PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look carefully at the map, you can see that granite do spread in stone
EDIT : you can even see it in some places without the map

It looks like there are new ores, a pink one to the right of Cenx, and a yellowish one to the left of the underground house and a reddish one in the lake next to the heart crystal.

marked the potion as "favorite" and it doesnt go into chest when press store all.
best funtion ever.!!
siempre tengo que estar sacando mis pociones y gancho de los cofres!

Also - nice hook there

Last edited:
How about adding something like abilities, reach a certain "Level" or kill a boss to unlock an ability like an extra minion to help you fight or adding specific upgrades/time limited power-ups tailored to specific classes -summoner-mage-and so on. Extra mana, if you like mage, kill another stronger boss, get a permanent +5% magic damage, kill stronger bosses and unlock better offence, or maybe defense? Reaching end game you might have the max of 5 total abilities to use, some being passive and some needing to be activated like a 5 sec blizzard staff. After Cthulhu, getting a couple Eye servants to help fight for 30 seconds? And many other little upgrades to help out. This would add a ton of diversity to the game i believe, but its a lengthy thing to implement. Just my thoughts :)

It looks like there are new ores, a pink one to the right of Cenx, and a yellowish one to the left of the underground house and a reddish one in the lake next to the heart crystal.
the pink one is silver, the yellowish one I think it's tungsten, but I might be wrong, and the reddish one might be gold, but it's not sure. But I'm nearly 100% sure they already exist
[DOUBLEPOST=1416967080][/DOUBLEPOST]
How about adding something like abilities, reach a certain "Level" or kill a boss to unlock an ability like an extra minion to help you fight or adding specific upgrades/time limited power-ups tailored to specific classes -summoner-mage-and so on. Extra mana, if you like mage, kill another stronger boss, get a permanent +5% magic damage, kill stronger bosses and unlock better offence, or maybe defense? Reaching end game you might have the max of 5 total abilities to use, some being passive and some needing to be activated like a 5 sec blizzard staff. After Cthulhu, getting a couple Eye servants to help fight for 30 seconds? And many other little upgrades to help out. This would add a ton of diversity to the game i believe, but its a lengthy thing to implement. Just my thoughts :)
I don't think this is the apropriate place to put suggestions.

Not the place for detailed suggestions, and you're inviting people to scream "TERRARIA IS NOT AN RPG DAMMIT!!!".

Pity I'm on a phone. Can barely see anything. I'm liking that wormhole potion though, if it does what I think it does. Saves me all the trouble of wiring teleporters to my sites.

Jokes aside from my previous post:D,
I spent a little while making this short spoiler analysis video, in which I analyse the key things revealed in the original video.

The Flying Fish pet I mention in the video is actually just the Zephyr Fish. I Didn't think about that until after I had made the video!

Also, It's great that there's another spoiler to arouse excitement around the forums! I can't wait for 1.3, as it draws nearer everyday!
Thank you everyone at Re-Logic for all the hard work in putting together this update, and all the other constant free updates!

Now off I go to prepare some storage for all that Granite I'm going to get...

I spent a little while making this short spoiler analysis video, in which I analyse the key things revealed in the original video.

The Flying Fish pet I mention in the video is actually just the Zephyr Fish. I Didn't think about that until after I had made the video!

Also, It's great that there's another spoiler to arouse excitement around the forums! I can't wait for 1.3, as it draws nearer everyday!
Thank you everyone at Re-Logic for all the hard work in putting together this update, and all the other constant free updates!

this was not a new ore, it's just silver

Just remember that some can be dyed, remember that picture and we thought that was new ore?

this was not a new ore, it's just silver
KBXe9kK.png
Silver_Ore_placed.png

Does this really look like silver to you? I don't recognise it's pattern at all, which is why I think it's a new ore.

There's also a new animation that chests have when you open them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom