• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

IC Captivity - IC

(I’m just posting this to do something else here before I go inactive for a long time, so it’ll be here for when I get back. This is probably going to be my last post on here for a long time, because of stuff happening in real life. Sorry to anyone who actually liked and had interest in this RP, but I’ll have to put it on hiatus until I get everything sorted out. I’m not going to say much about RJITU because I was basically gone there anyway.)
(@Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ)
88 takes the rifle and follows them.

"Would you prefer to lose your life instead?"
*They hide near Kyle and wait to see what he does*

"You know what, I think I’ll give you the..." *He sets the bag on the ground in front of Kyle*
"what!?, How we killed mark" *he yells, people then stare at him* ":red:"
You would be right, and many people would stare at them.

(I’m just posting this to do something else here before I go inactive for a long time, so it’ll be here for when I get back. This is probably going to be my last post on here for a long time, because of stuff happening in real life. Sorry to anyone who actually liked and had interest in this RP, but I’ll have to put it on hiatus until I get everything sorted out. I’m not going to say much about RJITU because I was basically gone there anyway.)

*They hide near Kyle and wait to see what he does*

"You know what, I think I’ll give you the..." *He sets the bag on the ground in front of Kyle*

You would be right, and many people would stare at them.
you can trust one of us to take care of the rp like me

Top Bottom