tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Please add an item to turn revengeance mode off, my friend accidentally used it on a world we spent many hours on and we cant disable it.
It's meant to be permanent, if you didn't want to use it then why did you keep the item in the first place?

How can I fix this error? Maybe remove some mods?

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 354
Please add an item to turn revengeance mode off, my friend accidentally used it on a world we spent many hours on and we cant disable it.
You had it coming, for not deleting the revegenance hourglass.

In any case, I think Revegenance is bound to a character, not the world.

There is a mod called "Calamity Addon" that gave you an item which disabled revengeance. I don't know if it still works with this version of calamity however.

I love calamity but I wish that the hard mode eoc eow boc and skeletron change to a dirent boss with thichers from the corruption and crimson
exempel1: when eoc tern 2 faze it spray icore everywhere(give icore debuff) the teeth tern red like crimtaint bars even more df hp and at
exempel2: eow is inviceball 90% of the time fiering cerst flames from the head avenchely opening up the dimonit like scels that protect him making him vonerebull but he fire vitel spite from all 30 segment of his also he isn't spliteball
exempel3: boc have much more creepers 100 that you have to kill(they aren't that strong 2 hits from the night age in his 2nd thase he haze a shild that removed when he get close(from crimtaint bars) (the creepers give the icore debuff)
exempel4: skely now have 2 hands and 2 legs and while spinning inside carst flames are egnitting doing a instent kill that players cant tank and his demonite arms are shoting and berning wuth caerses that he shoot at you

so whats in the new update ?

nothing major as far as i've noticed. the megalodon, seadragon and absorber (maybe also DFSMG, but i'm not sure if that had it's recipe updated beforehand or not) all now need depth cells, lumenyl and tenebris to craft.

the abyss and sulphurous sea themes are in now instead of using placeholder music.

and lastly, for some reason the abyssal diving gear (not suit) is now a headpiece rather than an accessory. (i'm pretty sure it used to be an accessory atleast)

A question/request about the Heart of Elements? Unless this is a intentional downside, would it be possible to consolidate all of it's summons into a single buff? Terraria has a hard-coded limit of 22 buffs+debuffs at any one time, and while this sounds like a lot, when you have 1-3 buffs from armor, buffs from accessories, debuffs from whatever you're fighting, etc, it adds up really quickly.

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering about the new Calamity update.
I'm all about keeping my mods up-to-date, but I've been reading that people have been problems with the Sulphurous(?) Sea, I.E: Crashes, and sadness.
Should I update or not? I'm currently running 1.3.0.002, and (although my world has no Sulphurous Sand) the Yellow Snow river is working fine for me.
Should I update or nah?

I just started playing Calamity recently. When I updated today, several of the calamity weapons I had on weapon displays changed to completely different weapons. I'm going to guess this was because of the update. Does anyone know if this happens often in updates? If it does I guess I'll just avoid putting Calamity items on weapon displays.

Back
Top Bottom