[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are just having poopy luck joe, try looking harder, or just cheat them in, or pray to rngesus for those shiny green boots, he might just steal them from hermes and regift them to you

I think you are just having poopy luck joe, try looking harder, or just cheat them in, or pray to rngesus for those shiny green boots, he might just steal them from hermes and regift them to you
Nah, I got my pair right after posting this. As chance proves time and time again: Complaining DOES solve problems!

Wow i remembered about terraria and the avalon mod and i was like dayum these guys who r developing mod r awesome.Then i was like ohh new spoilers and then i was like wtgtbfhdnfu :red:ING SCREAMERS THAT IS TOTALLY NOT FUNNY

How i can craft The Voidlands Tome ? ? Can someone tell me please ?
A burning desire (put a heart crystal in the guide), Christmas tome (put a mystical claw), Tale of the dolt (Flanker's tome ( fine lumber) + Misty peach blossom (fallen star)), mediatation flame (fallen star) and a tale of the red lotus (soul of light).

@Bullseye55 ...Why would you do that. I thought the moderators told you not to do that any more. I know you're having problems, but if I hear of any more screamer stuff... I'll have to take drastic measures.

It just doesn't go over so well with the community, and I thought you wanted to please the community.

---------------------

Anyway, I'm getting closer to releasing another update for Exxo Avalon. The next release will mostly be bugfixes.

@Bullseye55 ...Why would you do that. I thought the moderators told you not to do that any more. I know you're having problems, but if I hear of any more screamer stuff... I'll have to take drastic measures.

It just doesn't go over so well with the community, and I thought you wanted to please the community.

---------------------

Anyway, I'm getting closer to releasing another update for Exxo Avalon. The next release will mostly be bugfixes.

Just a friendly in-dev joke, Blah. Others are known to do it, and it was actually a test for me.

By the way, Blah. You of ALL people should know that it was an in-dev joke. I just wanted to actually see how passionate our community was, and it shocks me and makes me proud!

Amazing how many fell for that. Looks like we have a really passionate community, and I'm sooo proud of that! I am so proud I'm having to think and rephrase everything. Makes me feel good that we have all of yall, we have all of our supporters, and that we have a community like this. :D

Tell you what. Any of you want to add me on Steam and group up for a game? I'm up for a game after all this, and I'd love to fill a large lobby up! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom