OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Schermopname (86).png

Current situation for my characters. (They're in Floralis, Esther is farming Demon Eyes, just assume it's night)

I want to join this rp so here is my character, plz accept him

Character Name: He might have forgotten by now...

Character Nickname: Enigma

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 19

Character Appearance:
DE24276F-D1FC-4292-A1D6-5D263EC86714.jpeg

Character Species: Human

Character Height: 5’6”

Character Weight: 125 lbs

Character Personality: Vain in the way that they will duck under cover to fix their hair in the middle of combat. A good secret keeper, and very caring (but tries to hide it)

Character Equipment: 1 each of Mega ring, anklet, necklace, And 2 mega bracelets. He also has a LOT of bottled water.

Character Abilities: Can create elemental shirikin, and is very accurate. Immune to magic.

Character Backstory: At the age of 11, he went out to become Pokémon champion of the Kalos region, and succeeded in only 2 months. He was defeated at age 14 by Diantha. He then decided to explore the world, and he met some of the greatest trainers in the world.

Character Quirks: Likes to make an entrance the most dramatic way possible. Gets headaches often. Collects mega stones.

Character Flaws: How vain he is.

Extras/Trivia: Enigma uses all of his jewelry in battle to mega evolve up to 6 Pokémon at a time. It is for this reason that he got the nickname Enigma. His chat color is this.

Other stuff I forgot: When angry, Gets massive power boost, and is able to use combat magic. Kinda like Sans, actually. When in this state, chat color is this.
Pokémon team:
320F5885-771E-4722-905F-3AD1831B8B5E.jpeg

Enigma also uses Pokémon he borrowed from a friend, and the legendary Pokémon he has met.
E076DC45-3859-4DE7-8950-EB3183F0437D.jpeg

His Meowstic is his partner and he keeps it out of its pokeball, so I made a write up for it as well.
Name: Meowstic (I couldn’t think of a nickname)
Personality: Meowstic knows A LOT, and seems to expect everyone else to be that way as well, becoming annoyed with “inferior beings”. She has a short temper, and becomes exasperated easily.
Abilities: Telekinesis and Telepathy
Moves: Future Sight, Hone Claws, Night Slash, Focus blast.
Quirks: Can become (more) irritable after getting wet.
Character flaws: slow to trust anyone (Seen as) less intelligent.
Extras/trivia: When she uses telepathy, her chat color is this.

Last edited:
here is the team for.......(note: not using a application since they are only for mains and ultimates)

Cubes Team.png

Squirt - Wartortle (Starter)
Sand - Sandslash
Flam - Fletchinder
Sparky - Yamper (Keeps out of pokeball)
Toxic - Toxitricity (Low Key Form)
Plung - Grapploct

Back
Top Bottom