Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I don't think so, some time after i finished N Terraria 4 development, i thought the same about N Terraria 5, now look what is it now. :X

I wonder that since this is updated, will this mod work with the Custom World Generator tool?
If it's not built in the game, yes, will work.
My mod can load external world files, either from Terraria or other mod, unless the mod changes how the map is saved.
The same is also valid to player character.

I wonder how does immunity stack.

For example, I have 3 pieces of armor and a cobalt shield, and all of them has 10% immunity. Will the income damage be reduced by 10% * 4 = 40%?

I was just wondering how does the Realm Bunny work in multiplayer, if at all. I really like this and was wondering if the npc works/shows up in multiplayer

Also i was wondering if there was any way to respec any of the points, i was going to go with range and ended up switching to melee, now i have 22 points into Dex that i don't need if there isn't it would be great to see this implemented.

Last edited:

For example, I have 3 pieces of armor and a cobalt shield, and all of them has 10% immunity. Will the income damage be reduced by 10% * 4 = 40%?
There is. Just go farm Man Eaters and eventually they will drop an Almighty Stick, which lets you to respec your status points.

Was this intentinal, or a bug?, i hope its a bug, which can be fixed, but if it was deliberate, my mob traps and farms are useless, and makes the mod, slightly less interesting/fun ;-;
It's a bug, but sadly (and gladly) only from multiplayer, on single-player it won't happens, still, multiplayer of NT5 is still better then the one from NT4, gonna call that progress.

Immunity does not stack based on how many pieces of armor you have, if your Immunity is 10%, means that 10% of the damage income will be removed.
I was just wondering how does the Realm Bunny work in multiplayer, if at all. I really like this and was wondering if the npc works/shows up in multiplayer

Also i was wondering if there was any way to respec any of the points, i was going to go with range and ended up switching to melee, now i have 22 points into Dex that i don't need if there isn't it would be great to see this implemented.
Realms Bunny and the Blacksmith are bugged on multiplayer, they occasionally spawn and despawn after a few seconds, unless it despawns completelly.

And Read Undead Cow' answer, which is bellow.
There is. Just go farm Man Eaters and eventually they will drop an Almighty Stick, which lets you to respec your status points.
He said Immunity Stack, not Almighty Stick.

Immunity does not stack based on how many pieces of armor you have, if your Immunity is 10%, means that 10% of the damage income will be removed.

Immunity does not stack? So although immunity x% appears on multiple items, it actually only depend on player's level, and applies only once, am I right?

Speaking of realms, is it possible to use the /realm command to access the realms bunny realms?

Immunity does not stack? So although immunity x% appears on multiple items, it actually only depend on player's level, and applies only once, am I right?
It does stack between all the items you have equipped.
why "Gladly" from multiplayer?
Because it didn't happen on single-player or else would have a lot more complains then there is alredy.
Speaking of realms, is it possible to use the /realm command to access the realms bunny realms?
Err... Not really.

Because it didn't happen on single-player or else would have a lot more complains then there is alredy.
ahh, hope they fix it in MP though, i hope so

any ideas why the server is speaking like this?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4ljypgz52fba77/Screenshot 2014-12-25 23.35.22.png?dl=0

Edit: The Re-spawning bug is back, only way to fix is to Re-launch the game, if it happens AGAIN, i shall record it, incase, going to TRY and duplicate the copy, maybe find the real issue to the bug

• Hmm, it seems as killing enemies in quick succession seems to bug it, but might not be the case

Found (if not, its known)
  1. Changing zoom to Map lowers, or heightens the party GUI
  2. dropping Weapons (and armour and tools and anything else with Forge count) with <Weapon Prefix> <Weapon Name> +1 and then picking it up, removes the Forged Numbers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom