tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Ah, right, ... my apologies. The link is Here just in case it can't easily be found on the in-game mod browser, though that's where I always find it.

( EDIT in response to the post below - I wasn't being sarcastic; just overly polite.)

Last edited:
Is there a way you can make it when you right click the mod button when scrolling through the mods in the recipe section you have go back because its annoying when i have 50+ mods and i accidentally skip past the mod im looking for and have to spend another 30 seconds or more trying to go back to the mod

Whenever I try to load up your Schematics Browser, my game just freezes up.
It's not an issue caused by other mods, because it's the only mod I've got enabled.
Kind of confused.

Whenever I try to load up your Schematics Browser, my game just freezes up.
It's not an issue caused by other mods, because it's the only mod I've got enabled.
Kind of confused.

I can confirm that. It seems like the schematics database is too full. It tries to load every single submission at once and that hits the RAM limit and the game crashes.

Maybe the database should be loaded as pages with 10-20 submissions on each instead of all of them at once.
Right now this feature is completely unusable (tested without any other mods).

I do not want to sound whiny at all, but please fix this as soon as you can. I absolutely suck at building, and that schematics browser is probably one of the best things ever.

Do you think you could have a setting in the config for the paint tools causing block updates? It was really nice to be able to place fragments of blocks without them breaking... Unless there is an option and I just can't find it.

Do you think you could have a setting in the config for the paint tools causing block updates? It was really nice to be able to place fragments of blocks without them breaking... Unless there is an option and I just can't find it.
Still looking into that. Without it all the dirt and other tiles will be the same frame, really ugly.

I used this mod about 5 months ago and I managed to port my base using the paint function. However, when i try to do it now all the chests, vases and bookcases disappear! Is this intended? when will the function work properly again? ):

I used this mod about 5 months ago and I managed to port my base using the paint function. However, when i try to do it now all the chests, vases and bookcases disappear! Is this intended? when will the function work properly again? ):
I don't think vases and bookcases should disappear, but chests have never worked. I changed it to not do fake copies of chests to avoid confusion with that feature.

upload_2018-6-4_20-26-56.png

Bug Water Chest use Paint Tiles!

Got this exception when attempting to teleport to hell using the quick waypoints. Large, expert world, corruption. Also running several mods. The weird thing is after updating to the latest version it worked once, and it teleported me on the far right side of hell (not all the way to the end). After running around some more and using other quick way points along with using the paint tools, I tried using the hell waypoint again and out popped the exception.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    63.5 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
The latest update should fix the out of memory issues with the online schematics database.

It still seems to be crashing for me. Not sure if it's fixed for anyone else. I am running a lot of mods so that might be an issue but I'm also running in 64 bit on a linux machine which should help with out of memory issues unless it's using a lot of memory when it loads.

I made an account just for this.

I know what is causing the serious fast clicking, like it spawns something you click once 5 times. It is caused when you turn of frame skip.
I hope this helps, and this isnt told already. please let me know if you can do something with it.

It might not be the best place to ask this but I can't find where the heck we can create a new thread, which I would love to do to solve a modding AI prob. If anyone could tell me how to create one that would be wonderful ^^

Back
Top Bottom