OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

tear kinda like
but circular

((Def, Juniper and Lavin are at base, but aren't actively interacting with anyone. Also, Animus, for some reason I just feel like something is wrong with your story, not sure what though, maybe it's just that I feel like I'm being forced into it, which, if you didn't know, is a bad thing for RP.))
That seems ironic, since I really don't do things that require Lavin's, Def's, or Juniper's help.

This is because, due to the fact I never really make characters have to do things specific to their character, the story was made to simply be a large puzzle with a few boss fights that anyone can complete, for example, most of the Convexity part was just dialogue choices. Unless your character was made to not speak at all, it should be possible to complete it.

As for the F-Stop servers and etc, that was made as a test of a new feature I wanted to use, which was to use Google Drive as a sort of an emulator for the filesystems, which obviously backfired because:
  1. Only two people, Murphmario and Orifan1, have accessed these files for all I know.
  2. It is confusing, both to set up and from your point of view, hard to solve or even to know where to go.
  3. It caused Orifan1 to ragequit for a period of time.
  4. Only Program can hack effectively at the time of that test.
But that was just one test.

I realise that I'm probably going to ramble about random things for here on out, and I've probably been rambling in this post already. So I'm sorry for wasting your time reading this.

I'm very sorry, Defure if you feel that you are being forced into my story, and I will try to make the story less involuntary. I again apologize for making you feel that you are being forced into this story.

At least it's not intentional. I personally recommend btw that if you decide to do something that you think will affect everyone, make sure everyone has a way to do something about it.

"...why would you need to read it?"

I seem curious.

"Are you planning to find something you might use, Murph?"

I smile.

"Darn. I had hoped for a little something about mechanics in here."

I pick up the book I was reading, swim up, and put the book back.
The creepiness of the bolded "you".

Back
Top Bottom