IC Neo Transpirence

"Low, but I can also say that if you attack me the chances of Luna, and the leader of Swaasnia leaving alive are just as low."

*Kyle is a dedicated enemy, he will not surrender, he won't put his gun down until hes dead, the only option left is to trick him.* "What makes you think she's real?"

"...Normally I'd try to think of something witty, but also insulting to respond to you with, but this time... No, I don't think I will."

"Well, I need you to stand back and stay out of my way..."
Kyle looks at the leader.
"And I need you to get me out of here."

"And what makes you think I'd help you?"
"Because as much as you'd like to say that you would rather die than help me, you also would prefer to live to fight another day."
"You still won't make it out of here alive."
"I made it in here alive."
"We didn't know how to test for Changelings then, now we do."
"We will find a way..."
"You're delusional."
Kyle aims at Luna's neck and fires.
The leader, Anderson, John Williker,and two other members of the Swaasnia government open fire on Kyle.
Kyle drops a smoke grenade and rolls under the table, when the smoke clears there are two versions of the leader.

*Connor would piece together the current location of both Leaders, the guns position (And how it must have gotten there) Along with the last confirmed visuals of the chengeling. Using this he would (Hopefully) Decipher who is the hostile.(I'll let you to decide) While he figures this he moves toward and picks up the weapon.* "Which one of you is -Insert name-?"

Kyle looks at Connor, then at Luna, then shifts back into a Changeling.
"Well... It seems I have run out of options..."

John Williker gets up and walks over to Kyle, then points a gun at his head.
The leader gets up and walks over to Luna.
"You alright?"

Anderson looks at Connor.

Back
Top Bottom