IC Gurandohanmā v1

"Uuuuh..." *Owen takes a look around at his surroundings... and quickly decides that entering the school would be the best idea.* "Yeah. That sounds like a good idea, Yagami."

*He takes a few steps towards the school's doors before turning around, and offering Yagami his hand.* "I'm Owen, by the way. Owen Unoen!"
*She puts on a bright smile, ready to enter the so beloved school she was invited to. She just couldn't wait.*
*She takes Owen's hand*
"I am Yagami Koko, the ultimate deep sea diver!"
*Yagami walks with Owen.*

*She puts on a bright smile, ready to enter the so beloved school she was invited to. She just couldn't wait.*
*She takes Owen's hand*
"I am Yagami Koko, the ultimate deep sea diver!"
*Yagami walks with Owen.*

*Owen laughs a little bit when the other smiles, as he doesn't seem to have enough of that in his life at the moment. He's got a little 'heuheuheu' laugh.*

"Thas' pretty neat, I haven't seen a deep sea diver in person before." *He flashes a small smile of his own*

*Owen laughs a little bit when the other smiles, as he doesn't seem to have enough of that in his life at the moment. He's got a little 'heuheuheu' laugh.*

"Thas' pretty neat, I haven't seen a deep sea diver in person before." *He flashes a small smile of his own*
"You must have been invited here for an amazing talent of yours. What is it?"
*Yagami feels a bit more comfortable when she gets to know someone.*

"You must have been invited here for an amazing talent of yours. What is it?"
*Yagami feels a bit more comfortable when she gets to know someone.*

*Owen seems more comfortable when getting to know someone, too. It's nice to have a friend nearby.*

"Well... I sing. Really really well, accordin' to people. I'd start singing if we weren't at a school, but maybe it'll come in handy?"

*Owen seems more comfortable when getting to know someone, too. It's nice to have a friend nearby.*

"Well... I sing. Really really well, accordin' to people. I'd start singing if we weren't at a school, but maybe it'll come in handy?"
*Yagami looks at him in surprise.*
*"He sings? "* *She thinks to herself.*
"I would've never guessed you sing! Who knows, it might come in handy."

*Yagami looks at him in surprise.*
*"He sings? "* *She thinks to herself.*
"I would've never guessed you sing! Who knows, it might come in handy."

*His expression mimics the other's when her face turns to surprise, and he slows down his walking pace a tiny little bit. Though, his face goes back to a small smile when the other speaks again.*

"I... kinda hope it does, I've been dyin' to sing something recently!"

*His expression mimics the other's when her face turns to surprise, and he slows down his walking pace a tiny little bit. Though, his face goes back to a small smile when the other speaks again.*

"I... kinda hope it does, I've been dyin' to sing something recently!"
*She follows up with a cute smile.*
"That sounds sweet! I hope deep sea diving comes in handy somehow."
*Yagami keeps up her pace.*

*He's beginning to get angry. Anymore of this and he'll pop*

"stuff a parrot in your hole, or have you already done that from food shortage on deck?"

*He walks towards them. He can't just let Red Beard hurt her if he tries to*

Despite not wanting to interfere in the first place, it got too much for Theta.

"Okay, break it up! No violence, not while I'm around, not today, not ever. And if you want me to back it up, I have a spoon."

*Red Beard sneers*
"I don't need this. I have better things to do than hang around you kids."

*Red walks up to @ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser and shoves him to the ground*
"Don't get in me way again, lad."

*Red walks towards the school entrance to start his day, grinning.*

*Helps Leif up.*
"Well, that's something, anyways, we all should get going. May our paths cross again. Or whatever they say."
*Goes into the school.*

*I walk in angrily.*

"Stupid people and their stupid antics... This is why I live alone."

*Owen's eyes go wide as he sees the other smile, but he hides his own nervousness under another little laugh.*

"I hope it does too, uuuh..." *He loses his train of thought for a second.* "Where're we supposed to be goin'?"

*Helps Leif up.*
"Well, that's something, anyways, we all should get going. May our paths cross again. Or whatever they say."
*Goes into the school.*
((Cant reply till everyone goes into the school))
[doublepost=1552929841,1552929724][/doublepost]

*I walk in angrily.*

"Stupid people and their stupid antics... This is why I live alone."
((Can't reply till everyone goes into the school.))

*Owen's eyes go wide as he sees the other smile, but he hides his own nervousness under another little laugh.*

"I hope it does too, uuuh..." *He loses his train of thought for a second.* "Where're we supposed to be goin'?"
*Yagami does a small giggle, then points towards the massive school.*
"Come on! I can't wait to start this school year!"

Back
Top Bottom