tModLoader Magic Storage

Hello! Uhh... do you have plans on solving Uncompatibilities with Kalchipoz's RPG mod?
sorry if someone already asked that but, 56 Pages of comments, i cant read them all!
and, Awesome mod! its the only mod that is on ALL my gameplays with mods, no matter what, i always use it

hey, I assume this might be of interest? If it's already well known, then, I'm sorry.

Anyways we just found out that trying to use magic storage on a server will cause a chunk to disappear entirely on server reload. It's possible to place the entire structure, but trying to put any item in the storage will eat the item, show the storage as empty, and yet render the storage module indestructible and non-removable.. until server reload, that is, when the storage and the entire chunk around it just POOFS into thin air

Good thing the server had backups...

my game crashed after using magic storage for the first time, when I came back into my world, all the storages had been deleted and I lost 99% of my items because they were stored in it,

I do not recommend this mod.

It really is a shame to see such an amazing mod get abandoned like that. AqlaSolutions made a great pull request on GitHub, but it seems like that's not getting implemented any time soon either.
[doublepost=1548794599,1548794485][/doublepost]
hey, I assume this might be of interest? If it's already well known, then, I'm sorry.

Anyways we just found out that trying to use magic storage on a server will cause a chunk to disappear entirely on server reload. It's possible to place the entire structure, but trying to put any item in the storage will eat the item, show the storage as empty, and yet render the storage module indestructible and non-removable.. until server reload, that is, when the storage and the entire chunk around it just POOFS into thin air

Good thing the server had backups...
This issue has been known for months. Doesn't seem it will be fixed any time soon, mod is pretty much abandoned for now.

It really is a shame to see such an amazing mod get abandoned like that. AqlaSolutions made a great pull request on GitHub, but it seems like that's not getting implemented any time soon either.
[doublepost=1548794599,1548794485][/doublepost]
This issue has been known for months. Doesn't seem it will be fixed any time soon, mod is pretty much abandoned for now.
I don't see Blushie being the type to just drop a mod without a word.
She's not been seen since early November 2018, so it's very likely she's dealing with important real-life stuff.

...Also people keep having these same issues, but there must be some common link other than Magic Storage, because I use Magic Storage in every modpack I make, both singleplayer and multiplayer, some of these packs very large and using obscure and sometimes even broken mods, and have never had any of these issues, so I'm led to believe it's more likely to do with some kind of server, game engine, or operating system limitations rather than just the mod itself being at fault. I could be entirely wrong, of course, but given this chunk-breaking issue first showed up due to a limit in the amount of data a multiplayer server can send about a chunk, I can't help but think that similar issues could very well be the result of other engine limitations, in which case there's nothing that could be done about them currently.

Go check out his github, he made a fork with his pull requests and its working just fine :D

Hey, My friend and i are doing a multiplayer server and cant seem to get this to work. When I join, I cant access the heart, but when he replaces everything, I can. However, the chest is empty. Any fixes?
[doublepost=1548885396,1548884906][/doublepost]
Hey, My friend and i are doing a multiplayer server and cant seem to get this to work. When I join, I cant access the heart, but when he replaces everything, I can. However, the chest is empty. Any fixes?
Although most of the time i just cant open the heart, it jsut switches on and off my vanity

I don't see Blushie being the type to just drop a mod without a word.
She's not been seen since early November 2018, so it's very likely she's dealing with important real-life stuff.

...Also people keep having these same issues, but there must be some common link other than Magic Storage, because I use Magic Storage in every modpack I make, both singleplayer and multiplayer, some of these packs very large and using obscure and sometimes even broken mods, and have never had any of these issues, so I'm led to believe it's more likely to do with some kind of server, game engine, or operating system limitations rather than just the mod itself being at fault. I could be entirely wrong, of course, but given this chunk-breaking issue first showed up due to a limit in the amount of data a multiplayer server can send about a chunk, I can't help but think that similar issues could very well be the result of other engine limitations, in which case there's nothing that could be done about them currently.
I really hope blushie didn't drop the mod. Can't play without it.
Go check out his github, he made a fork with his pull requests and its working just fine :D
Thank you, didn't know that! Now to figure out how to build it... :D

I'm not entirely sure what happened, but i was using magic storage since my server was started. Today when i went to open the game world it failed to load, when i made a copy through Tedit to see if i could still reclaim something, the world loaded fine, but the magic storage blocks disappeared. Is there any way to find the list of items contained within the storage so we could recreate them?

Last edited:
All of my items disappeared one time. The whole storage system was gone. Also, my items are now slowly disappearing. I had about 100 coral but when I went looking for it it was gone, along with my other ocean stuff

Okay, I have a really stupid question. I am able to craft everything and even put in the craft stations but I can not for the life of me deposit any items into the storage units. Can anyone help me please? Thank you so very much!!

Okay, I have a really stupid question. I am able to craft everything and even put in the craft stations but I can not for the life of me deposit any items into the storage units. Can anyone help me please? Thank you so very much!!

Never mind. I figured it out. Really was a stupid question after I figured it out. Now for another one. I am having trouble with connected the remote storage unit (the red box) to the heart. The connectors will not allow me to place them in the path that connects them. If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Never mind. I figured it out. Really was a stupid question after I figured it out. Now for another one. I am having trouble with connected the remote storage unit (the red box) to the heart. The connectors will not allow me to place them in the path that connects them. If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
You want the yellow one (Access). The red one (Remote Access) is meant to be connected wirelessly to a heart through use of a Locator item, not wired with Connectors.

Me and my friend were playing together and we were doing good, I got off and all of our magic storage are all gone, I tried to rejoin and comeback but it didnt working, did this happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom