Is Minecraft Steve or the Terraria Player stronger? I have the answer.

IDK, maybe by observing how it appears to work? I have 100 copper coins, and I craft it into one silver coin. I'm obviously not trading it with anyone, so where could the silver coin come from? The only possible solution (without making up imaginary invisible beings who the player secretly does currency exchanges with) is that you just smush all the coins together into a silver one.

Anyway, I originally argued in the thread I made this post in at first that higher tier coins AREN'T crafted and are instead exchanged, but my opposition in that thread convinced me that coins must, in fact, be crafted from what they're made of, since we assume the same of Minecraft, and there is no waste left

Yes, you're "obviously" not trading them with someone, that would be ridiculous. What is this, a video game? That's entirely unbelievable. Makes more sense that you "smush all the coins together." Enlightening.

How about we simply judge the weight of items based on how it appears in game and not what the item is made out of, and when trying to figure out how much a character can carry, we leave out any inventory editors or command blocks and go by what's possible in the normal game.

I think I have the answer to the question at hand, ignoring everything else. The Player from Terraria is stronger. Think about it. Going by the information provided by the original post, he can create an object around 395,440.46030699 times more dense than Osmium, the densest naturally occurring element on Earth simply by "squishing" some coins together... with his bare hands. Yep. No crafting station is required to make change. That is goddamn impressive, to say the least. That strength puts old Steve to shame. The guy who needs a workbench to coat an apple with a measly 8 cubic meters of gold. Terrarians are on a completely different level than Steve. There's really no comparison to be made here. It's obvious who wins.

Last edited:
I think I have the answer to the question at hand, ignoring everything else. The Player from Terraria is stronger. Think about it. Going by the information provided by the original post, he can create an object around 395,440.46030699 times more dense than Osmium, the densest naturally occurring element on Earth simply by "squishing" some coins together... with his bare hands. Yep. No crafting station is required to make change. That is goddamn impressive, to say the least. That strength puts old Steve to shame. The guy who needs a workbench to coat an apple with a measly 8 cubic meters of gold. Terrarians are on a completely different level than Steve. There's really no comparison to be made here. It's obvious who wins.

See, this is what I like to see. Not just saying "no, you're wrong and irrational and THIS youtube personality would do a better job!" but actually discussing what's been put forth.

Frankly I'm not really appreciating all the hate I'm getting for putting some of my valuable time towards some math that I thought would entertain people, not make them tell me I'm stupid and don't understand how crafting works.

You raise a good point, Yaster. Perhaps the Player is stronger because, although he cannot carry as much pure weight, he can craft such a thing with his BARE HANDS.

You raise a good point, Yaster. Perhaps the Player is stronger because, although he cannot carry as much pure weight, he can craft such a thing with his BARE HANDS.
Personally, I think the inventory is just his pockets and whatnot. If he could craft a single one of those coins, I have no doubt that he would be able to carry much more.

I highly doubt that, metal is a lot more dense than you are XD
It's already been established that platinum coins are almost 4000 grams per cubic centimeter, made from copper coins that have been squished together with BARE HANDS (At least in this particular conversation). If you could do that, you wouldn't even notice kickback from a gun of any size.

Well I think we have decided that the player in Terraria is stronger, at least when it comes to carrying things. However, there are other factors we should consider when trying to find out which one is truly the strongest. We have to factor in speed, intelligence, endurance, other abilities...

Well I think we have decided that the player in Terraria is stronger, at least when it comes to carrying things. However, there are other factors we should consider when trying to find out which one is truly the strongest. We have to factor in speed, intelligence, endurance, other abilities...
Does nobody read the comments?

Speaking of endurance...

Steve can sprint, something a terrarian player is incapable of doing without magic boots. He can also swim without flippers and destroy things with his bare hands, while terrarian players can't even punch.

Back
Top Bottom