The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

Oh crap. You must have misread. Do you want to try out my new invention that I've named the forget quickly machine brain enhancer.
It kinda just slipped out. I didn't mean it. She's nice. Our relationship is strictly professional. I'm going to leave now. I didn't mean it at all I'm sorry.
:sigh:
So you are in a relationship with her?

Hmmm I'm onto you I will find out thats my job as a conspiracy theorist
Ok look, our relationship is currently only professional, but I wish there was something more. I know she could never feel the same way about me as I do about her, because whatever this feeling is (love) I have never felt anything this strong. I wish the mechanic could look at me the way I look at her, but you can't buy love, and you can't invent a machine for it. I've just got to be myself and show her what she means to me.

Ok look, our relationship is currently only professional, but I wish there was something more. I know she could never feel the same way about me as I do about her, because whatever this feeling is (love) I have never felt anything this strong. I wish the mechanic could look at me the way I look at her, but you can't buy love, and you can't invent a machine for it. I've just got to be myself and show her what she means to me.
Ok I will help you now what do you need I can get it

Changing there, do you know your ponified self?

Anthony there, is there any limits to your inventions that you can't really do? Or you can do anything, like amplifying draconic power with a tinker tenfold?

Halt there. Is the x256 tech mod (the one that scales damage infinitely) your making?

Changing there, do you know your ponified self?
I don't know my ponified self. Could you introduce me?

Anthony there, is there any limits to your inventions that you can't really do? Or you can do anything, like amplifying draconic power with a tinker tenfold?

I will not go so far as to say I can literally do anything, but with the proper tools I could certainly amplify some draconic power. Some things are close to impossible but as Audrey Hepburn says: "nothing is impossible. The word itself says ' I'm Possible ' "

Halt there. Is the x256 tech mod (the one that scales damage infinitely) your making?
I cannot claim that mod as my own, though I do admire the idea. Personally though, I prefer working with my inventions within the bounds of classic terrarian physics.

I don't know my ponified self. Could you introduce me?

I will not go so far as to say I can literally do anything, but with the proper tools I could certainly amplify some draconic power. Some things are close to impossible but as Audrey Hepburn says: "nothing is impossible. The word itself says ' I'm Possible ' "

I cannot claim that mod as my own, though I do admire the idea. Personally though, I prefer working with my inventions within the bounds of classic terrarian physics.
I think I certainly know somepony that tinkers with magic. Twilight Sparkle is her name. Yes, she refines them and sometimes, just sometimes invents new ones.

Er, Changing, wrong pony, their name is Doctor Whooves, not Twili. Anyway, can you make me one?

I see. Well, guess that I'm not at risk of Goblins suddenly overpowering me with all the researches. *chuckle* Anyway, between grass and goblins, what do you choose?

Back
Top Bottom