tModLoader Recipe Browser

Discussion in 'Released' started by jopojelly, Sep 30, 2017.

1. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

v0.5.1 released:
    • New Icon! (Thanks BratrilliantG7) -> [​IMG]
    • New Crafting Tile Selection menu
      • Choose between Inherited and Unique recipes to explore recipes related to the tile

ShadowTiger likes this.
  2. Narkah

Narkah Terrarian

Having what I believe to be a conflict issue, not sure which mod is causing it. Gonna do some testing, but if it's known what mods cause this issue, I'd love to know.

Image of issue: https://imgur.com/a/qyejz

The tiles appear over the borders of the area where they should be, instead of sliding underneath. It seems to be a layering problem, but I don't know why.

Completely unrelated: I have no idea what is required to make a spoiler, so sorry about the incoming wall.

Mod List:
    VeinMiner
    AlchemistNPC
    The One Library
    Hamstar's Helpers
    Boss Checklist
    The Enigma Mod
    Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
    Enemy Affixes
    Portable Storage
    Calamity Mod
    Thorium Mod
    imkSushi's Mod
    WeaponOut
    Unleveled Mod
    Loot Bags
    Wormholes
    Yoyos 2.0
    Quality of Life: Recipes
    Block's Costumes
    Virtuous Weapon Pack
    Tremor Mod Remastered
    Cheat Sheet
    Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    Storage Library
    Fluid Library
    Base Library
    HERO's Mod
    Furniture, Food, and Fun (Previously CosmeticVariety)
    MultiLure
    Wing Slot
    Item Binders
    Auto Trash
    Reduced Grinding
    JoostMod
    Banner Checklist
    Magic Storage
    Recipe Browser
    Cheeze's Content Pack
    ExperienceAndClasses
    Where's My Items
    Helpful Hotkeys
    Item Checklist
    More Guns Mod
    The Shapeshifter
    Teleporters unchained
    VipixToolbox
    ZoaklenMod
    BewareTheSeas
    WorldGen Previewer
    Infinity - Endless Items
    Crystilium
    MoreAcesories+
    MorePotions(43 new potions)
    Luiafk
    Vape Helper
    Which Mod Is This From?
    Yet Another Boss Health Bar
    Compression - Last Update
    LightPets
    Zocklukas' Mod
    Skyblock Mod
    Nerf Blasters
    Universe Of Swords Mod
    Expeditions Content Pack
    Expeditions Base
    Shader Library
    Item Customizer
    Summoners Assiciation
    OmniSwing
    Dual Wielding
    RPG Classes
    Sharter Respawn Time
    MaxStackPlus

3. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

It's ShaderLibrary. It does custom drawing which ignores some pretty important parameters, parameters dealing with clipping things properly.

4. andrewfoster05

andrewfoster05 Terrarian

my item browser wont work when I reload the mods once I tried to update it. is there any way to fix it?

5. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

I didn't change anything in the item browser last update. You are on tmodloader v0.10.1.1, right?

6. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Another update:

v0.5.2
    • Query Hovered Item Hotkey
      • Quickly populate the recipe browser with the hovered item.
      • I suggest the default hotkey of middle mouse button.
    • Bug Fix with starred recipes using things like "Any Wood"

Try the Query Hovered Item Hotkey for quicker results. I recommend using middle mouse button.

7. Karretch

Karretch Terrarian

Unsure exactly what the cause but I'm going to mention what I experienced here.

With the browser open I panicked and tried to equip my weapon and move as an enemy was attacking me. Somehow it wouldn't let me change nor press the hotkey to close window so I tried to close it manually with the little X. This left me unable to input any key presses, not even escape to try quit game or the hotkey I had set to reopen the window. My guess is that my panicked button presses put something in the search bar and when I closed it the game still registered I was in the window. I had to manually terminate the window to quit. Unsure if I can replicate it or if it's even easily fixable, yet felt I should bring it up.

8. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

oh yeah, I remember this bug, thanks for the reminder.

9. Redallover

Redallover Terrarian

I'm not sure why but the feature where I should be able to find out what an NPC drops isn't working. For example, When I click on gel in the recipe menu, nothing shows up on the right side where it should. I don't know how to fix this. I tried reinstalling the mod, but that didn't work.
    Pls help

10. weakconnor

weakconnor Terrarian

Are there any known issues with multiplayer with the bestiary? Upon joining the game crashes and upon loading into the world the bestiary doesn't show drops but the recipes still work. I have tested with a fresh install in SP and it works as normal. Unfortunately I can't test with fewer mods because I don't run the server, so I thought I'd check here first.

11. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Not that I know of, I can make sure it works alone later, but it's likely a problem with another mod that I'd need someone to identify the mod that triggers the error.

allegrojacc likes this.
  12. GTD-Carthage

GTD-Carthage Terrarian

This is a really excellent tool for any modpack player - I only recently picked up modded Terraria though after having a stint with modded Minecraft so I'm a bit spoiled by JEI. I gotta ask, is there a functionality for viewing what an ingredient might be used for instead of just browsing recipes? :) I downloaded a lot of content mods at random and during I play, I regularly get crafting material I don't have a faint idea what they could be for. (aside from not knowing what sorts of craftables those mods contain to begin with)

13. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Did you not see that you can drop an item into the lookup slot? you can also set a hotkey to quickly look up item usages.

14. GTD-Carthage

GTD-Carthage Terrarian

Ah, thanks! I actually thought at first this functionality showed the recipes to make the item in the slot (dumb of me to think that, I know) rather than what the item in the slot could be used for...

Terrific mod, by the way, a practical necessity for modpacks.

15. vizthex

vizthex Terrarian

Could you add a way to filter based on damage type/type?
    Like, filter based no Armour, Accessory, Magic Damage Weapons, Melee Weapons, etc.

16. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Yeah, eventually.

17. Karretch

Karretch Terrarian

Have you looked into Treasure Bags drops? Maybe add them to the loot list of the bosses themselves?

Also related to the loot lists, a way to scroll the horizontal bar at the bottom without having to increase the window size would be nice.

18. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Not yet.

And you use the scroll wheel on your mouse to scroll that window. You can see that in this video:

19. Karretch

Karretch Terrarian

Scroll wheel works shoddily for me at best, but thanks for the heads up.

ShadowTiger likes this.
  20. vizthex

vizthex Terrarian

Awesome!
    Thanks.
    Also, for drops is it possible to add the % chance of an item dropping?