IC Neo Transpirence

"Wha-?"
*after a great plethora of time (Like, another day) Artemis would report everything ready.*
*Donovan is still farming*
*Connor is either in the meeting or just investigating random cases with little meaning.*

Izviing flies over to Harris and the others.

The soldier in the meeting holds up the sample of blood from the Changeling to show everyone in the meeting.

"So, I believe we should move the Changeling to a different room, then test everyone in here."
The soldier prepares to move the Changeling.
The officer seems slightly nervous, but it would be quite difficult for anyone to tell.

(Oh, sorry.)
*Connor might notice the officer acting, off. He would analyze his stress and could tell something was up. However he wouldn't do anything.*
*A wouldn't complete her work for another like, 12 hours relative to the meeting.*
*I''m not sure how in depth he'll go with his investigation, so i'll just dump everything here and let you decide what he actually discovers. Basically, Fluttershy had a severe panic attack as a result of a traumatic experience. However because her mind is unable to tell if it was real or not, she is severely confused.*
*Donovan is here, i'm gonna stop updating him until something happens with him.*

The leader looks at the officer.
"Could you run the tests?"

"Yes sir."
The officer starts taking blood samples from everyone at the meeting.

*Due to the whole Android thing, the needle wouldn't penetrate his skin. Instead, he would remove his eye and roll it away from him on the table.*

The officer shows everyone the blood samples. None of the members of the Swaasnia government are Changelings, however someone might notice that the officer wasn't tested.

"Who wasn't... Oh, the officer. So, are you going to test yourself?"
"Well, if I tested myself, I could just fake the results. Besides, if I was a Changeling, I would have swapped my own blood with someone elses."
"So, should I run the test then?"
"I believe Connor should run the test, since he is an android."

Back
Top Bottom