IC Captivity - IC

Genison doesn't say anything else for now, and just continues following 07.

The person decides to head back to the tower once they notice Genison is inside.

Genison doesn't say anything else for now, and just continues following 07.

The person decides to head back to the tower once they notice Genison is inside.
*Once they reach the 10th floor then 07 would stop* "Well, I can’t bring you any further, as the next floors are restricted for me."

He would probably be stopped by the keypad, as he probably doesn’t know the number.

Genison looks at the keypad to see how it is attached to the wall.
"If I went through this door to the higher floors, would you still help me?"

"Well, when the human military invaded the colony I used to live in, we fought back. We were killed, but at least we died defending ourselves, and our way of life, rather than surrendering like you have."

The person fires a shot into the air, then looks at the keypad and checks to see if it can be pried off.

"Well, when the human military invaded the colony I used to live in, we fought back. We were killed, but at least we died defending ourselves, and our way of life, rather than surrendering like you have."

The person fires a shot into the air, then looks at the keypad and checks to see if it can be pried off.
"Well, I value my life, thank you very much. I don‘t want to die. Do you know how much people I’ve seen killed? I don’t want to end up like them. Plus, since I’m part of this organisation, so I won’t be killed unless I step out of line. Which I do suppose I’ve done..."

Back
Top Bottom