take some time to look around, play with it, explore.

Here are where the in-game Accomplishments are. Screenshot from google images.
View attachment 193241
I meant the achievements that show up on your Xbox Profile not the game itself. When I go to my Xbox account I don't see any new ACHIEVEMENTS for the game to be unlocked. Accomplishments don't count as achievements for your Xbox account.

So, before 1.3 I deleted all my characters and worlds because I wanted to start fresh, I downloaded the update 27 minutes ago and it’s spent 25 minutes converting my worlds, even though I have none...

Thoughts?
?????
i dont know
i think its just adding new stuff

Yo the aspect ratio with these black bars on the top and bottom of the screen is super gnarly on my poopy lil 720p tv, is there any way to fix this? I've tampered with my TV's picture settings along with the xbox setting and no matter what it cuts off most of my items from view.

"NO NEW XBOX ACHIEVEMENTS"

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 210
I meant the achievements that show up on your Xbox Profile not the game itself. When I go to my Xbox account I don't see any new ACHIEVEMENTS for the game to be unlocked. Accomplishments don't count as achievements for your Xbox account.
Correct, Accomplishments don't count as Xbox Achievements. You asked why was there no new achievements since there was all new stuff. The answer is that all of the PC achievements are in the game as Accomplishments. There are no new Xbox Achievements. So you want more stuff to achieve? Use the in game Accomplishments.

I just tried launching the Martian Madness event, a probe spotted me and turned red and then I got the text that the event was happening. There are UFO's all over the background now but no enemies are spawning. I've tried going to the default spawn point with all my NPCs and still nothing. Has anyone got this to work?

Love it, great update I can't even play because you guys forgot to put in a way to adjust screen size for those of us without the option to change aspect ratio. GG

Love it, great update I can't even play because you guys forgot to put in a way to adjust screen size for those of us without the option to change aspect ratio. GG
Xbox One doesn't have an option for that, I'm told.

You should be able to change it on your TV, though.

I just tried launching the Martian Madness event, a probe spotted me and turned red and then I got the text that the event was happening. There are UFO's all over the background now but no enemies are spawning. I've tried going to the default spawn point with all my NPCs and still nothing. Has anyone got this to work?
There is a known bug that Events (goblins, martians, etc) aren't spawning how they should. They are working on it. Most PS4 players say that the event does finally start, it just takes a long time (many in-game days).

There is a known bug that Events (goblins, martians, etc) aren't spawning how they should. They are working on it. Most PS4 players say that the event does finally start, it just takes a long time (many in-game days).

Thanks! My son and I will play around with other features while we wait.

Also we're a bit confused with how crafting works. It used to show anything we could craft even if we didn't have all the materials - it seems to now show only things that we can actually build. Is that normal? Is there still a way to see a list of things we need to gather materials for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom