Member-Run Project Undertale: Faithless Genocide; an AU in Development

Dev Role Options

• Total voters
you just need to attacks and the characters
You act like it’s super easy to program an entire boss fight where each attack is completely different and every stage has completely different sprites. If you wanted to make your own AU, that could work but joining a team and trying to change what they’re doing is pretty rude.

Is there a core trait the three of them share that ties them (the 2 sans and SS!Chara) together?
Initially... edginess. That was kinda what this AU was before I decided to actually try hard to bring it into existence: A joke AU called the "Edgy Time Trio". However, I'd say that other than that, color scheme, personality (each of them has kind of a darker personality than Classic Sans) and -at least in the AU- a shared hatred of genocidal children.

Initially... edginess. That was kinda what this AU was before I decided to actually try hard to bring it into existence: A joke AU called the "Edgy Time Trio". However, I'd say that other than that, color scheme, personality (each of them has kind of a darker personality than Classic Sans) and -at least in the AU- a shared hatred of genocidal children.
Maybe then the three of them possibly died in a genocide type situation and the three of them are now traveling through looking for people who have followed the route that got them killed for revenge and in the process find the player,
ya and they found terrarians and thought they were evil
This is an undertale AU, not a terraria thing,

Maybe then the three of them possibly died in a genocide type situation and the three of them are now traveling through looking for people who have followed the route that got them killed for revenge and in the process find the player,
That's kinda where I think I'mma go with this.

Anyway, I gtg, so if you have anything to say, say it so that I can read it later. Cya!

Back
Top Bottom