tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

Will investigate that, thats very strange, but it does show a log and i will look at the code it specifies later

custom keybinds should be in the settings menu, otherwise they use the defaults from keyboard OatBF

also apologies for being late to saying this, im busy doing other stuff

Hey there. Just tried out this mod on multiplayer. This is soo coool! But i still don't know how to do one of the abilities portrayed on the first post...
How do i do that bash type attack that sends the enemies flying? I know how to do the super jump and the other one that sends you downwards (never played ori so idk their names). Also when me and my friend played with this mod we couldn't see each other as Ori. It looks on the player's screen that they are Ori but on the other player's screen they aren't Ori.

i've seen other people having problems seeing others as ori in multiplayer and general instability in multiplayer, if your game crashes send me the logs that appear when it crashes, and im currently working on figuring out why the visuals aren't being synced properly. also, thanks for all the support, i try my best to make good content

Last edited:
upload_2019-2-5_2-33-23.png

I accidentally used a water walking potion but in doing so i found out a small graphic bug. It's using the animation for falling down instead of using the walking animation.
Also, Will there be a discord and possibly a compatibility patch for Calamity in the future?

On the Calamity thing, I actually played through with Thorium, Spirit, Calamity, Elements awoken, Split and a few others plus a bunch of other mods with no issues personally.

On the Calamity thing, I actually played through with Thorium, Spirit, Calamity, Elements awoken, Split and a few others plus a bunch of other mods with no issues personally.
I meant as in if there will be a patch that will make Ori's abilities scale accordingly with Calamity's bosses.

Hi I'm new to these forums and I was just wondering what the button
combos are so i can use the special moves, eg: jump+down=ground pound

if you could give me an example like that it'd be soooo thankful!

I'm experiencing a bit of an issue whenever I walk on some surfaces. So far, it seems to throw that error up whenever I walk on underwater surfaces and stone. It's a small annoyance, just flooding my chat bar and Logs.txt. Nothing that crashes my game, but I just thought I'd let you know about this small error I found.

Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: value   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffectInstance.set_Volume(Single value)   at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.OnLogSilentException(Action`3 orig, Object self, Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>?56170492(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffectInstance.set_Volume(Single value)
   at Terraria.Main.PlaySound(Int32 type, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 Style, Single volumeScale, Single pitchOffset)
   at OriMod.OriPlayer.PlayNewSoundPlus(String Path, Single Volume, Single Pitch) in c:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\OriMod\ModPlayer.cs:line 233
   at OriMod.OriPlayer.UpdateFrame(Player player) in c:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\OriMod\ModPlayer.cs:line 654
   at OriMod.OriPlayer.<.cctor>b__1(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo) in c:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\OriMod\ModPlayer.cs:line 2222
   at Terraria.ModLoader.DrawLayer`1.Draw(InfoType& drawInfo)
   at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
   at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayers()
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

unknown.png

Just got the new update, but the glitch where players can't see each other as Ori still persist (Saying this since i don't know if the update was meant to fix this). Also, Whenever Ori mounts a minecart, he goes absurdly fast (i really don't mind this though, i do actually enjoy this) and his sprite freezes in place, like this
upload_2019-2-21_23-41-32.png

dang. im still looking into it

as for scaling damage, i want to make killing bosses for the first time add damage to ori attacks but i haven't done that yet and multiplayer is a serious issue i need to fix

Last edited:
dang. im still looking into it

as for scaling damage, i want to make killing bosses for the first time add damage to ori attacks but i haven't done that yet and multiplayer is a serious issue i need to fix
Yeah, i think multiplayer would be good to fix first. Also, i got curious as to what happened to what would happen if you mounted a minecart during the downwards spike, and it ended up in Ori slowly floating upwards. Leaving the minecart doesn't stop this and what i had to do to fix this was re enter my world.
I don't believe i've said this, but ontop of the complaints i still very much love this amazing mod.

Back
Top Bottom