THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an inventory editor, and the program seems to just luanch vanilla terraria instead of a tweaked verson.
Launching vanilla Terraria will cause every unimplemented item to disappear on-sight (Most of the time). You can use the first 2 options, both located at the "miscellaneous" tweak section (same as the undeprecate the deprecated items tweak)

(Fellow Tweaker Here)

I have a question for plugin-authors (or anyone who understands this)

How do you create delays (in-game, using plugin)? It looks like Terraria has it's own specific variables to delay stuff (dash delay, invasion delay, etc.) Instead of just making a universal function then just tweak the parameters. Is there a function to just delay something, or can measure in-game time?

I think you have to use Main.UpdateTime() for this
Yeah I've already gotten past through that thanks to you. I'm currently working on adding new recipes by figuring out how it works, probably gonna need some help soon, but for now I'm good.

Could the Special Last Prism Color tweak be updated with all the new names that were added in 1.4? Also, could it be expanded, or have an additional tweak, to affect the Empress of Light drops since they also change to the same colors with the same names?

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but is there a way to increase the max stack size from 999 (Or 99) to 9999 or anything else? :eek: That would be unimaginably useful. MaxStackPlus is my #1 go-to mod on tModLoader and it makes a world of difference for terrain-storing chests. Plus, I saw this quote from an earlier post and thought it might be implemented, but I'm presently uncertain.
Updated the Inventory Duper tweak with an option to ignore/respect item max stack size
Thanks again! Such a fantastic tool this is. <3

(I mostly ask because I'm at work and I can't quite check right now, and other activities of mine hinge upon a response in the affirmative or negative.)

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but is there a way to increase the max stack size from 999 (Or 99) to 9999 or anything else?
By using tweaks, you can change the maxStack of any item using the Omnipatcher's freestyle tweak, however, you can only change one item per tweak, so you have to be determined to do that for all/ whatever items you're planning to. You could use the Omnipatcher's Global tweak for maxStack, which does all of that for all items, like it or not.

If you have a thing for programming, then you can ignore all of that and jump to making a plugin that could achieve that (Everything's pretty much possible there).

(Fellow Tweaker Here)

Launching vanilla Terraria will cause every unimplemented item to disappear on-sight (Most of the time). You can use the first 2 options, both located at the "miscellaneous" tweak section (same as the undeprecate the deprecated items tweak)

(Fellow Tweaker Here)
i know that the items will disapear but the tweak list wont luanch

I Might have some suggestions:
-Mix the plugins for invulnerability and invincibility, so when you first press the X button(X for any), well you go trough a cycle, this cycle could be like on TerrariaPatcher(vulnerable -> semi-godmode -> godmode).
-Create a plugin to add a in game a GUI to control some activated plugins or even some hacks like speed hack, current item projectile(s)/speed etc, and another big exemple: having a button on the GUI to modify the prefix of the current selected item on the hotbar, once you pressed that button, a menu appear and shows you the available prefixes for the item.

And it’s pretty much all I’ve got as ideas!
Also, notify me if you want, but, I’ll not get the notification, I deactivated them cuz I think having enough notifications like that on YT, twitch, Discord and other social media like that.
Edit: tho, I might maybe get on the forum if I got answered, so, if you feel answering would be better, go for it!

Last edited:
i know that the items will disapear but the tweak list wont luanch
Wait, you're saying that the tweaklist is the one that doesn't launch, and not that the tweak doesn't work? Those are 2 relatively different problems to solve.

If the tweaklists are not able to patch/launch Terraria (or otherwise), then consider running a full checklist of tests to find the cause:
- Do I have the general prerequisites like vcredist installed (very unlikely, but worth a shot)

- Is my Terraria Tweaker 2 working fine? Try to launch another tweaklist with a different tweak, see if it works. If it doesn't, consider reinstalling.

- Is my tweaklist the only thing that's not working? Try removing all the tweaks except one (The undeprecate the deprecated items tweak in your case) and see if it works. If it does, test for your other tweaks.

- Is my Terraria working fine? This is probably the case for most people. If you're using steam, then try to check the game, and try to select "verify integrity of game files" or somewhere along those lines. This will reinstall the app if there are some inconsistencies found.

- Is my computer working fine? This is a last-resort to diagnosing problems, and is only rarely considered since it's for the extremes. I can't help you out on this one, since the atrocity of various computers not even Tiberium could solve...
Consider contacting @TiberiumFusion , the sole developer for this project if you're in dire need. The guy is a bit busy creating the tutorials for the plugins though, so be patient.

-Mix the plugins for invulnerability and invincibility, so when you first press the X button(X for any), well you go trough a cycle, this cycle could be like on TerrariaPatcher(vulnerable -> semi-godmode -> godmode).
Ok, this is do-able in a short session, but we however can't modify official tweaks, since it's disallowed on plugins even with the lowest security setting available, so we have to start from scratch (people who are going to make it need to know what you want first)

add a in game a GUI to control some activated plugins or even some hacks like speed hack, current item projectile(s)/speed etc, and another big exemple: having a button on the GUI to modify the prefix of the current selected item on the hotbar, once you pressed that button, a menu appear and shows you the available prefixes for the item.
The effort needed to materialize this kind of idea is very extensive, considering how determined you have to be with making a whole GUI for it to just produce something very niche. If the GUI isn't needed however, you could just stick with using modifier keys or commands to do it. (Disclaimer: this doesn't mean that I'm going to make the plugin, the skill and knowledge for the Terraria assembly required for this is way overhead for me. I'm just making "feasibility feedback" on it)

(Fellow Tweaker Here)

Last edited:
I want to access to Main._textDisplayCache in a postfix method of Main.GUIChatDrawInner but it's a private field and is using a protected class, how could I do ?

edit : I found an other way, the compiler doesn't show any problem but the security compiler says that the Relogic.Content.Asset isn't imported even if I don't directly use it

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that when using the "Right Click Relics to Spawn Boss" tweak, you have to do correct boss progression and cant spawn a moon lord relic to spawn moon lord in a new world?

Has anyone noticed that when using the "Right Click Relics to Spawn Boss" tweak, you have to do correct boss progression and cant spawn a moon lord relic to spawn moon lord in a new world?
I just created a new world, placed a moon lord relic, summoned it then killed it

Dunno with that, the increasing number of plugins will immediately flood the OP, if all the listed tweaks wasn't already enough, and Tiberium can't find a way to implement a new kind of TCF thread for plugins (Not that Tiberium's interested either in having 3rd party websites or forums).

We're kind of stuck do doing stuff manually; I'm still figuring out how to somewhat softly put the plugins in a list within this thread and just put a link to it.

Hey @deltaone , could you help me in adding recipes in my plugin? I tried intercepting SetupRecipes(), but I'm jist confused to how it got to add them in the first place (it's just some arrays then a function call).

I would say that I'm not an advanced programmer so there may be stuff I may be blind to, like standard libraries and such. Would be nice if you would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom