tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Me and my friends are trying to fight the DoG but everytime we spawn it 2-3 DoG's spawn at the same time. I don't know how we're going to beat it if we can't even get a fair chance at fighting it.
Another problem we had was that when we spawned the Polterghast a lot of the time 2 would spawn, and when there was only one, it would despawn if one of us died but only while it had around 50% or less of it's lax health left.
We really enjoy this mod but it's kind of hard to play it when it's working so hard against us.

Me and my friends are trying to fight the DoG but everytime we spawn it 2-3 DoG's spawn at the same time. I don't know how we're going to beat it if we can't even get a fair chance at fighting it.
Another problem we had was that when we spawned the Polterghast a lot of the time 2 would spawn, and when there was only one, it would despawn if one of us died but only while it had around 50% or less of it's lax health left.
We really enjoy this mod but it's kind of hard to play it when it's working so hard against us.
calamity mod + multiplayer = impossible challenge.

A friend and i are playing calamity together and ive noticed that the bloodflare core's "Life draining aura" doesnt work at all in multiplayer but works in singleplayer. I am using quite a few other mods so i'm not too sure if it could be a conflict or not, but i'm missing out on about 2-4k dps in multiplayer as a cause :C... If you wish to know what mods i'm using to see if we can pin down this possible bug just message me :D

Yep, here's the problem:
You have TOO MUCH fishing points to get the items.
For fishing these items you need to have a specific fishing score, which changes for every object you want to fish (you can check all these values in the Abyss page on the wiki)

For example: If you want to fish the Abyssal Amulet you need between a score of 100-140 points, so you need the Supreme Bait Station (if you already have it), a wood fishing pole and a apprentice/journeyman bait.
Yeah... thanks i noticed after reading your message that the wiki said to a certain point, i managed to get them though on a pre-hardmode world. had to make a wooden fishing rod to get it.

so.... anyone have "catch" the related shadow chest items of the abyss on the sulphur sea according to the fishing power on the wiki? because get the bait,amulet and planty mush except the chest items according to the fishing level.

Is there any way to dump a list of all enemy stats? I particularly want to check over what enemies are immune to what debuffs, some useful debuffs have no obvious visual indicator so it would make it easier to test if a strategy works, and also would help me find and report any crazily overpowered combinations that need to get nerfed.

Is there any way to dump a list of all enemy stats? I particularly want to check over what enemies are immune to what debuffs, some useful debuffs have no obvious visual indicator so it would make it easier to test if a strategy works, and also would help me find and report any crazily overpowered combinations that need to get nerfed.
Check the Wiki

It doesn't give any information about debuff immunity. Lots of bosses are immune to half the debuffs in the game, and aren't immune to the other half, and knowing which they are and which they aren't could be very useful.
I forgot that we're talking about calamity here. The vanilla wiki lists debuff immunity but this one doesn't.

I forgot that we're talking about calamity here. The vanilla wiki lists debuff immunity but this one doesn't.
Yeah, and things like Temporal Sadness would be extremely powerful against a lot of bosses because you can remove their contact damage completely.

On a related note, It doesn't seem to work on a Eidolon Wyrm adult, but you can kill one anyway pre-moonlord if you have a lot of patience and some luck. I only got it down to about 70% health before I messed it up though, so I don't know if it still drops post-moonlord items or not.

calamity mod + multiplayer = impossible challenge.
But the thing is that we had no problems at all pre-Providence. Problems only started to occure when uncomsumable spawners were invloved like the Rune of Kos, Necroplasmic Beacon and Cosmic Worm. We didn't even have a problem with the DoG when the Cosmic Worm was a consumable but now that it is it's impossible to fight it.

Also, does anyone have any idea how to get the Lightning Pistol? Can't find anything about it and I don't even know if it's a drop or if you have to craft it yourself.

Does core of the blood god get rid of the chance to be critically hit from blood pact?
Edit: Does it stack with worm scarf as well?

Please add an item to turn revengeance mode off, my friend accidentally used it on a world we spent many hours on and we cant disable it.

Yeah, and things like Temporal Sadness would be extremely powerful against a lot of bosses because you can remove their contact damage completely.

On a related note, It doesn't seem to work on a Eidolon Wyrm adult, but you can kill one anyway pre-moonlord if you have a lot of patience and some luck. I only got it down to about 70% health before I messed it up though, so I don't know if it still drops post-moonlord items or not.
Temporal Sadness' effect doesn't work on bosses (and I think it doesn't work on minibosses either).

Back
Top Bottom