Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20200403_183206.jpg

Flame vine(this does not have to be the name its just a thought)

Its droped from jungle enemies while near lava
And i thought it'd be cool if flames came out when your running

Coldcolor Vanity Set.png
Coldcolor animated vanity set.gif

This set was based on my original character in my profile picture (I bet there are a lot of other original character submissions though)
I changed the hat so it wont cause legal issues with nintendo, and because there are already similar hats in the game like the green cap and plumbers cap.

If this vanity set gets considered, i would like to make the green on the hat, the yellow, orange, and light blue on the undershirt, and the purple on the pants all have glowmask please.

I got an account just to submit this, but i don't think its interesting enough to win... good luck to everyone else though!

edit: i added an animation i made as an example (with a few changes from the original design) :p

Last edited:
Vanity: Witcher

The Witcher set has an Skull as head as Body a grey pullover with some plants growing out of him, he always has an Blood magic book in his left hand, he wears trousers and for his feet there are hooves (and also he has groving plants out of his trousers)!
Every part of the set has his special looking!

I made a 3D version and an pixel version and i even designed the items itself!

0.png
Terraria Character kleidung.png
Terraria pixel Character.pngTerraria Character kleidung.png

I'm really not the best at pixeling, but i tried my best to kinda showcase what i would like in the game.

we need more Detectives!

A beige Trench Coat and a fitting Hat. Maybe a little cigarre for the real detective vibe. but i did not Pixel the cigarre.

(I hope it would look better than my version)

Attachments

• Detective Terrarian.PNG
    Detective Terrarian.PNG
    3 KB · Views: 115
Here's my vanity idea for the contest. Im not very skilled in graphic design and stuff like that so i made it in paint well partially xD i just used it to change collor and im still not sure about them, its meant to be like post apocaliptic outfit where the world was covered in sand or smt idk myself.
For the head piece it should only be the hat that would throw shadow on the face of the character.
Chest piece is the scarf and the coat that would have chains on it to make it look cool xD that would work kinda like shackles, the coat would partialy cover the legs and would sway as you walk, along with the chains
Legs would just be like worn out jeans with blacks boots so yeah thats my idea not sure bout the name, either the Desert wanderer set or just Jox3's set

Attachments

• IMG_20200403_201813798.jpg
    IMG_20200403_201813798.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20200403_201813798.4.jpg
    IMG_20200403_201813798.4.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 98
Armor.png

This is a set I like to call the Infinian Set
Infinian Helmet
Infinian Chestplate
Infinian Leggings

I am not good when it comes to design, but I would love seeing this in game if I am chosen as the winner!

20200403_190952.jpg

I called this set 'The All-Seeing one' ! Here some little details about it :

-For the helmet it can either be the bandaged face + the eye on it or with the hair. Any of the two can be good!

-For the Chestplate and the pants :
20200403_202552.jpg
20200403_202643.jpg

Attachments

• 20200403_202534.jpg
    20200403_202534.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
I currently have Destiny 2 on the brain; specifically the Forsaken DLC, so I decided to let me creativity flow a bit with this one. I call it the Hooded Hawk Helmet. It takes inspiration from the Exotic in the game known as the Celestial Nighthawk, but this design is quite different in the fact that it allows your face to be seen, and has the design of a rose on the gold part of the helmet, and a spade on the front portion of the hood. I know the detail on the rose might not be captured fully, if at all, but something like this could work great with a cape or Hawk Wings, if someone would like to add on to this and help me. I challenged myself to create this design in an hour, and I was using Paint to do it, so I'm sorry if this looks a bit crude.

Attachments

• Terraria Vanity Contest Submission.png
    Terraria Vanity Contest Submission.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 116
Mission terraria.png ,,Since the Bloodmoon will get a bunch of new Stuff like the new Mini-Boss, I decided to Sprite an armor which is Based on a Bloodmoon creature. I did this with MSPaint and it was a pain to sprite it properly But I am very proud of how it turned out and Ihope that this will win the competition :D" So I've been wondering whether I should post it because I wasn't quite sure if it's "good enought" but the longer I stare at it the more confident it makes me xD So here is my Forg(r)otten Vanity Armor Set :D I added a little pun in the Name :p

Last edited:
All this'll be is a new deer thing and tail, The hair will basically be the Familiar Wig but it changes the hair color to brown
Willow,Terraria. - Hair.png
. The "chestpeice" of the set will just be the Familiar Shirt except with a little tail
Willow,Terraria. - Tail.png
. (Sorry the sprites are so small)

I wanted to submit my vanity set "The Barn Owl Ranger" ( name work in Progress). I went through many Ideas and even attempted to make a few but I settled on this. The barn owl is my favorite bird if not animal and honestly i thought Terraria could use some avian representation. I tried not to copy anything in the game already and I wanted a unique Submission, Plus I believe out of my ideas this one will fit best in Terraria. Now I present "The Barn Owl Ranger"

1585947894787.png

The Idea was to turn the barn owl into a costume I used multiple references mostly just photos of barn owls online but also Ana's Snow owl skin from overwatch and MooseDraws Barn Owl ranger (as seen here)
1585949116629.png
1585949133210.png

I gave it a few alternate designs I prefer the closed cloak and hood on but I was hoping for it to be toggle-able if so when the hood is down it would show chosen hair. In the bottom right picture the vanity set appears to have wings but this is not the case this is the cloak and when falling and gliding the cloak would open up to appear as wings of the barn owl. The white areas of the costume would also be bright white in the dark or under the moon because it is said that barn owls look almost like ghosts when flying at night this would not glow however. they could also leave behind a feathery trail when running or falling. If possible I would like this to overrule and equipped wings and add a flying animation to them if possible they could be toggle-able as well. if not that is totally fine with me. And Re-Logic feel free to update it and adjust anything.

the Items will include

Head : Masked Hood

Chest : Cloaked Wings

Legs: Silent Talons

feel free to make some tooltips because I don't have any they could do something with stealth.

Thank you Re-logic for giving me something to do during the quarantine, and thank you for bringing all of us Terrarians together, I have loved scrolling through all the submissions I will be sad to see no more updates to Terraria but this for sure is on my tip ten game list I have sinked so many hours into this game both alone and with friends. Thank you

Attachments

• 1585947885834.png
    1585947885834.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 122
pixil-frame-0.png

Magmatic Mask, Torso and boots
this is a rough idea and here are the notes i designed it off:
Space, fire themed, crystal/spike dotted around, a form of rock over the design, possible fire particle trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom