Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got thisfrom no one. The way I figure, is, those words became corrupted. We then saw a bunch of biomes from terraria, just 3D. The reason I know its from terraria is cause of floating islands.

I am were to ask u ( ur team ) if there is a possibility of a smog machine on the game because u already have a bubble machine, confettis and fireworks, why not a smog machine with some colours of smog ? U guys have the smoke grenade but its very basic and only have 1 colour. With the smog machine the partys will get more cool :)

the pictures between the text shows: some kind of flying temple in a desert with a planet in the background, a jungle and something that looks like a crystal field with a tree made out of crystals... so it's gonna be another 2D explore game... or a 3D RPG which would be very awesome and they said it would be new/different... but whatever it is, I want to see it!

Okay so theres LOTS of purple and taking that to mind so was Terraria.. It pretty much was like "Purple is evil!" in every way. Not to mention the pictures shown in the background.. One being a Desert, Another being a Forest, the last one being Crystal. three biomes included in Terraria. Also i remember reading something about how red wanted 1.3 to be the LAST and the BIG update so assuming this might be a teaser for Terraria 2 (Also i did read something about how you guys wanted to do that)

Okay so theres LOTS of purple and taking that to mind so was Terraria.. It pretty much was like "Purple is evil!" in every way. Not to mention the pictures shown in the background.. One being a Desert, Another being a Forest, the last one being Crystal. three biomes included in Terraria. Also i remember reading something about how red wanted 1.3 to be the LAST and the BIG update so assuming this might be a teaser for Terraria 2 (Also i did read something about how you guys wanted to do that)
for the hundredth time, its not Terraria 2....

The "purple" doesn't look like corruption, so I believe it may be something way different, maybe alien life-forms?

I saw a floating structure in the desert,a picture of I think the jungle and another of I think the underground hallow....
I think the "purple is referring to a possible corruption update?
o_O:joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom