Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
magicstudent_6x.png
magicstudent_2x.png

I'm a mediocre pixel artist, but here you go.
The eyes looked terrible with the hat, so I added glasses.

TerrariaVanitySubmission3.png

Elemental Golem Vanity Set
In this idea, the form of golem you're in changes depending on which biome you're in. I've supplied sprites for the default, desert, snow, corruption, crimson, jungle, underworld, dungeon, ocean, hallow, and mushroom biomes. The art can get tweaked here and there to fit any requirements. If changing the form depending on the biome isn't possible, then we can just stick with the default woods version, but I really like the idea of it changing.

Dragon Set.jpg

Thought something like a purple dragon set could look cool, taking some inspiration of the head design from the already existing fossil helmet.

I made a simple ,yet still ugly sprite of an idea of mine. Its like a Futuristic soldier of some sort.All of his glowing armor is powered by the energy core on his chest. He has some plasma like particles trailing behind him.

Attachments

• Plasma Soldier-1.png (1).png
    Plasma Soldier-1.png (1).png
    32 KB · Views: 141
I made this one based on the avatar/skin I use for whatever I can. It would be dope to see it actually available!
Monev94_Vanity_Set.png

The Demon is its name. Sorry its bad it is hard to draw on google paint but the red yellow and orange are supposed to be flames and the trident is not usable. But if you pick me try to make it look better. but you probably wont pick me. :)

Attachments

• Terraria Vanity Contest-Jred5777's Pet Demon.png
    Terraria Vanity Contest-Jred5777's Pet Demon.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 135
TelevisionFullEntry.png

TelevisionDrawnFull.png
Television Full.png

sorry for the terrible meowmere.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*None of the items have actual names.*
Head: Tv Head displaying colourful errors, possibly have a glow mask over the screen.
Torso: Gray Hoodie with orange stripes on the arms.
Legs: Light Gray Tracksuits and Black shoes with an orange stripe.
sorry I haven't got the shading style down.

That's my entry, I've been playing the game for years and just want to thank everyone at Re-Logic
for making such a great game and bringing so many people together, good luck to all the participants.

Last edited:
1584470408453650842931.jpg

It is called optimism. I am not overly concerned about the color scheme but it is made to convey the happiness you recieve while playing Terraria. For a item description I'm thinking " A suit that once belonged to someone who always saw the glass as half full" - NXS

this is the black vigilante XD cool and badass XD
and it will also match the mysterious cover.
n is nothing original, i was inspired by armor like batman, but the helmet i decided to honor my beloved "celestial night hawk".
the completely black armor with the small dark brown details on the belt, shoulders with a bracelet (like the Batman) the stick coming out of the back would be cool as in the drawing :p
...and this is it.
nothing too elaborate, something simple but really cool!(in my opinian)
Black Vigilante's mask
Black vigilante's chest
Black Vigilante's Leg
TheBlackVigilante.png

Breadman Suit

I have been playing this game for 600 hours now and I really enjoyed it. When I saw this post in the steam tab I had to make some bread art!
So this is my submission, I love bread but I didn't know how to make good pixel art so I had to learn it just for this image.
After a while, I started to lose confidence as it wasn't really working out, but it turned out quite successful in the end and it would make me really happy if this armor would get in the game
It may need some work but the idea is here.

The parts are:
'Bread Cap'
'Wheat Shirt'
'Mud Boots'

If possible I would also love the cap to be animated like the slime hat
I hope you all enjoy it and if you do, please upvote it : )

Edit: Made a smaller one as the large one didn't fit on the screen : P
BreadMan Small.png

Attachments

• BreadMan.png
    BreadMan.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom