Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
speculate all you guys want. There is nothing in that video that we can derive anything from because they give us nothing. I can understand if the stills had something more than just scenery or a floating building but thats all they gave us. If its not T2 or a new update for terraria, then its a completely new game. About what? we have no idea, it could anything from an endless runner to an MMORPG and everything in between. Unless we get more information like a paragraph long background story about we are looking at or a real teaser trailer like
we will know nothing.

The reason why that trailer was so good was it gave us just enough to speculate and not enough to actually know anything about anything. All we know about the new starwars movie is han solo is back, a new sith lord (possibly, even that is speculation) with a odd lightsaber and we have a stranded stormtrooper. From those 3 things we can do tons of speculation about what is in the movie.

With what they gave us as a "teaser trailer" was pictures with nothing to constrain our imagination. While it may be revealing to the developers because they know what the game is its not revealing to everyone else who know nothing about the game.

SO! before anyone makes any speculations, you should wait until we get more concrete info about their next project before succumbing to this fake hype about what could possibly a fake game. Who knows, those stills could be concept art for an animated terraria movie.

All I can seem to spectulate is that it must be a 2.5 dimensional game, kinda like Kirby triple deluxe with the background, foreground, and such.:joy:

Pretty sure its something about alienforms, or maybe some corruption, but not terraria corruption, since the logo was first normal and then kinda wrapped in this evil looking purple stuff. My best call is another space 2d sandbox. But if it is, then it'll have tough concurention, since Starbound is getting back on the track with updates, as well as Planet Centauri being close to early access. Edge of Space doesnt look like any concurention at all though, and because Re-logic is very good indie studio, im pretty sure they could beat their rivals, or befriend them and add crossovers

Pretty sure its something about alienforms, or maybe some corruption, but not terraria corruption, since the logo was first normal and then kinda wrapped in this evil looking purple stuff. My best call is another space 2d sandbox. But if it is, then it'll have tough concurention, since Starbound is getting back on the track with updates, as well as Planet Centauri being close to early access. Edge of Space doesnt look like any concurention at all though, and because Re-logic is very good indie studio, im pretty sure they could beat their rivals, or befriend them and add crossovers
I was thinking it would be something that isn't another 2D sandbox, since there's so many of those now and if Relogic did want to make one, it would be Terraria 2.

I was thinking it would be something that isn't another 2D sandbox, since there's so many of those now and if Relogic did want to make one, it would be Terraria 2.
possible, but all we can do is speculate. In my opinion Re-logic has every right to make another 2d sandbox, since well, they popularised them, without Terraria i doubt we'd have Starbound, Crea, Edge of Space and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom