tModLoader Recipe Browser

Idk what it is about this mod but sometimes when I go to click out of the recipe browser my keyboard won't respond in game anymore. It still works cause my hotkey for discord and typing work but in game nothing happens. Its like my game stops accepting commands. So far I have only found two ways out of it, 1 is alt f4 and the other is to talk to a NPC, go to their shop menu, click settings and then exit.
The only way I know this happens is double right click in the item catalog menu while you have selected a text input box.

hello. im having an issue at the initialization, when on Recipe browser: Rebuilding loot cache / terraria the bar just stops an it stays there for eternity

I have been trying to fix this problem for over an hour now. Can I get some help? It isn't because of the other mods, my friends are able to play with the same exact mods without this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    774.1 KB · Views: 352
I have been trying to fix this problem for over an hour now. Can I get some help? It isn't because of the other mods, my friends are able to play with the same exact mods without this problem.
delete ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json" and try again.

Figure out which mod is conflicting by process of elimination.
okay , i disabled all the mods enabled recipe browser and started to enable and restart 1 by 1 all the mods and now i have no problems. Maybe it gave problems trying to create the fille for all the recipes at the same time since it was a clean install

I'm having a problem with the mod.
Whenever the game is starting up and it gets to "Rebuilding Loot Cache", it pauses indefinitely on Terraria.

I'm having a problem with the mod.
Whenever the game is starting up and it gets to "Rebuilding Loot Cache", it pauses indefinitely on Terraria.
Might be a conflict with another mod, if you disable mods until you figure out which mod is the issue, let me know.

It seems that your mod is conflicting with Thorium's latest update, I get stuck in the Rebuilding Loot Cache screen with Thorium enabled.

Huge Update Released

v0.6
  • tModLoader 0.10.1.3+ now required
  • Super Amazing Item Finding Filters and Tools
    • All sorts of categories and sorts.
  • Multiplayer Starred Recipes
    • Recipes other players have starred with show up for cooperative purposes.
  • Save Starred Recipe Selection
  • Share Recipe in Chat
    • Alt Click on recipe while chat is open
  • Localization
    • Russian - thanks Terraria Phone&PC Team
    • Polish - thanks ArcheRion720
    • French - thanks @orian34
    • Portuguese - thanks @Bluezinho
    • Spanish - thanks PabloVllgs
    • Still need Chinese, Italian, and German. Contact me to help out.
  • Fixed a few LootCache issues.
  • Fixed screen flash for tile selector.
Crazy Awesome Item Searching
Click on Categories, Sub-Categories, Sorts, and Filters to find the item you are looking for.
Scroll with Scrollwheel if you can't see all categories
xcKXdYE.png

Multiplayer Starred Recipes
Recipes that other player star are now shown in the starred recipe menu. You can even see their progress towards completing the crafting recipe. See that they need 2 more Diamonds and you have 2 Diamonds, now you immediately know how to help your friend out. Hover over a recipe to see who starred the recipe.
9bV4IPA.png

Show Recipe in Chat

While chat is open, Alt-Click on recipes in the recipe browser window or starred recipe window

Localization
Neat huh?
9OvKTgU.png

Ever since the update, i cannot get passed "refreshing Loot Cache" when starting up Terraria.

It just hangs on loading Thorium.

EDIT: I tried a bunch of things (deleting mods, different mod load, etc) and it seems it only get stuck on Thorium (for me at least)

Last edited:
Ever since the update, i cannot get passed "refreshing Loot Cache" when starting up Terraria.

It just hangs on loading Thorium.

EDIT: I tried a bunch of things (deleting mods, different mod load, etc) and it seems it only get stuck on Thorium (for me at least)
There is a strange bug between Thorium, Overhaul, and this mod. Load just Recipe Browser and Thorium at least once, then load all your mods.

Back
Top Bottom