1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
Zaii
Last Activity:
Feb 22, 2017

Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

Zaii

Terrarian, Female

So... I'm coming to realize that Expert Mode is not the most conducive to immaculate massive building structures. Think I'll start fresh :) Aug 3, 2016

Zaii was last seen:
Feb 22, 2017
    1. Zaii
      Zaii
      So... I'm coming to realize that Expert Mode is not the most conducive to immaculate massive building structures. Think I'll start fresh :)
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        A fresh start didn't hurt anyone; at one point, nearly everyone was considering it.
        Aug 3, 2016
      3. Zaii
        Zaii
        I restart all the time, just finding that perfect world that just feels right to start from. I love Expert for the game, but normal for building.
        Aug 3, 2016
        diekonradish likes this.
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It's good to alternate!
        Aug 3, 2016
    2. Zaii
      Zaii
      Making a new world- always wanted to build classic Brownstones with main floor stores, think the time is nigh!
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Zaii
        Zaii
        LOL... started then stopped. Dabbled with Expert but realized I like the easier freedom of a general world where I can balance building with bosses. Starting again, though... currently gathering a :red:load of brick and stucco and mudblocks and iron before I get rollin' again.
        Jul 12, 2016
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Good to know; I can't wait to see the end result. :)
        Jul 12, 2016
      5. Zaii
        Zaii
        Heh... neither can I!
        Jul 12, 2016
        diekonradish likes this.
    3. Zaii
      Zaii
      Have a really neat idea for a mini-Canadian Biome... made the suggestion in Tremor mod 'cause it's the one I use and love. I WANT MOOSE <3
      1. Aesir
        Aesir
        Moose mounts? Lumberjack armor? Mapple Syrup healing item? That's a neat idea.
        Mar 18, 2016
      2. Zaii
    4. Zaii
      Zaii
      Plantera and Mister Golem... you be my Fetid Baghnakhs :red:! These have become my new best (brutal) friend!
    5. Zaii
      Zaii
      Working on a new world- Mexican hacienda and a little villa for all the hombres!
    6. Zaii
      Zaii
      Thinking of my favorite letter... gots to be a Zed. Yours?
    7. Pixel
      Pixel
      You seem pretty cool. I'll have to keep an eye on you. *takes out eyeball*
      1. Zaii
        Zaii
        "... lookintomyeye... "

Hackey-sacks right back into place.
        Dec 11, 2014
    8. Zaii
      Zaii
      Oh- first Present, and I get the full 3-piece Orange Parka Suit! Sweet wintery goodness in a box!
    9. Bucket
      Bucket
      Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums! Sorry, I'm a bit late...
      1. Zaii
        Zaii
        No worries, thanks for the welcome :)
        Dec 11, 2014
        Bucket likes this.
      2. Pixel
        Pixel
        You're naughty!
        Dec 11, 2014
      3. Zaii
        Zaii
        Uh Oh... who's naughty, what's naughty.... am I naughty? Better tell Krampus, time for the Sack ;)
        Dec 11, 2014
        Bucket likes this.
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC