• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I drink the rest of my Ragesoda, feeling the change in my body by the time there's only an eighth left. I begin to growl.

I announce, "Everyone, stand back. Fever Wyvern is about to go Zerker. The first thing they see, they will tear to shreds. Let's hope the first thing they see is the Destroyer! Anti-Jinx spell activate."

I nod, backing away from the amalgamation.

I also do so, tail still at the ready.

Makuta Teridax now has gotten out of the base because of the vibrations and Vezon just is doing... whatever he's doing.

Also Murph would hear this because I have returned, even though it would be equal to about two hours in game time.
1 day = 24 hours = 10 pages = 200 posts

12 hours = 5 pages = 100 posts = 1/2 day

2.4 hours = 1 page = 20 posts = 1440 minutes

0.12 hours = 1 post = 7.2 minutes = 432 seconds

1 hour = 8 1/3 posts even though you can't actually have 1/3 of a post.

Day = any page that ends with 0 - 4 i.e. Page 673

Night = any page that ends with 5 - 9 i.e. Page 158
"I have finished what was needed to be done, you may return back to where you were, just tell me when."

"Alright. I will."
*Turns invisible*
"Well technically, Fever won't know where to attack me if it can't SEE me..."
*The ground shakes even more*
"Targets aquired. Beggining termination process."
"The Destroyer has awoken!"
*Suddenly, the Destroyer comes out of the ground and starts to do it's signature laser beam spam towards everyone*
*Gets hit, but heals*

I naturally leap out of the way, but the lasers cause huge explosions of dust everywhere around me.

I get hit, but walk it off and start casting Shadowfireballs on the Destroyer.

Lasers aren't very effective on Firewisp Dancers because both lasers and FDs (Firewisp Dancers) are made mostly of fire. I get hit, but walk it off and start to try to lash the mechanical monster with my tail.

I dodge, casting various fireballs on probes.

Lasers aren't very effective on Firewisp Dancers because both lasers and FDs (Firewisp Dancers) are made mostly of fire. I get hit, but walk it off and start to try to lash the mechanical monster with my tail.
(Lasers are made of light which is a pure wave of energy. Fire is made of a chemical reaction that emits carbon and heat)

Makuta begins firing beams of light.

*is charging a sword skill*
*You get hit by a laser*

I naturally leap out of the way, but the lasers cause huge explosions of dust everywhere around me.

I get hit, but walk it off and start casting Shadowfireballs on the Destroyer.

I dodge, casting various fireballs on probes.
*The Shadiwfureballs and tail hit the Destroyer. Considering it's giant, it's not a surprise*
*The attack on the probes fails because there are no probes released right now*

Makuta begins firing beams of light.
*You hit it*

*Attacks with the Daedalus Stormbow*
*Unfortunatly, before I get more than a few hits in, the giant mechanical worm buries underground, releasing some probes in the process*

Any probe that enters the smoke is destroyed by what looks like a long, bladed tentacle.

"Focus 'fire' on the probes!"

I laugh at my fire joke, focusing on the probes.

I also do so

I look in Fever's direction, worry in my glowing eyes.

The smoke clears up, revealing that I have claws and bladed tentacles. About six or seven of them, actually.

I summon a decent fire shield of Shadowflame to make myself invisible to Fever.

*The probes are destroyed, with some of them dropping hearts*
*The Destroyer pops out of the ground again, this time heading straight for Bubby*
*Uses this oppertunity to fire Holy Arrows onto the Devourer*

I drink down half of a Gravitation potion, duck limbo style, and as the Destroyer blows past me I float off the ground and onto its underside.

I roar loudly, using my long steel tentacles to tear at the Destroyer's segments.

>lash with tail

>cast fire

>Attack the Destroyer

(Found this. Destroyer. But not a worm, more likely a giant continent that is attacking everything.)
upload_2019-2-26_11-23-44.png

(Murph! Hello? Are you there?)

Back
Top Bottom