tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Bloodfury, Bloodboil, Nightfury, and Nights Lament have true version's then be able to be crafted into terra version's?

Sorry for all the questions but how do you make dragon armor on a crimson world if it takes shadow scales?

Magma Armour seems a bit useless. It is underpowered for Hellforge stage. So is geode gear. It takes a while to obtain the necessary materials and it doesn't do enough damage or defense (armour). Maybe put a mining speed boost on it. The sage staff should do more damage for a terrarium item. HOPPING SPIDER IS FROM SPELUNKY, GIVE IT CREDIT!

Keep up the amazing work diverman, besides the stuff on the OP, there is a fairly large amount of hidden stuff that isn't written. Looking forward to unravelling this mod's secrets.

YOU HAVE BEEN CANADIAN APPROVED:
canflagsolo24 1.png

Why all NPCs come only in hardmode =(. Because you can use many other variables instead of Main.hardMode, for example NPC.downedBoss1(downed Eye of Chtulhu), NPC.downedBoss2(downed Eater of World or Brain of Chtulhu), NPC.downedBoss3(downed Skeletron), NPC.downedPlantBoss and NPC.downedGolemBoss, and more, more, more! I want to see it in the new update :joy:

Why all NPCs come only in hardmode =(. Because you can use many other variables instead of Main.hardMode, for example NPC.downedBoss1(downed Eye of Chtulhu), NPC.downedBoss2(downed Eater of World or Brain of Chtulhu), NPC.downedBoss3(downed Skeletron), NPC.downedPlantBoss and NPC.downedGolemBoss, and more, more, more! I want to see it in the new update :joy:
It'd be nice to actually SEE and READ the text without highlighting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom