Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Aetherial Dractic Armor set

"you feel the pulse of the world empower your every move"

its supposed to have a flow of color throughout the set, symbolizing the energy and the aetheric connection
hopefully this makes it somewhere
the character's eyes are supposed to be hidden

more detailed version below
Dractic armor.png

aetherial dractic armor drawn.jpg

Last edited:
This is my set , he's name is ,,fire man''
this weapon is just an accessory, it can be replaced by a flamethrower

Attachments

• praca na terrariowy konkurs.png
    praca na terrariowy konkurs.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 112
SliTig.png

(Drawn with Paint 3D)
PixelSliTig.png

(Drawn with Pixilart - Share & Create Art Online)

"What is "this"?"

In short it's a slimey tiger.
I doesnt have fur and is made out of slimeymaterial™
I call it SliTig. (ik very Original)

"Why is the head not pixeled like the bottom?"

Because i dont know how to pixel the head tbh.

"Where does the idea come from?"

Its a old spirit animal of a Friend of mine and me.
He liked Tigers very much. I liked Slimes very much.
So i combined them at some point and created that/this "thing".

"Why is the Englisch you write so god awful?"

...im trying ;_;

So hopefully someone likes this "creature" i made. ^^

Hey, this is the armor I'd like to wear in Terraria, so take this as my entry to the contest.
I made it on ms paint.
The armor consists of:

Mask of Smo --- Tooltip: "Forged by Tmi of Kika"
Chestplate of Smo --- Tooltip: "This armor belonged to Smo, who fell in battle with Cthulhu himself to save Terraria"
Legguards of Smo --- Tooltip: "You can feel the power in your veins wearing this artifact"

Addition --- If you put this set into your equipment slot (not vanity), it would gain set bonus "There is inscribed word Vlach on one of the shoulders, but it's meaning stays mysterious"

It could be a drop from Moon Lord on Master mode. Similarly as dev sets in Expert mode, this set would have 5% drop chance from the loot bag --- this is just to give you an example and I would be willing to change it :)

This set could be combined with any dyes or accessories to make it just the way you like it.. for example with cobalt shield it would look good, but we'll never know since this armor is not in the game yet and let's be honest, it may never be without your support.

Reason behind the name:
My name's Samo (Samuel) and my nick is Smo, so that's why it's called like that
My bros name's Timo (Timothy), short is Tmi so I wanna include him because he's also a loyal Terrarian
Kika is his gf

This is how it looks like.. hope you like it guys
Smo's might.png

Last edited:
Girl2.png

Introducing the Ace Of Diamonds' set, consisting of the:
  • Diamond-Encrusted Topper™️ (tooltip: "Disclaimer: Diamonds encrusted may not be actual jewellery.")
  • Bluff-Insulating Jacket™️ ("Even the collar's so fluffy that any attempts to deceive you just bounce right off.")
  • Ace of Denim ("Jeans go surprisingly well with a formal getup when you're gambling.")

The names and descriptions I thought of didn't sound that good, so I didn't add them in.

I think you should just be able to craft it with a total of 2000 Stone:
Head: 400 stone. 3 defense
Body: 1000 Stone. 6 defense
Legs: 600 Stone. 4 defense
Set bonus: 4 defense

I would not be opposed if you add Vines to the stone.

Screenshot_20200412-214241.png

Last edited:
Giraffe set

-Giraffe neck could be long or it could extend into the body to give it the illusion of being long
-Tail connects to body
-Has the head of a giraffe, the body of a giraffe, and the legs of a giraffe
-Maybe the neck/head can do a funny swing back and forth when you run, kinda like its doing the worm or something
-Giraffe
girafe.png

Here is the Bone Behemoth set, my submission. To acquire it, you might get it as a drop from skeletron, being a vanity award for your accomplishment. This ominous bone covered suit has a helm carved out of ram skull making an excellent visor, a tough skull-shouldered breastplate, and bonemail leggings with a pair of calcium encrusted boots. Some say the suit gives of an aura that provokes a thirst for blood... This unique skin also represents my love for skeleton like creatures, and skeletron is my favorite boss in the game. The image below is a draft for what it might look like in game, and the image at the bottom is the drawing.
bone behemoth.png

Untitled2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom