• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thartler then got too tired, when she just fell asleep, stopping to levitate... but still being cute.

((Whoops!))

"I don't know. It literally just hatched, having not heard Lavin's name before."
*...*
"In other words... any news on Beta's situation?"

((@Defure sorry, was afk. and to answer your question, no.))
I walk to the specimen's cell. i tap on the cell bars
"hi there. whats your name?"
"...n-Nova..." the creature states, weakly
"thank you, Nova."
I walk back to the elevator, and then take it back up to my office
"her name is Nova"
my coworker laughs "ironic!"
"how so?"
"that happens to be the name of the warframe that some of the prime parts we're reverse engineering belonged to"
"...its now the name of the unit"
"what?"
"Ghoul gave me limited control over this project. I assume it was to taunt me after that stunt i pulled when liberty was shot down."
"...whatever you say, Dr.Schroeder"

<<...>>
"what was that?"
"what was what?"
<<...>>
"there it is, again."
"what are you talking about?"
"we aren't alone in here"

I do, but it works better when we sleep in the same bed. I don't know why, but it just works a lot better. I did it with Lavin once. *gets on the bed with Beta*

*falls asleep and is now in Beta's dream realm* We need to be careful Murph. Let's lie low until Beta is alone.

((Speak in italics please))

Be quiet, I hear them.

Beta you must. It is the only way.

I don't want to. She is basically me. There is no way in :red: that I would kill her.

If you want to be stronger then you must.

No!

God, you are so stubborn. I'm done with you for today. *leaves*

*sighs in relief* Finally, he's gone. *walks towards where Alpha and Murph are hiding*

*whispers* Now's our chance! You first Murph.

*Whispers back* "Alright."
"Beta. That person is lying. Strength can come without good or evil. You just have to do what you think is right."
*Still invisible*

Who was that? It sounds familiar...

Beta, you don't have to listen to that guy. He just wants to have complete control over you.

Alpha? B- but, how?

Questions later. We are just letting you know this is all just a bad dream. Please wake up. We all miss you.

"Nu. Nuclee... On?" (Fascinating. That you can float like that. You must have some really powerful trait to do that, don't you.)

(To "Friend"/Umbreon) "Nucleon? Nuclee." (Who are you? Why have you come here? You appear to be panicked.)
"Umbreon! Bri!?" ([It's me Friend! I've turned into... Whatever this is called.])

Back
Top Bottom