• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Magic Storage

I logged off of my world for the ight and when I came back all of my magic storage things were gone so is there any way I might be able to retrieve them

lookmanohands

Terrarian
I just made a storage heart and tried to open it and got a crash :( I'm running tmodloader 0.10.1.5, terraria 1.3.5.2, magic storage 0.4.3.3. This happens even with no other mods turned on. Have attached a screenshot of the error. This happens just by opening the storage heart and standing there for a little while, then just move around a little or move the mouse cursor over to the storage UI. I was really looking forward to using this mod - storage is such a pain! :(

upload_2019-3-3_10-54-19.png

Attachments

Yvori

Terrarian
I just made a storage heart and tried to open it and got a crash :( I'm running tmodloader 0.10.1.5, terraria 1.3.5.2, magic storage 0.4.3.3. This happens even with no other mods turned on. Have attached a screenshot of the error. This happens just by opening the storage heart and standing there for a little while, then just move around a little or move the mouse cursor over to the storage UI. I was really looking forward to using this mod - storage is such a pain! :(
In my experience this usually happens after reloading mods.
Did you try this immediately after launching? I.E. without changing your mod setup at all or reloading mods before loading a world?
So has there been a solution to the crafting interface not being craftable?
I'm still pretty certain it's not a problem in the first place, at least not with this mod.
I've used the latest tModloader and latest Magic Storage together many times and never have I been unable to craft the Crafting interface.
It's possibly a mod conflict, or maybe some data got corrupted, or... I don't know what else.

audixas

Terrarian
Anybody here using AqlaSolutions' version know why the Crafting Interface is showing EVERY SINGLE RECIPE IN THE GAME?

audixas

Terrarian
having same crash problem as lookmanohands
been playing for few days already, but only today finally crafted mod items, but as soon as i open storage heart or crafting interface - game crashes
I've noticed this issue usually happens if you reload your mods and then open any storage interface. Restarting your game after reloading mods should help, unless you crash everytime, reload or not.

MrPokefan101

Terrarian
Okay, so this may be a specific bug, but I am trying to play with my friends that are on Mac and Windows, but the Mac players don't have access to the magic storage. Is this a fixable bug?

Clanfear

Terrarian
I've noticed this issue usually happens if you reload your mods and then open any storage interface. Restarting your game after reloading mods should help, unless you crash everytime, reload or not.
crashing every time
at this point i tried pretty much everything, clean reinstall, no mods other than modloader and magic storage, new worlds, new characters, but no luck

Hammerish

Terrarian
i was logging onto my world and made a weapon then logged off to do something. Later logged back in to find that all of the storage blocks have gone invisible and i cant access my storage anymore. all of my items are gone, where my cursor is is where my storage was and the heart too. but i was allowed to get the access back and crafting,but all it says is that there is no heart and all my items are gone
20190321152453_1.jpg

20njackman

Terrarian
I am running into an error (and I'm not sure the proper place to report it) where every time I try to place a magic storage system in my world, then try to save and exit the world, my game crashes without saving the world. This is a problem for me, as I have used the mod perfectly well in the past, and I really like/would like to use it.

Alone..

Terrarian
Hey is it possible if you made it so that i can access the magic storage in 800:600 res? Cause when i use the magic storage i can't see anything thus i can't craft anything

JimothyOnTV

Skeletron Prime
i was logging onto my world and made a weapon then logged off to do something. Later logged back in to find that all of the storage blocks have gone invisible and i cant access my storage anymore. all of my items are gone, where my cursor is is where my storage was and the heart too. but i was allowed to get the access back and crafting,but all it says is that there is no heart and all my items are goneView attachment 218392
what's the level mod called?

Top Bottom