What is the most rare thing you own?

He does. It's in great condition (for something this old, anyway), sitting in a box in our room. I don't remember how he got it, but it definitely was legally.

If that's an actual authentic Amazing Fantasy #15 first printing in near-mint condition, those are selling at prices hovering around $1 million US. Even if it's just in decent condition, it's still a pretty rare and valuable thing you've got there. I would get it out of the box and have it properly slabbed, then get it into a safe deposit box!

If that's an actual authentic Amazing Fantasy #15 first printing in near-mint condition, those are selling at prices hovering around $1 million US. Even if it's just in decent condition, it's still a pretty rare and valuable thing you've got there. I would get it out of the box and have it properly slabbed, then get it into a safe deposit box!

Woooaa! I didn't know it was that rare!

Wow, I do not own that much rare stuff. I mean, I have a ton of rare Magic: the Gathering cards, and even a few mythic rares. If those count then I have more rare objects then all of you. I have a signed football. Who's it signed by? Well, let me go check. *Walks up stairs to room. A couple minutes pass. Comes back down* And it turns out that I can't read the cursive. Dang it! Oooh, I think I have a silver or gold Thomas the Tank Engine. I do have a Magic card that is worth twelve bucks, too. I have an emerald and gold necklace, but I don't know how much that is worth.

Oh, by the way. If any of you put where you live, then we all know what valuables you have and where you live so we can rob you. Just saying. That's why I simply put "from a graveyard." You don't know which graveyard I live in. (It's probably one with good Wi-Fi, just to give you a hint.)

Wow, I do not own that much rare stuff. I mean, I have a ton of rare Magic: the Gathering cards, and even a few mythic rares. If those count then I have more rare objects then all of you. I have a signed football. Who's it signed by? Well, let me go check. *Walks up stairs to room. A couple minutes pass. Comes back down* And it turns out that I can't read the cursive. Dang it! Oooh, I think I have a silver or gold Thomas the Tank Engine. I do have a Magic card that is worth twelve bucks, too. I have an emerald and gold necklace, but I don't know how much that is worth.

Oh, by the way. If any of you put where you live, then we all know what valuables you have and where you live so we can rob you. Just saying. That's why I simply put "from a graveyard." You don't know which graveyard I live in. (It's probably one with good Wi-Fi, just to give you a hint.)
I think there was only a Gold Thomas. Your silver one must be Silver Percy, which I also have. If you have a bronze one, that must be Bronze Diezel, which I have, too. ;)

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't think I have anything rare. The only things that may qualify are a bootleg NES cartridge with a bunch of random games on it and a SNES that hasn't yellowed out.

EDIT: Also, a perfectly working NES Zapper

I own a copy of Peter & Wendy (the original Peter Pan) from 1911 that my family somehow inherited somewhere. It's one of my most valued posessions as I love the story, and it's very very rare to say the least!!

Back
Top Bottom