Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space_mech_or_something_else (2).png

I have no idea how to call this set... maybe space mech or something... hope at least someone sees this :)
(There would be fire-like movement particles when you run, a bit like the meteor suit but smoother particles)

So, I tried to find a kind of armor which isn't in the game in this form but that's also relatable to the rest of the armors of Terraria. I then noticed that there isn't a bloodmoon armor in the game I could think of, so I wanted to put a bit of a bloodmoon-style in the artwork too. My main-thought about this armor was that it should be a kind of a mysterious (maybe bloodmoonish) master of ceremonies or priest if thats understandable. I'd call it now the armor of the master of ceremonies.
I love doing pixelart (especially tiny ones) so I created the artwork in the size and proportions of the Terraria-character.
I used Aseprite for the actual creating-part and then Gimp 2 to scale it a bit bigger so it's easier to look at in this thread.
Dark Master of Ceremonies(280x280).png

Last edited:
There's already a skull vanity item in the game, so I thought it'd be cool if there was a full set of skeleton vanities. They could be gotten the same way as the skull. Someone else probably did this better, but I thought I did well
jevc_skel.png

Good luck everyone!

Hello! Have you ever wondered if you could be a magical girl or a boy or something between those? Well I have a solution for you!

Presenting: the Hallowed Hero Set!

IMG_20200319_175835.jpg

Coincidentally, their clothing color scheme is same as the Meowmere's. I only realized this after I wanted to model the blade for her.

This set consist the full gear set: head, chest and pants. Everything is pastel and shiny!

Headpiece is just above or on ear. It's like Icarus' wings, with ornate flower. Flower can have pointy petals, as long as there are four of them. The pistil is pink, purple or blue and has a glowmask.

Chestpiece contains blue shirt, pink belt, white gloves with golden embroidery and a pastel purple scarf. Female version has a bow on the back of the belt. Male version has no bow on the belt: instead the scarf is longer and can be animated to react to the wind.

Pants
The girl has pastel blue shorts and over the knee boots with golden embroidery. The boots are skin tight. Skin may show between the shorts and the boots if that is possible (and PG)
The boy's pants are wider, boots begin below knee and are same design as the girl's boots.

Here are also the pixel versions I made before the design above. They aren't quite similar, but I guess you get the idea.

pixil-frame-0(2).png
magical_hero_male.png

I'm so proud of this set! I have been playing Terraria since the beginning and have over 1k hours of playing. To me this is the most played game. ^_^

Good luck to everyone in this contest!

Yes I did register to submit my submission to this contest.

So this is my entry. It's just an Astronaut Set. Nothing special, but I like it.
I would like to see the set just like on the first picture (with satchel), but if It can't be implemented, let it be like on the second one.
And I'm attaching the art as well.

Attachments

• Astronaut (With back).png
    Astronaut (With back).png
    7 KB · Views: 126
  • Astronaut (Without back).png
    Astronaut (Without back).png
    3.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Art.jpg
    Art.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 118
so my drawing is terrible but i think you can understand what i want here

my idea is to have it not be very colorful but make it very compatible with dyes

i know it doesnt have much detail but if it somehow gets accepted im sure the team will know how to make it incredible

Attachments

• terraria suggestion.png
    terraria suggestion.png
    95 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
clockwork doctor1.jpg

Colors 1-4 are metals, with a shine to them. I didn't put the shine on them because I couldn't do it well and I didn't want to confuse. The colors are: bronze, grey, silver, and gold.

I do understand that this is a lot of detail, and less is probably more, but I wanted to give a good idea of what the idea was with a lot of detail. Sorry if some parts of it are not very clear, I tried my best. Simplify wherever is needed.

Also, the plague doctor mask is just a mask, the white on the head is just what the players hair would be. Also, the gloved hand is supposed to be white, like a doctors glove.

Thank you for considering my idea! I've always been a huge fan of Terraria, and the way the 2D enhances the game, like with spelunker potions (AKA the BEST potion) or danger sense potions. the amount of content in the game is amazing as well!

Again, thank you for considering my idea!!!

EDIT: I FORGOT TO PUT THE NAME!!! The design is called the Clockwork Doctor. oops....

Last edited:
terraria entry.png

not a final project, but i'm something super simple like this

Just thinking something both Vibrant and contrasted

similar to Skiphs's Set with Unicorn Wisp Dye

could be called "speccy's Set" or something along the lines of that

idk

pixil-frame-0.png(sorry if small) Flexer's set. Head=Overly Expensive Cap, Body=Gucci Suit With Unnecessary Machine, Legs=Reinforced Roomba.
My suggestion for acquiring the set is you waste spend 10 plat on reforges. The Goblin Tinkerer would then sell them for 10 plat per piece.

Statue man or something, whatever you can name it, i can also design the walk sprites and such if you want. Just email me. I literally have no creative process.

Attachments

• statue-man-pixilart.png
    statue-man-pixilart.png
    1 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom