tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Is there a way to access online schematics outside of the game? I have a pretty big pack of mods and loading them makes me unable to "save & exit" or even results in a crash.

So I just downloaded the mod and activated it and this popped up

Error setting value to 'BannedNPCs' on 'CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration'.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.SetValue(Object target, Object value)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at CheatSheet.ConfigurationLoader.Initialized() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 50
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 134
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Inner Exception:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetMod(String name)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.<>c.<set_BannedNPCs>b__2_0(JSONNPC jsonnpc) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 130
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.set_BannedNPCs(JSONNPC[] value) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 129
at SetBannedNPCs(Object , Object )
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.SetValue(Object target, Object value)

how do I use the mod when this keeps happening

So I just downloaded the mod and activated it and this popped up

Error setting value to 'BannedNPCs' on 'CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration'.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at CheatSheet.ConfigurationLoader.Initialized() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 50
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 134
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Inner Exception:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetMod(String name)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.<>c.<set_BannedNPCs>b__2_0(JSONNPC jsonnpc) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 130
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.set_BannedNPCs(JSONNPC[] value) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 129
at SetBannedNPCs(Object , Object )

how do I use the mod when this keeps happening
try deleting "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\CheatSheetConfig_Server.json"

i don't know if something is wrong with my tmodloader, but every time i try to load it, i get this error...
8eNIQRA.png

help please

I haven't got a single clue how I'm supposed to install this into Terraria. There's no instructions attached, and there isn't just one mod file like Calamity.

My friend and I really like using the extra accessory slots part of this mod, but with all the other large mods we use along with it (Overhaul, Thorium, etc) we end up with really bad framerate with cheat sheet enabled. I believe its due to Terraria having a limit to the amount of RAM it can use? Im not exactly sure on how it all works, but it seems i can't allocate more ram to Terraria *shrugs*

Would it be at all possible to make the extra accessory slots a separate mod all together? As to cut down on how much the mod takes up? I've tried looking up other acc mods, but yours is simply the best. Hands down, no contest.

My friend and I really like using the extra accessory slots part of this mod, but with all the other large mods we use along with it (Overhaul, Thorium, etc) we end up with really bad framerate with cheat sheet enabled. I believe its due to Terraria having a limit to the amount of RAM it can use? Im not exactly sure on how it all works, but it seems i can't allocate more ram to Terraria *shrugs*

Would it be at all possible to make the extra accessory slots a separate mod all together? As to cut down on how much the mod takes up? I've tried looking up other acc mods, but yours is simply the best. Hands down, no contest.
No. The extra accessories aren't even fully functional in MP so making them a separate mod in that state would be a disservice.

No. The extra accessories aren't even fully functional in MP so making them a separate mod in that state would be a disservice.
Great sadness..
I'm not sure what the problems are in MP, but if it helps at all, my friend and I have no issues with the +accessories when we play on our server. Would it be a disservice to label it "WIP" or something to similar extent?
Was worth a shot to ask, thanks anywho.

I bet this question gets asked a lot, but is there a way to bypass the 6 accessories limit? Say, to increase them beyond 6?

You might already have it, but there's a mod "Antisocial" that makes the Vanity slots of the accessories count as accessory slots. Otherwise (And I could be wrong?) it's a hard-coded limit or some-such.

You might already have it, but there's a mod "Antisocial" that makes the Vanity slots of the accessories count as accessory slots. Otherwise (And I could be wrong?) it's a hard-coded limit or some-such.
Ah, much obliged.

Is "antisocial" on the mod browser? Or will I have to locate it?

Back
Top Bottom