IC Gurandohanmā v1

*jumps and looks behind him*

“It’s... umm... a secret right now.”
"Ah, I should probably introduce myself! I am Kaede! Kaede Itsuki!"
*He jumps over the bench with ace, holding his other hand out.*
large.jpg

"I was trying to draw every one of us in front of the school. I was thinking I could show it to the school and have them hang it up or something."

*shows Kaede the iPad screen*

"I think it would be, too. I just need to get a look at everyone so I can draw them. Also, it's a matter of getting the school to do it."

*looks at the screen, thinking of something else to add to it*

"What do you think I should add?"

"I think it would be, too. I just need to get a look at everyone so I can draw them. Also, it's a matter of getting the school to do it."

*looks at the screen, thinking of something else to add to it*

"What do you think I should add?"
"I think I saw some people already enter the school actually."
*He shrugs.*

"Ok. Probably a good idea to enter the school and introduce myself to everyone."

*Gets up and puts his Apple Pencil on his iPad*

"I'll see you later Kaede!"

((@SolarDragonMarnyr ))
"I think we should follow the others. Can't wait to find out how our school life is going to be!"
*She runs into the school.*
[doublepost=1553547237,1553547186][/doublepost]
"I think we should follow the others. Can't wait to find out how our school life is going to be!"
((Can't respond till everyone enters the school))
"I think I should follow the others as well."
*Kaede enters as well.*
[doublepost=1553547259][/doublepost]
*Kaede enters as well.*

((@SolarDragonMarnyr ))
[doublepost=1553547237,1553547186][/doublepost]
*Kaede enters as well.*
[doublepost=1553547259][/doublepost]

"!!" *Owen sighs and giggles a little bit, before walking after her into the school, shoving his hands into his pockets.*

"I'll prolly see ya later, 'kay?" *Owen speaks to Yagami after he's caught back up with her*

"!!" *Owen sighs and giggles a little bit, before walking after her into the school, shoving his hands into his pockets.*

"I'll prolly see ya later, 'kay?" *Owen speaks to Yagami after he's caught back up with her*
((Everyone is now in the school))
[doublepost=1553635357,1553635272][/doublepost]*Upon entering the school, you black out. It seems to be some kind of gas that did so… Either way, you wake up in a classroom where you could assume everyone else in the room is your classmates who you have no idea who they are. There is also a note on the door saying to go to the gym for the entrance ceremony.*

*The classroom is just like any ordinary classroom. Has a podium, desk, and chairs all in rows. There is also a marker board with a drawing taped to it. All the windows are sealed shut for some reason with big metal panes, letting only the classroom lights to shine forth. The door is to the right of the marker board and opposite side of the windows.*

Back
Top Bottom