tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Still does in my opinion, even if it looks a bit better
The Siren looks a lot better, though.
The_Siren.png

Also, who would want to resprite something that huge?

Am I the only one who kinda misses the older Crabulon sprite? The new one looks awesome and much more polished, I just kinda miss its old sprite a bit.

Probably when the mod is finished they'll add translations. Right now they're not a priority.
Yeah, if they add translations now, they'd keep having to add translations for new stuff as more content is added, which would be an inconvenience for the devs.

(and they've experienced quite a few inconveniences already... we don't want them to have any more, do we?)

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound annoying or anything, but is there a specific reason why bosses like the Aquatic Scourge don't have trophies? Like I said, I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, I'm just wondering.

I was wondering if anyone here has any idea what this error could be caused by.

It happens every single time a couple of seconds after Providence enters her second phase. (pressing Ok leaves me with a Terraria "stopped working" crash)
I've made sure everything is updated and running smoothly everywhere else.
Yes, I do have a ton of other mods running at the same time: Thorium, Spirit, Pumpking, ElementsAwoken, imkSushi, Fargowiltas, Unleveled + a bunch of convenience ones like Magic Storage, Reduced Grinding, HERO's Mod etc.

Attachments

• terraria_providence_crash.png
    terraria_providence_crash.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 203
This doesn't have to do with the error, but I gotta point out that your Hallow is in your Jungle and I feel bad for you because I hate it when that happens. :( #addhallowedmud
We just need "infected" versions of the Jungle in general (Corrupted Jungle, Crimsoned Jungle, Hallowed Jungle)...

Back
Top Bottom