• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
Honestly, I feel like life waits for the perfect moment to give me more things that I have to do the same day I plan to do a boss fight.

Murphmario

Retinazer
This is the regular Minecraft universe we're talking about, not the Minecraft Story Mode universe. And the void behaves like it does in Java because I like Java better.

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
((I personally disagree with making an enemy unkillable to others than your character unless it actually brings character development making it so specifically your character has to kill them. Also, corruption theme here as well.))
The final phase of an event that I’m not saying the name of yet to avoid spoilers: *sweats profusely*

Top Bottom