tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Well technically someone could port it via an extension mod, just not offically in Calamity.

Do we still get the Jelly bean thou?
Well ye, I meant it wouldn't come back as a boss, an enemy or a pet. But yes, other mods can.

Also, yeah, jelly bean is now dropped by Aureus.

Hi! Came in just to say how much I love this mod. It brought me and my friend a lot of fun, and i still didn't finish it while playing Calamity, I guess, for 80 hours already or so.
I hope that this mod will always be as good as it is now, great job dev team!

Hey i have a question.

I've played this mod like long time ago and i saw the Island with the crimson chest... where can i get the key for it? Someone said WoF but idk if its true, i did WoF like 20 times or something and got nothing :p

Hey i have a question.

I've played this mod like long time ago and i saw the Island with the crimson chest... where can i get the key for it? Someone said WoF but idk if its true, i did WoF like 20 times or something and got nothing :p
The Wall of Flesh does drop both evil keys with a 20% chance. The wiki itself says it. You just have bad luck.

Hey i have a question.

Make sure you open the Treasure Bags (if Expert+)
They no longer drop directly from the boss.

So...
Melee has Solar Pillar...
Ranged has Vortex...
Magic has Nebula...
Summon has Stardust...
Is there going to be a pillar for rogue, just for the heck of it?

So...
Ranged has Vortex...
Magic has Nebula...
Summon has Stardust...
I highly doubt it. For one thing, more pillars are a pain to code. In addition to this, a new pillar would require new sprites for the new enemies and the pillar as well as coding AIs for the new enemies. There also isn't really anywhere for a pillar to go.
For something to require so much work, adding something just for the heck of it seems highly unlikely. It will also likely be seen as an unpopular/undesired decision by many as Lunar Events can be quite a drag as it stands now.

So...
Ranged has Vortex...
Magic has Nebula...
Summon has Stardust...
If there was a fifth pillar, and all of the pillars are in seperate, even sections of the world, then that would mean that the pillar would be in the center, which is where your base probably is. That's why no one likes the Nova Pillar from Tremor... plus, there's already the Xeroc stuff which functions as a Rogue celestial material of sorts.
I ruined my friend's whole playthrough by MISCLICKING on Iron Heart.. please make it harder to activate it
My friend did this to me recently too (luckily I hadn't gotten that far :)). Not sure how they'd make it harder to activate, the only solution I could see is the ability to reverse the effect, like what they did with the Revengeance item.

Last edited:
Cennxx said in the official Terraria discord that they're getting rid of the throwing class, relabeling all throwing equipment to ranged. Is that why the Calamity team has been so secretive about the rogue class? Did you guys know about this but couldn't say anything until it was officially announced?

hi..
first of all... i really like the Calamity mod...although i did finished original game with expert and using that progress on the mod..still looks really challenging and really exciting
but i did however noticed one thing: (maybe already pointed out but with 757 pages i don't think ill find it)
so i have been playing in a single world (newly generated) for like less than a week, so far i triggered 4 bosses (3 original , 1 from the mod) and have a 1 slime event (raining slime) , 1 goblin invasion and 1 blood moon event
what i noticed is: my main house (since i usually build one single tall building with rooms for my NPCs) is overly safe (both the blood moon and goblin invasion didn't come near my house ...) had to move like more that 200 tiles away to encounter them...
and this safe parameter started after had 3 NPCs (including the guide) not the usual 4...
for now i had to create a small room away so that the events can happen there..but is this a bug or i did something wrong??

Last edited:
Cennxx said in the official Terraria discord that they're getting rid of the throwing class, relabeling all throwing equipment to ranged. Is that why the Calamity team has been so secretive about the rogue class? Did you guys know about this but couldn't say anything until it was officially announced?
Woah, woah, wait, what? :eek:
Source?

Back
Top Bottom