OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I call it creepy.
creep·y
/ˈkrēpē/
adjective
INFORMAL
  1. causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.
Unease because I feel that bolding implies something bad. Especially that "you" because it feels like you are implying to choose him as a target of some sort of...

No, she's just emphasizing the you. :dryadtongue:
My reaction to this post:
Either REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(I see it kore as he is hanging on back their so the only way to hit him without hitting your engines or tails or whatever would be if their were a ceiling and a spike hanging down and flying with the spike between those, otherwise you would also be hitting your engines or tails, not to mention you have a over a dozen projectiles launched into your engines.)

(No idea whats going on with Tim but cool)
Jack: (still at base) Hello people (someone please introduce him)
Sorry, but the only non-villain character I control that speaks English is off with "Dark" Friend.

well tell someone to talk to him! he just standing in the base asking for an introduction and people are going about like hes not there when he contributed to the boss fight we just had.

well tell someone to talk to him! he just standing in the base asking for an introduction and people are going about like hes not there when he contributed to the boss fight we just had.

Well uh... Maybe he could introduce himself during my may or may not about to be happening boss fight?

Well Lavin, Def and Juniper are at the base, but you'll have to initiate the interaction. Lavin is separate from Def and Juniper so either you pick the duo, or the small one.

I TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE NO CHARACTERS THAT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AT THE BASE.

Uh... Maybe one of them could talk to someone who understands them and also can speak English aswell?

*facepalm*
*middle of the boss fight*
"So how you guys doing?"

I was thinking more like,

(Uses attack)

Boss: ow.

Other person: Wow! Who did that?

Your character: I did!

Other person: Just who exactly are you tho?

Uh... Maybe one of them could talk to someone who understands them and also can speak English aswell?

I was thinking more like,

(Uses attack)

Boss: ow.

Other person: Wow! Who did that?

Your character: I did!

Other person: Just who exactly are you tho?
So basically the Mysterious Stranger but speaks and doesn't disappear.

Then start the boss fight
Also let one of the attacks send my character like..... really high into the sky, dont knwo why but yea, do that plez.

Back
Top Bottom