IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

“Agreed.”

“We have been here for many, many years now.”

Well in the very corners of Flares vision they would see bright colors, no mater where they look. It would get worse when he shuts his eyes.
"mhm."
There's a pause before they glance back at the eagle.
"You think it'll try to kill us? Or can I get a break."

"^ many.. And there's enough here to sustain you. This seems like a very good spot to dwell in that case. ^"

He winces and tries to look at them to make them go away.
"You never said it would be this painful."

Pantheon waits for Zero to fall asleep before leaving the cave.
As tired as Zero is, they know better than to fall asleep with a stranger in the cave. They look out and watch Pantheon go.

"mhm."
There's a pause before they glance back at the eagle.
"You think it'll try to kill us? Or can I get a break."

"^ many.. And there's enough here to sustain you. This seems like a very good spot to dwell in that case. ^"

He winces and tries to look at them to make them go away.
"You never said it would be this painful."

As tired as Zero is, they know better than to fall asleep with a stranger in the cave. They look out and watch Pantheon go.
“I’m sorry, the book did not go into detail about the side effects of the flower. Do you remember anything?”

“Yes, we have enough to sustain us for many years to come, unlike our siblings. Tell us though, why do you steal our scrolls?”

“I dont

“By using only one of the souls you’ve collected, you can bring everyone back. One human soul is equal to that of over a hundred thousand monsters. Yo could use one to bring everyone back, even stronger than before.”

"=Well, as I said before, neither of us was in particularly good condition at the time. Anyway, I nearly lost a limb while trying to help him, and he almost died.="

Back
Top Bottom